Last week, I posted the Top 25 Affirmations that Will Lift Your Thinking, and you loved the article. Today, I’ll share with you amazing affirmations from Florence Scovel Shinn’s book: The Secret Door to Success.
- ‘The walls of lack and delay now crumble away, and I enter my Promised Land, under grace.’
- ‘The unexpected happens, my seemingly impossible good now comes to pass.’
- ‘What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.’
- ‘My lambs are now filled with the oil of faith and fulfillment.’
- ‘Now is the appointed time. Today is the day of my amazing good fortune.’
- ‘I am divinely led, I follow the right fork in the road. God makes a way where there is no way.’
- ‘The waters of my Red Sea part, and I pass over on dry land, I now go forward into my Promised Land.
- ‘The ground I am on is holy ground. I now expand rapidly into the divine plan of my life, where all conditions are permanently perfect.’
- ‘I am the child of the King! My rich Father now pours out his abundance upon me: I am the child of the King! Everything makes way for me.’
- ‘The inspiration of the Almighty shall be my defense and I shall have plenty of silver.’
- ‘What God has done before, He now does for me and more.’
- ‘I look with wonder at that which is before me.’
- ‘No matter how impossible the situation seems, Infinite Intelligence/God knows the way out.’
- ‘God is the Giver and the Gift and now creates His own amazing channels.’
- ‘Nothing can hinder, nothing can delay the manifestation of the Divine Plan of my life.’
- ‘The Lights of Lights streams on my pathway, revealing the Open Road of Fulfillment.’
Hope you enjoyed Florence Scovel’s affirmations. Thanks for reading.
Top 26 Intriguing Tony Robbins Quotes (Net worth – $500 million)
Tony Robbins is an American personal development teacher who has authored best-selling books, such as Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power. Besides, he has coached many famous people, and he’s among the most famous personal development coaches in the world.
Tony Robbins loves encouraging people to work hard and follow their dreams. He believes we have the power to become whoever we want.
Here are his top 26 intriguing quotes.
- ‘Be the person that does more for others and life will be anything you want out of it.’
- ‘There’s no one I’ve ever met who is always confident in all situations: every person gets knocked off.’
- ‘The way to get wealthy right now today is to free yourself from the illusion that you are not already wealthy.’
- ‘The only way to effectively use your emotions is to understand that they all serve you. You must learn from your emotions and use them to create the results you want for a greater quality of life.’
- ‘What a person believes, what he thinks is possible or impossible, to a great extent determines what he can or cannot do.’
- ‘We are not made to survive, we are made to thrive.’
- ‘What you and I focus on massively affects how we feel.’
- ‘You’ve got to realize that you must take conscious control of running your mind. You’ve got to do it deliberately; otherwise, you’re going to be at the mercy of whatever happens around you.’
- ‘So many people want to avoid any hint of a problem or challenge, yet the surmounting of difficulty is the crucible that forms character.’
- ‘Keep going with massive action, and you’ll find the way.
- ‘You must say, I’m gonna find the way or make the way.’
- ‘Progress equals happiness; if you are not growing, you are dying inside.’
- ‘If you get yourself in a state of certainty, then you tap a lot more potential.’
- ‘The number one key to all success is personal power, or the ability to take action.’
- ‘The first step for creating lasting change in your life is to have a vision of what you truly want.’
- ‘If you want to become all you can become, do all you can do, hear all you can hear, see all you can see, you’ve got to learn how to handle frustration. Frustration can kill dreams.’
- ‘Those that acknowledge that something is giving them the gift of life the more of it they experience.’
- ‘Leaders don’t believe in limited resources.’
- ‘When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.’
- ‘The first thing you can do to turn yourself around during hard times is to take control of your mind.’
- ‘We usually think of beliefs in terms of creeds or doctrines, and that’s what many beliefs are. But in the most basic sense, a belief is any guiding principle, dictum, faith, or passion that can provide meaning and direction in life.’
- ‘Everybody in life gets their ‘musts’, and not their ‘shoulds.’
- ‘Resourcefulness is the ultimate resource.’
- ‘There’s only one more thing you need to get whatever you want, and that’s grace. Some call it luck, and some call it God.
- ‘The difference in people’s abilities to fully tap their personal resources is directly affected by their goals.’
- ‘Always give more than what you expect to receive.’
Hope you enjoyed Tony Robbins’ quotes. Thanks for reading.
Top 25 Enlightening Quotes by Manly P. Hall: The Possessor of Secret Spiritual Knowledge
Manly P. Hall, mainly known for his book, ‘The Secret Teachings of All Ages’ was a mystic, astrologer, and author. He loved studying ancient secret societies and religions since he was eager to pinpoint ancient hidden knowledge. Manly P’s works are enlightening, and they have encouraged me to work towards uniting with my divine-self.
Here are the top 25 Manly P. Hall quotes I gathered from his books.
- ‘Philosophy reveals to man his kinship with the All/God. It shows him that he is a brother to the suns which dot the firmament; it lifts him from a taxpayer on a whirling atom to a citizen of the Cosmos. It teaches him that while physically bound to earth, there is nevertheless within him a spiritual power, a diviner Self, through which he is one with the symphony of the whole.’
- ‘The word ‘union’ which we find so much in Near Eastern religious philosophy, derives from the original Sanskrit for, Yoga, which simply means – to remove the interval between man and Deity. This is removed by man redeeming the lesser nature of his own being and restoring its luminosity.’
- ‘It is inconceivable and impossible that any nation should have endured as Egypt did for thousands of years without tremendous spiritual potential.’
- ‘Humans are caught in a predicament wherein the limitations imposed by physical existence are combined with a triple ignorance; ignorance of our origins, of our true nature, and of our ultimate destiny.’
- ‘All definitions define natures according to their limitations. Axiomatically, definition is limitation.’
- ‘All truth-seeking is motivated by the impulse that if the truth is found and applied naturally to all works of man, the result will be universal peace, happiness, and security.’
- ‘Always seeking inward, always working to penetrate the veils between the obvious and the real, always seeing in nature a fragment of the Eternal and recognizing that every form that exists in the world is in some way a symbol of something deeper, leads to enlightenment.’
- ‘Because man has this power within himself to interpret, to open gates, to solve the riddle of the sphinx and to come gradually into the possession of all knowledge, he is represented as the magician, the sage, the saint and the scholar.’
- ‘Man is not the insignificant creature that he appears to be; his physical body is not the true measure of his real self. The invisible nature of man is as vast as his comprehension and as measureless as his thoughts. The fingers of his mind reach out and grasp the stars; his spirit mingles with the throbbing life of the Cosmos itself.’
- ‘If the Infinite had not desired man to become wise, He would not have bestowed upon him the faculty of knowing. If he had not intended man to become virtuous, He would not have sown within the human heart the seeds of virtue. If he had predestined man to be limited to his narrow physical life, He would not have equipped him with perceptions and sensibilities of grasping, in part at least, the immensity of the outer universe.’
- ‘Ignorant of the cause of life, ignorant of the purpose of life, ignorant of what lies beyond the mystery of death, yet possessing within himself the answer to it all, modern man is willing to sacrifice the beautiful, the true, and the good within and without, upon the blood-stained altar of ambition.’
- ‘Through ignorance, man falls; through wisdom, man redeems himself.’
- ‘Life is the great mystery, and only those who pass successfully through its tests and trials, interpreting them aright and extracting the essence of experience therefrom, achieve true understanding.’
- ‘Both God and man have a twofold constitution, of which the superior part is invisible and the inferior visible.’
- ‘The ancients did not believe that spirituality made men either righteous or rational, but rather that righteousness and rationality made men spiritual.’
- ‘This is at once the primary purpose and the consummate achievement of the ancient mysteries; that man shall become aware of and consciously be reunited with the divine source of himself without tasting of physical dissolution.’
- ‘The Pythagoreans believed that everything which existed had a voice and that all creatures were eternally singing the praise of the Creator. Man fails to hear these divine melodies because his soul is enmeshed in the illusion of material existence. When he liberates himself from the bondage of the lower world with its sense limitations, the music of the spheres will again be audible.’
- ‘Man is thus surrounded by a supersensible universe of which he knows nothing because the centers of sense perception within himself have not been developed sufficiently to respond to the subtler rates of vibration of which that universe is composed.’
- ‘The sages of old studied living things to a point of realization that God is most perfectly understood through a knowledge of His supreme handiwork – animate and inanimate nature.’
- ‘The story of Jonah is really a legend of initiation into the mysteries and the ‘great fish’ represents the darkness of ignorance which engulfs man when he is thrown over the side of the ship (is born) into the sea (life).’
- ‘We, therefore, affirm that man must first gain knowledge, virtue, and understanding; then all other things may be added unto him.’
- ‘Today man, a sublime creature with an infinite capacity for self-improvement, in an effort to be true to false standards, turns from his birthright of understanding-without realizing the consequence-and plunges into the maelstrom of material illusion.’
- ‘Men must learn that happiness crowns the soul’s quest for understanding. Only through the realization of infinite goodness and infinite accomplishment can the peace of the inner Self be assured.’
- ‘Right action, right feeling, and right-thinking are prerequisites of right-knowing, and the attainment of philosophic power is possible only to such that have harmonized their thinking with their living.’
- ‘The religious world of today is almost totally ignorant of the fact that science and biology is the fountainhead of its doctrines and tenets.’
Which of the above Manly P. Hall did you like the most?
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS1 year ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster