Intuition, also known as the sixth sense is your connection with Infinite Intelligence/God/Source Energy. It enables all living things to know the right actions to take without reasoning. This year, I became obsessed with knowing how to awaken my intuitive abilities because I realized that highly intuitive people always make decisions that align with their life purpose.
My research on intuition enabled me to gather various pearls of wisdom about intuition from mystics, spiritualists, and personal development teachers. These nuggets of wisdom will enlighten you about intuition, as they will make you understand it on a deeper level.
- “Intuition is the spark, or gateway to higher knowing and to living a fulfilled, flowing, effortless and peaceful life.” –The Five Pillars of Intuition, Azriel Reshel.
- “Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where the histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything because it’s all written there.” – The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- “Some suggest that as contemporary man increasingly relies more on technology for his understanding of the world, his intuition atrophies as a result.” – The Sense that Defies the Physical, Leonardo Vintini
- “We imagine we’ll lose something by following our intuition. But have you ever taken a look at what you have lost by not following your intuition? Whatever your intuition is telling you is what you need to hear. As you learn to trust it more and more, it will reveal exactly what you need to do at any given moment.” – Beyond Positive Thinking, Robert. N. Anthony
- “Intuition is like a secret, inner jetpack that helps you make quantum leaps in your life, a map that reveals the shortcuts, opens up the pathway and holds the keys to your happiness.” – The Five Pillars of Intuition, Azriel Reshel.
- “Intuition is the highest rung of the ladder of consciousness.”- Intuition Leads you To Yourself, Osho
- If you really want to get in touch with who you are and what you love to do, and who you love to do it with, dedicate some time to tuning into your intuition.’ – You Are a Badass, Jen Sincero
- “Intuition can be thought of as our collective unconscious, gut feeling, divine selves, or whatever you want to call it. This guide comes from a spiritual level, from our souls, and brings us immense wisdom and insight if we listen to it carefully.” – Ancient, Infinite Wisdom: Old Souls and Intuition, Mateo Sol
- “Pay attention to your intuition, your gut. When you set a goal that contradicts your values, something inside will twinge. Pay attention.” – Mitch Meyerson, Success Secrets of Online Marketing Superstars.
- “Intuitive Intelligence lies beyond the boundaries of science and analytics. It bridges the realms of reality and imagination, reason and instinct, material and spiritual dimensions of human existence.” – Definition: What is Intuitive Intelligence, Francis
- “One of the greatest tools we have is our intuition. It is an innate knowledge that we all possess, a knowledge that is connected to divinity and love. It is the voice of our higher self, communicating with us from a higher plane of frequency.” – Learning to Trust Your Intuition & Inner Guidance, Jeff Roberts.
- “Intuition is not a different level of perception. Intuition is only a different dimension of computing. For example, to find out which day of the week the June 1 will fall on, you would take out a piece of paper and a pen and start calculating. It may take eight to 10 steps, but if you are intuitive, you will not go through these steps. You will just arrive at the answer.” – What Is Intuition, Jaggi Vasudev.
- “Intuition is the guidance provided by the Intelligent Life Force within.’ – Isaac Wechuli
- “Intuition is a direct knowing that comes when you are in the present moment.” – Raising Vibrations, Following intuitions and Dreams, Penney Peirce
- “Intuition, is a voice of wisdom that arises within your being, that is your potential, your inner guide.” – Ancient, Infinite Wisdom: Old Souls and Intuition, Mateo Sol
With this in mind, it’s clear that intuition is one powerful tool all human beings possess. However, most of us waste it because we don’t know how to awaken it. For this reason, I will continue researching on intuition so that I find out how we can awaken it. Hope you’ll be around. Thank you so much for reading. Love ya
“Socrates, about whom Plato wrote much, also spoke of an entity that guided him. It was never given a name, but references to it ranged from daemon to daimon. Socrates believed this entity was a gift, and manifested itself in the form of the voice within, something we all possess.” – Ceremonial Magic & Sorcery, Gary Lite
Welcome to the Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes and ideas.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
34 More Enlightening Quotes from 101 Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep Forgetting by Ernie Zelinski
A month ago, I wrote 34 amazing quotes from 101 Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep Forgetting, and I explained in a few sentences what Ernie Zelinski teaches in the book.
Today, I will provide you with 34 more enlightening quotes from Ernie Zelinski’s amazing book.
- “The formula for overcoming envy of others is not all that complex. Relax and count your blessings more often.”
- “You can’t make a big difference in this world unless you are different.”
- “The more positive energy you put into imagining and creating a full, relaxed, satisfying, and happy life, the more it will manifest itself in the real world.”
- “The only motivation you need is the knowledge that millions of people with questionable intelligence and talent win at the game of success.” If they can do it, so can you.”
- “If you want to be more successful in life, spend more on your personal development than on your next hairstyle.”
- “Being poor is a state of mind. Being broke is a temporary situation.”
- “Ask for other people’s advice, give it some consideration, and then make your own decisions.”
- “Your envy is the satisfaction and happiness that you think others are experiencing.”
- “Being right at all costs is like being a Dead Hero – there is no payoff.”
- “What will keep you from getting what you want is not knowing what you truly want.”
- “The person with no money may be poor, but not as poor as the person who has nothing but money.”
- “The most creative shortcut to success is to re-evaluate what success means to you.”
- “When the going gets tough, most people disappear. Don’t be one of them. You must pay your dues to have a full, relaxed, satisfying, and happy life. This means you have to be totally dedicated to the purpose you have chosen.”
- “We should remain open to the unforeseen opportunities and gifts that negative events bring with them.”
- “The bad news is that you will encounter many factors beyond your control as you pursue your dreams. The good news, however, is that you have the ability to overcome these factors.”
- “To double your success rate, just double your failure rate.”
- “A major barrier to our success is our unwillingness to accept that the world just may be willing to give us many more of the things we want.”
- Feeling grateful for what you have in life is one of the most powerful ways to experience happiness.”
- “The road to success is paved with lots of ruts and detours. Don’t expect to set new speed records on your way there. Impatience can be costly.”
- “A walk or run in nature is the best medicine for most of your ailments.”
- The fact that so many people haven’t discovered they are geniuses is a major reason why they toil away at jobs they hate.”
- “The major difference between the ordinary and extraordinary is the “extra”. Invariably, the “extra” is the extra action.”
- “Accept more of what life brings your way and you won’t be insulted by reality.”
- “You can’t always get what you want but you can get a lot more than you think you can.”
- “Extraordinary things are accomplished by ordinary people who have extraordinary dreams and take sustained action toward achieving them. In the short term, the results of sustained action may not appear that spectacular; in the long run, they are.”
- Although life isn’t fair, you have an obligation to do your best anyway.”
- “To succeed you must take inspired action. The universe helps those who help themselves.”
- ‘Want what you have and you will always get what you want.”
- ‘You are already a millionaire. Your creativity makes it so.”
- ‘Your happiness will be determined, not by how much you have, but by how much you enjoy what you have.”
- “More money won’t bring you more happiness – it works the other way round.”
- “Think how happy you would be,” an unknown wise person said, “if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back.”
- “Have some perpetual small enjoyment in which you indulge daily. Never miss it, regardless of how busy you are. This will do wonders for your wellbeing. Indeed, it will do more for your happiness than acquiring the biggest and best of possessions.”
- “Fortune resides on the other side of fear.”
Which of the above Ernie Zelinski’s quotes enlightened you the most?
Top 30 Amazing Quotes From Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
In his book, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, Richard Carlson provides many ways of making your life less stressful and more peaceful. I believe he mainly wrote this book to make us focus on the most important things in life: our happiness and inner peace.
In the book, Richard advises us to overcome negative thoughts, trust our intuition, love other people, and be of service to others. I loved the book dearly, and I learned a lot from it. I also gathered the following nuggets of wisdom from the book.
- “Make peace with imperfection.”
- “Whenever we are attached to having something a certain way, better than it already is, we are almost by definition, engaged in a losing battle.”
- “A wonderful, heartfelt strategy for becoming more peaceful and loving is to practice allowing others the joy of being right – give them the glory. Stop correcting.”
- “Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are – always!”
- “When you are fearful or frantic, you literally immobilize yourself from your greatest potential, not to mention enjoyment.”
- “A powerful technique for becoming more peaceful is to be aware of how quickly your negative and insecure thinking can spiral out of control.”
- “When our attention is in the present moment, we push fear from our minds.”
- “Argue for your limitations, and they’re yours.”
- “When you take time, often, to reflect on the miracle of life – the miracle that you are even able to read this book – the gift of sight, of love, and all the rest, it can help remind you that many of the things that you think as “big stuff” are really just “small stuff” that you are turning into big stuff.”
- “Just for fun, agree with criticism directed toward you (Then watch it go away).”
- “Regardless of who you are or what you do, remember that nothing is more important than your own sense of happiness and inner peace and that of your loved ones.”
- “To a large degree, the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live in the present moment.”
- “The more patient you are, the more accepting you will be of what is, rather than insisting that life be exactly as you would like it to be.”
- “One of the most important questions you can ever ask yourself is “Do I want to be ‘right’ – or do I want to be happy.”
- “One of the nice things about surrendering to the fact that life isn’t fair is that it keeps us from feeling sorry for ourselves by encouraging us to do the very best we can with what we have.”
- “Spend a moment every day thinking of someone to thank.”
- “I can’t think of a single person whom I consider to be inwardly peaceful who doesn’t carve out at least a little quiet time, virtually every day.”
- “Luckily, there is a way to be happy. It involves changing the emphasis of our thinking from what we want to what we have.”
- “Humility and inner peace go hand in hand. The less compelled you are to try to prove yourself to others, the easier it is to feel peaceful inside.”
- “Search for the grain of truth in other opinions.”
- “When you look at life and its many challenges as a test, or series of tests, you begin to see each issue you face as an opportunity to grow, a chance to roll with the punches.”
- “Be grateful when you’re feeling good and graceful when you’re feeling bad.”
- “When you do too many things at once, it’s impossible to be present-moment oriented. Thus, you not only lose out on much of the potential enjoyment of what you are doing, but you also become far less focused and effective.”
- “Your life will always be filled with challenges. It’s best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway.”
- “True happiness comes not when we get rid of all of our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice patience, and to learn.”
- “Live this day as if it were your last. It might be!”
- “When we have preconceived ideas about the way life should be, they interfere with our opportunity to enjoy or learn from the present moment.”
- “Think of your problems as potential teachers.”
- “In the Buddhist tradition, difficulties are considered to be so important to a life of growth and peace that a Tibetan prayer actually asks for them. It says, “Grant that I may be given appropriate difficulties and sufferings on this journey so that my heart may be truly awakened and my practice of liberation and universal compassion may be truly fulfilled.”
- “Our disappointment comes about in essentially two ways. When we’re experiencing pleasure we want it to last forever. It never does. Or when we’re experiencing pain, we want it to go away now. It usually doesn’t. Unhappiness is the result of struggling against the natural flow of experience.”
Which of the above quotes from Richard Carlson’s book impacted you the most?
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE9 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS10 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS7 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation10 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
HIDDEN TRUTHS9 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS8 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail
IDEAS10 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People