The late Jim Rohn – one of my best personal development teachers – was known for his wonderful motivational speeches. Although he died in 2009, his teachings are still motivating people to make great changes in their lives.
I believe everyone interested in succeeding must listen to Jim Rohn’s pieces of advice, and for this reason, I gathered some of his motivating quotes.
- “If you think trying is risky, wait till they hand you the bill for not trying.”
- “You may not be able to do all you find out but you should find out all you can do.”
- “People have asked me for the last 24 years, how do you develop an above average income, and the answer is become an above average person.”
- “The major KEY to your better future is YOU.”
- “If you don’t sow, you won’t even have a chance.”
- “If the WHY is powerful the HOW is easy.”
- “Here’s what’s exciting about the passing of time, it takes you through whatever you are experiencing at the moment.”
- “If I’ve got miracle-working power to change my life, so do you. If I’ve got the ability to change, so do you.”
- “If you quit you lose automatically.”
- “Make plans like an adult and believe in them like a child, and the most incredible things will happen. Just try it for 90 days.”
- “If you’ve had a bad week just sit down and ponder that for a while. Study it. See if you can pick up some ideas from a poor week, and then make a better week.”
- “Sometimes from the bitterest experience comes the greatest awakening.”
- “Begin to know now that the night will pass, and as you learn to grow and progress you’ll better understand how to handle every night and better live every day.”
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills.”
- “Develop an above average smile, develop an above average excitement, develop an above average interest in other people, develop an above average intensity to win. That will change everything.”
- “My personal question to you is, ‘Why not you?’ You’ve got the brains, you can make decisions, you can study the plan, you can change your life, you can grow immensely in the next few years, you can make your dreams come true, you can build a financial wall around your family nothing can get through, you can become healthy, you can become powerful, WHY NOT YOU?”
- “Welcome every human experience, you never know which one is gonna turn it all on.”
- “One way to learn to do it right is, do it wrong.”
- “Why not see what kind of person you can become.”
- “Take care of your disciplines when the amounts are small, and then life will see to it that you get some extraordinary numbers to work with.”
- “Have some faith, have some courage, believe, and drive your doubts in a small corner. Don’t let them lose like a mad dog.”
- “Any year you choose, you can make incredible changes in your life, you are not a tree you don’t have to stay.”
- “Winter has to give way to spring, the difficult time has to give way to opportunity.”
- “Yes there is the dark side, yes there is the problem side, yes there is the difficult side, but I’m telling you it’s not the only side.”
- “Your day will come, your harvest is sure, it will be there for you.”
Which of the above Jim Rohn quotes motivated you the most?
Who Am I? – Discovering My True Self
‘I’m not a body with a soul, I am a soul that has a visible part called the body.’ – Paulo Coelho, Novelist
Recently, I wondered who I really am after realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind. I discovered that my body has its own mind as it performs bodily tasks on its own. It fights diseases, digests foods, and detects temperature without my help. Besides, I discovered that some bodily functions, such as hair growth, skin cell growth, and muscle movement continue after death. For this reason, it dawned on me that I am not my body because it can somehow function without me.
Besides my body, I realized that I am not my mind because my mind can think on its own. Sometimes I might want to quiet the mind through meditation, but it continues thinking. Also, I might want to focus on positive thoughts but my mind refuses to cooperate. I thus discovered that the mind is not me. Instead, it’s a gift from Infinite Intelligence that enables me to think and imagine.
Realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind enlightened me that I am a spiritual entity in a human body. I discovered that I am an individualized part of the Great Spirit that created the universe. This insight made me leap with joy as I realized that just like a drop in the ocean possesses all the properties of the ocean, I also possess all the qualities of the Great Spirit because I am part of it.
I then realized that I seldom enjoyed life because I never identified myself with my true identity. Instead, I always identified myself with my body, mind, and ego. I worried when my mind entertained anxious thoughts, and I felt bad about my body because it didn’t qualify for the society’s beauty standards. Primarily, I discovered that I seldom enjoyed life because I paid too much attention to my social status, self-image, and financial status, which are all products of the ego.
For this reason, my primary mission from today onwards is to transcend my body, mind, and egoic-self, and live as my true self because I know my life will completely change if I live as my true self.
You must also join me in my mission because our sufferings will end when we live as our true selves. Nothing in the external world will disturb our peace of mind, and we’ll interpret everything positively when we live as our true selves. Moreover, although we might continue loving our material possessions, we’ll detach from them and therefore, we won’t feel bad when we lose them.
We’ll also stop dwelling on our difficulties, and we’ll stop living in fear. As well, we’ll experience mysterious synchronicities and our minds we’ll be quiet. Lastly, solutions to difficulties will become clearer, and we’ll always be in a state of Love, Trust, and Surrender.
‘As you expand your awareness as to who and what you really are, you get to make choices that liberate you from limitation.’ – Michael Beckwith
May the universe bless us with the ability to live as our true selves as soon as possible. Amen
Welcome to my facebook group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Top Four Most Inspiring Truths That Will Make You Excited About Life
My quest to understand life and Infinite Intelligence forced me to study all the wonderful non-fiction books I stumbled upon. I then combined the knowledge from the books with my meditations and I realized some inspiring truths that made me feel excited about life. These truths made me shift from wishing I was dead to wanting the Universe to grant me more years so that I can live my life to the fullest.
I know you also want to know these truths. Here are they:
1.We Can Succeed If We Want to.
Studying success enlightened me that anybody who does what he loves, perseveres, works hard, and has faith can never ever fail. Most people fail because they don’t align with the above factors. People do what they hate, give up easily, and doubt their ability to succeed. Besides this, many folks don’t focus on one thing and are too lazy to work hard.
That being said, successful folks aren’t special, they just had certain features that made them succeed. We can also succeed if we adopt these features.
2.We Can Achieve Whatever We Want If We Have Unwavering Faith
We achieve whatever we want when we have faith because faith puts us at a higher vibrational frequency. Moreover, faith makes us place positive attention towards our desires hence making us quickly attract them because the positive attention makes our vibrations resonate with our desires’ vibrations. In addition, faith makes us easily attract our desires because it aligns our mind and feelings with what we want.
3.Happiness Lies Within Our Hands
We can be happy by choosing to react positively to everything that happens. For example, we can react positively when fired by realizing that we live in a world of endless opportunities.
Most of us are unhappy because we choose to react negatively to external events. We become sad or stressed when things don’t go our way instead of having a positive attitude and believing that everything will be alright.
4.Whatever Created the Universe Exists Within Us
‘Neither shall we say, Lo here! Or, Lo there! For, behold, The Kingdom of God is Within You.’ – Jesus Christ, Christian Messiah
The consciousness that created the universe, and holds the moon, stars, and sun in place exists within us. It holds our molecules together, controls all the chemical processes in our bodies, and enables us to breathe, move, and eat. We are alive because it is alive. This consciousness always wants to lead us towards a good life because its primary duty is to ensure that ‘our cups runneth over.’ We suffer because we haven’t internalized the fact that it exists within us and we don’t trust and let it direct our lives.
Besides these truths, there are many more inspiring truths that can make you excited about life. I’ll share with you if I discover them because I’m always happy to share my discoveries. For today, internalize these truths and remind yourself about them every single day. Hope they inspire you and make you excited about life.
And lastly, you are free to add more truths you have discovered about life in the comment box below.
And You are welcome to join my Facebook community: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS12 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster