I love reading spiritual books and I always note down captivating quotes from the books. Here are 11 most powerful quotes from my favorite spiritual books.
- There is an old saying that man must only use his words for three purposes, to bless, heal, and prosper. What man says of others will be said of him, and what he wishes for another, he is wishing for him – Florence Shinn, The Game of Life and How to Play It.
- Any action you take in a state of negativity creates more outer resistance hence making the universe to not be on your side. Life will not be helpful. If the shutters are closed, the sunlight cannot come in – Ekhart Tolle, A New Earth.
- Agree that the adverse situation is good, don’t be disturbed by it, and it will fall away on its own. ‘None of these things move me,’ is a wonderful affirmation – Florence Shinn, The Game of Life and How to Play It.
- There is only one thing in this Universe that can surround you with limitation, and that is accepting the outer appearance instead of the Might, Active Presence of God in you – Guy Ballard, The I Am Discourses.
- Thy thinking created all that is. My thinking is Thy Thinking. For this reason, My thinking has created all that is – Walter Russel, The Divine Iliad.
- Claim that God works in you, and that when he works he always succeeds: that he knows the best way and is inspiring you to take it: that He meets no resistance for He works with Joy: and that you and your life are part of that – Emmet Fox, Find and Use Your Inner Power.
- The two keys to success are originality and hard work. God will give you the first, through prayer, and the second is up to you – Emmet Fox, Find and Use Your Inner Power.
- Find out what is your authenticity. Who are you? If you don’t know who you are, you will always be in some accident – always. Your life will be a long series of accidents, and whatever happens it will never be satisfying – Osho, Intelligence.
- The simplest answer is that every single thing that happens to you every second of the day has but one sole purpose: to bring you to the point of utter bliss, and to be completely filled with the Light of the Creator –Rabbi Yosef Karo, The Kaballah.
- And the degree that Man realizes the existence of the indwelling Spirit immanent within his being, so will he rise in the spiritual scale of life. This is what spiritual development means – the recognition, realization, and manifestation of the Spirit within us – Three Initiates, Kyabilion
- If the body or mind were having an experience that you considered a problem, but you realized that you were not the body or mind, would you suffer from those problems? – Nirmala, Living From The Heart
Which is your favorite quote? Feel free to mention your favorite quote and many other wonderful spiritual quotes in the comment box below.
Thank You So Much For Reading
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
- SUCCESS4 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
- QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
- Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
- QUOTES2 years ago
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- GENERAL ADVICE4 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
- QUOTES2 years ago
40 Powerful Quotes from Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 30 Favorite Quotes from the Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k – Part 2
- HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
HIV is Man-Made: The Hidden Truth about the Origin of HIV/AIDS
- SUCCESS3 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)