I love reading spiritual books and I always note down captivating quotes from the books. Here are 11 most powerful quotes from my favorite spiritual books.
- There is an old saying that man must only use his words for three purposes, to bless, heal, and prosper. What man says of others will be said of him, and what he wishes for another, he is wishing for him – Florence Shinn, The Game of Life and How to Play It.
- Any action you take in a state of negativity creates more outer resistance hence making the universe to not be on your side. Life will not be helpful. If the shutters are closed, the sunlight cannot come in – Ekhart Tolle, A New Earth.
- Agree that the adverse situation is good, don’t be disturbed by it, and it will fall away on its own. ‘None of these things move me,’ is a wonderful affirmation – Florence Shinn, The Game of Life and How to Play It.
- There is only one thing in this Universe that can surround you with limitation, and that is accepting the outer appearance instead of the Might, Active Presence of God in you – Guy Ballard, The I Am Discourses.
- Thy thinking created all that is. My thinking is Thy Thinking. For this reason, My thinking has created all that is – Walter Russel, The Divine Iliad.
- Claim that God works in you, and that when he works he always succeeds: that he knows the best way and is inspiring you to take it: that He meets no resistance for He works with Joy: and that you and your life are part of that – Emmet Fox, Find and Use Your Inner Power.
- The two keys to success are originality and hard work. God will give you the first, through prayer, and the second is up to you – Emmet Fox, Find and Use Your Inner Power.
- Find out what is your authenticity. Who are you? If you don’t know who you are, you will always be in some accident – always. Your life will be a long series of accidents, and whatever happens it will never be satisfying – Osho, Intelligence.
- The simplest answer is that every single thing that happens to you every second of the day has but one sole purpose: to bring you to the point of utter bliss, and to be completely filled with the Light of the Creator –Rabbi Yosef Karo, The Kaballah.
- And the degree that Man realizes the existence of the indwelling Spirit immanent within his being, so will he rise in the spiritual scale of life. This is what spiritual development means – the recognition, realization, and manifestation of the Spirit within us – Three Initiates, Kyabilion
- If the body or mind were having an experience that you considered a problem, but you realized that you were not the body or mind, would you suffer from those problems? – Nirmala, Living From The Heart
Which is your favorite quote? Feel free to mention your favorite quote and many other wonderful spiritual quotes in the comment box below.
Thank You So Much For Reading
Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli
Facebook username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
you can share the post if you loved it.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE
15 Life-Changing Quotes for Individuals Obsessed With Success
Quotes give us pearls of wisdom in a few words. I love reading them every morning and posting every wonderful quote I stumble upon in my Facebook community.
Today, I’d love to share the following life-changing quotes with individuals obsessed with succeeding.
- ‘Determinism is the curving out of the future. And as such if one is determined enough. They can accomplish anything within the capacity of the reality in which they find themselves in.’ – Mystery History
- ‘He who sets his foot firmly upon the path of self-conquest, who walks aided by the staff of faith, the highway of self-sacrifice, will assuredly achieve the highest prosperity.’ – James Allen
- ‘If there is somewhere you want to go and something you want to do, I suggest you just go and do it and see what happens.’ – Max Igan
- ‘You may not be able to alter the positions of the stars, to stop the earth from revolving, to cause the winds to blow or sea to calm, but you can choose what you’ll think. You can think only in response to an inner vision and a secret goal, and if you take your stand with a firm heart and a high resolve you will be successful.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘When you find something at which you are talented, you do it (whatever it is) until your fingers bleed or your eyes are ready to fall out of your head.’ – Stephen King
- ‘There is within us, a power of complete liberation, descended there from whatever mind or intelligence lies behind creation, and through it we are capable of becoming anything and doing anything we can visualize.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘If you want to reach the highest of heights, you have to do what’s required – the inner and outer work of growth – to be an energetic match to it. That means you have to be fearless, bold, assertive, tireless, a strong competitor, a great communicator, and also completely aware of what you have and what you don’t so you can close your ‘power gaps’ and become the person you want to be.’ – Kathy Caprino
- ‘The truth is that there is an esoteric side to each and every one of us. A vast warehouse of untapped powerful creative potential and ability. There is in fact, far more to everyone than even they themselves are aware. The trick lies not even in discovering, but simply in knowing it’s there.’ – Max Igan
- It’s okay to be scared, to cry. Everything is okay, but giving up should not be an option. They always say that failure is not an option, but failure should be an option because when you fail you get up, and then you fail and then you get up, and that keeps you going.’ – Muniba Mazari
