Your self-image refers to the beliefs you have about your character, appearance, and abilities. In his best-seller, The New Psycho-Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz mainly argues that your self-image determines the person you will become, and for this reason, he teaches how to adopt a self-image that will make you succeed.
In the book, he also teaches about our inbuilt-success mechanism, how we can use our imagination to succeed, the power of rational thinking, and many more lessons.
The book has enabled millions of folks to create a powerful self-image that enabled them achieve their biggest goals. Here are insightful quotes from the book you must know if you want to succeed.
- ‘The person in hot pursuit of meaningful, rewarding goals and a calendar of important things to do has little time to obsess over trivial slights and offenses.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Philosopher Elbert Hubbard said, ‘The greatest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Mr.Thomas Edison worked endlessly on a problem, using the method of elimination. If a person asked him whether he were discouraged because doing many attempts proved unavailing, he would say, ‘No, I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.’- Maxwell Maltz
- You cannot realize the potentialities and possibilities inherent in that unique and special something that is you if you keep turning your back on it, feeling ashamed of it, hating it, unfairly comparing it to false idols, and refusing to recognize it as your greatest asset and ally.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Having a goal and understanding the situation are not enough. You must have the courage to act, for only by actions can goals, desires, and beliefs be translated into realities.’- Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Almost every bright and shining success has in its shadow a long list of disappointments, frustrations, and humiliations.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The difference between a successful person and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘When you thoroughly accept that you are not your mistakes, you are freed to acknowledge them, learn from them, set them aside, and move on from them without being mired in them.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Once a decision is made, focus on supporting it, not second-guessing it.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘No one is immune to negative feelings and attitudes. Even the most successful personalities experience them at times. The important thing is to recognize them for what they are, and take positive action.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- In sports, it’s said, ‘You can’t win by playing not to lose.’ In life, even in everyday situations, we might say the same. In fact, playing not to lose only serves to manufacture and magnify stress, thus increasing the likelihood of making mistakes.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘We must learn to do our work, act on the best assumptions available, and leave the results to take care of themselves.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The fundamental message of psycho-cybernetics is that every human being has been literally ‘engineered for success’ by the Creator. Every human being has access to a power greater than him/herself.’ – Maxwell Maltz
Which quote did you love the most?
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Marisa Peer is a therapist, best-selling author, and motivational speaker. She loves helping people overcome problems and live a good life. Her teachings are life-changing, and for this reason, I have compiled some of her best quotes.
- ‘Every thought you think and every word you say forms a blueprint and your mind must work to make that blueprint real.’
- ‘Successful people do what they hate to get to where they want to be.’
- ‘You make your beliefs and then your beliefs make you.’
- ‘When you believe in you, everyone else believes in you.’
- ‘The first rule of your mind is, what you expect you realize, so expect amazing things.’
- ‘Celebrities don’t take no for an answer.’
- ‘Belief without talent will take you far further than talent without belief. But if you have both you can go far.’
- ‘There’s nothing that builds you up the way self-praise does.’
- ‘Don’t fear fear. The only fear to fear is fear itself.’
- ‘Form a partnership with your brain, communicate with it better.’
- ‘What you want, wants you, and what you are moving towards is moving towards you.’
- ‘People who fail, give up their dreams because they link pain to them.’
- ‘When you can collaborate with your mind and tell it what you want, you will get what you want.’
- ‘Babies don’t have fear. Therefore, so many fears we have are acquired.’
- ‘With fear, you always have two choices; rationalize it or talk yourself out of it.’
- ‘If you want to be happy, praise yourself a lot.’
- ‘You need to put your effort into falling in love with you and then the world will change so dramatically.’
- ‘People who are very successful never ever wait for motivation. They do it because when you do it you become motivated.’
- ‘Once you believe in yourself it doesn’t really matter what other people think.’
- ‘Find what you love and be brilliant at it.’
- ‘They (successful people) get rejected but they come back over and over again.
Which among the above Marisa Peer quotes did you like the most?
18 Most Mind-Opening Tai Lopez Quotes – (Net worth – $60 Million)
Tai Lopez is an amazing entrepreneur and motivational speaker who loves teaching about success. His motivating teachings have earned him millions of followers on social media.
Tai Lopez believes books are crucial for one’s success because they make you quickly learn what the authors took a long period to learn. Moreover, he trusts that they make you work hard in the right direction.
Most of his advice is inspirational, and he’s one of my best personal development teachers. Here are 18 of his most mind-opening quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘They day you admit you are lost is the day you allow yourself to be found by people who can give you a tip.’
- ‘One thing that people who are highly successful
dothat you can copy is figuring out as quickly as possible what your destiny is.’
- ‘Remember, everybody wants
the goodlife, but not everybody is willing to read to get it. You must read more.’
- ‘You have to know how to find motivation deep within yourself. Once you have
motivation, you have no problem with procrastination.’
- ‘What’s really important is to have a deep understanding and a deep skill-set that is scarce and in demand. This skill-set will make you twice the money, three times the money, hundred times the money you are making now.’
- ‘Become a learning machine and a person who invests in themselves.’
- ‘Humans are different because we have powerful minds.’
- ‘You can’t start out at the top. You start out at the bottom.’
- ‘What changed my life was knowing how to motivate myself.’
- ‘Know this about life. There are vast amounts of horrible people in this world. And there is only a small sliver, a needle in a haystack, of good people. Your ability to find those good people is the single biggest predictor of the quality of the rest of your life.’
- ‘Find somebody that is motivated from within, and spend all the time you can around them.’
- ‘If you can’t sit down and read. There’s no solution for you. You will always be poor.’
- ‘Everybody wants the good life but not everybody is willing to toughen up to get
the goodlife. You must toughen up.’
- ‘The ultimate adventure to me is trying to get insight and see life as a puzzle and my goal in life is to seek the adventures that piece the puzzle together.’
- ‘Money doesn’t bring happiness, but the absence of money brings unhappiness.’
- ‘My second mentor told me, ‘before you can fix where you are, you have to understand how you got to where you are.’
- ‘The goal of life is to enjoy your life. To do something important.’
- ‘There is magic in investing in yourself.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS9 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail