Quotes give us pearls of wisdom in a few words. I love reading them every morning, and I post every wonderful quote I stumble upon on my Facebook community.
Today, I’d love to share the following life-changing quotes with individuals obsessed with succeeding.
- ‘Determinism is the curving out of the future. And as such if one is determined enough. They can accomplish anything within the capacity of the reality in which they find themselves in.’ – Mystery History
- ‘He who sets his foot firmly upon the path of self-conquest, who walks aided by the staff of faith, the highway of self-sacrifice, will assuredly achieve the highest prosperity.’ – James Allen
- ‘If there is somewhere you want to go and something you want to do, I suggest you just go and do it and see what happens.’ – Max Igan
- ‘You may not be able to alter the positions of the stars, to stop the earth from revolving, to cause the winds to blow or sea to calm, but you can choose what you’ll think. You can think only in response to an inner vision and a secret goal, and if you take your stand with a firm heart and a high resolve you will be successful.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘When you find something at which you are talented, you do it (whatever it is) until your fingers bleed or your eyes are ready to fall out of your head.’ – Stephen King
- ‘There is within us, a power of complete liberation, descended there from whatever mind or intelligence lies behind creation, and through it we are capable of becoming anything and doing anything we can visualize.’ – U.S Andersen
- ‘If you want to reach the highest of heights, you have to do what’s required – the inner and outer work of growth – to be an energetic match to it. That means you have to be fearless, bold, assertive, tireless, a strong competitor, a great communicator, and also completely aware of what you have and what you don’t so you can close your ‘power gaps’ and become the person you want to be.’ – Kathy Caprino
- ‘The truth is that there is an esoteric side to each and every one of us. A vast warehouse of untapped powerful creative potential and ability. There is in fact, far more to everyone than even they themselves are aware. The trick lies not even in discovering, but simply in knowing it’s there.’ – Max Igan
- It’s okay to be scared, to cry. Everything is okay, but giving up should not be an option. They always say that failure is not an option, but failure should be an option because when you fail you get up, and then you fail and then you get up, and that keeps you going.’ – Muniba Mazari
- ‘Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone’s path unless you are in the woods and you see a path and by all means you should follow that.’ – Ellen Degeneres
- ‘Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you UP. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering it’s a feather bed.’ – Terence McKenna
- ‘We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware of this, absolutely anything in the world is possible. Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt fear, or any mental virus prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life.’ – Mike Norton
- ‘If you say to yourself in the morning, I know am working along the paths of success,’ and go the rest of the day complaining about every obstacle you meet, you may wind up the week expecting that success should be yours, but it won’t be. Your faith must be with you at least fifty-one percent of the time before it will manifest in your experience. But a manifestation will come, one way or the other, according to the predominant thought.’ – U.S. Andersen, Three Magic Words
- ‘You may think there are all sorts of barriers in the way of what you want to do but ask yourself how many of these barriers are you putting there yourself, because very often, if you look a little deeper you’ll find that many of them don’t exist. These are just fears you have of stepping outside your comfort zone.’ – Max Igan.
- ‘The way to see by faith is to shut the Eye of Reason; The Morning Daylight appears plainer when you put out your candle.’ – Benjamin Franklin