- ‘Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone’s path unless you are in the woods and you see a path and by all means you should follow that.’ – Ellen Degeneres
- ‘Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you UP. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it’s a feather bed.’ – Terence McKenna
- ‘We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware of this, absolutely anything in the world is possible. Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt fear, or any mental virus prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life.’ – Mike Norton
- ‘If you say to yourself in the morning, I know am working along the paths of success,’ and go the rest of the day complaining about every obstacle you meet, you may wind up the week expecting that success should be yours, but it won’t be. Your faith must be with you at least fifty-one percent of the time before it will manifest in your experience. But a manifestation will come, one way or the other, according to the predominant thought.’ –
U.S.Andersen Three Magic Words
- ‘You may think there are all sorts of barriers in the way of what you want to do but ask yourself how many of these barriers are you putting there yourself, because very often, if you look a little deeper you’ll find that many of them don’t exist. These are just fears you have of stepping outside your comfort zone.’ – Max Igan.
- ‘The way to see by faith is to shut the Eye of Reason; The Morning Daylight appears plainer when you put out your candle.’ – Benjamin Franklin
12 Incredible Quotes That Reveal Epictetus’ Thoughts on God/Infinite Intelligence
I love Infinite Intelligence. (You can call it God if you like. I don’t care). I’m fascinated by how this Intelligence designed both living and non-living things. I always wonder how it designed the brain, digestive system, sun, stars, and everything in the universe. I’m obsessed with knowing how it works, what it wants, and how it created the world. For this reason, I love studying what great thinkers wrote about it. One of the great thinkers that loved talking about God/Infinite Intelligence was Epictetus, the great Stoic philosopher. I gathered some of his powerful thoughts on Infinite Intelligence/God.
- ‘Were I a nightingale, I would act the part of a nightingale; were I a swan, the part of a swan, but since I am a reasonable creature, it is my duty to praise God.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If any is unhappy, remember that he is so for himself; for God made all men to enjoy happiness and peace.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘A person who reasons well, understands, and considers that if he joins himself to God, he shall go safely through his journey. How do you mean join himself to God? That whatever is the will of God may be his will too, that whatever is not the will of God, may not be his.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If you will always remember that God stands by as a witness of whatever you do, either in soul or in body, you will never err, either in your prayers or actions, and you will always have God abiding with you.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘Great is God, who has supplied us with these instruments to till the ground; Great is God, who has given us hands and organs of digestion; Who has made us to grow insensibly, to breathe in sleep.’ (John Bonforte; the Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘So when you have shut your doors, and darkened your room, remember never to say that you are alone, but God is within, and your soul is within.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘But you are a primary existence. You are a distinct portion of the essence of God, and contain a certain portion of Him within yourself.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- Assuredly from the very structure of all made objects we are accustomed to prove that the work is certainly the product of some artificer, and has not been constructed at random – (Oldfather, Epictetus, The Discourses)
- ‘You carry God about with you, poor wretch, and you know nothing of Him. Do you suppose I mean some external idol made of gold or silver? It is within yourself that you carry Him; and you do not observe that you profane Him by impure thoughts and unclean actions.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘From God, the seeds of our being are descended, not only to our fathers and grandfathers, but to all things that are produced and born on earth; especially, to rational creatures, since they alone are qualified to communicate with God.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If you fix your desires on riches, health, power, honors, your country, friends, children. In short, on anything beyond the control of your will, – you will be unfortunate. But fix them on God, give yourself to Him, let Him govern, let your powers be ranged on the same side as His, and how can you any longer be unprosperous?’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
- ‘If a person could be persuaded that we are originally descended from God, and that He is the Father of all on earth and in heaven, I conceive he would never think of himself, meanly or ignobly.’ (John Bonforte; The Philosophy of Epictetus).
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS12 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES10 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE12 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS9 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS12 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS6 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS10 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail