In his Book, You Were Born Rich, Bob Proctor strives to enlighten you that you can achieve whatever you want. He also provides various techniques you can implement to reach your biggest goals.
The book is a must-read for those who want to achieve greatness because it is truly inspiring, and you’ll feel unbeatable after reading it.
I noted down several powerful and impressive quotes from the book
- ‘We are floating in an ‘ocean’ of thought energy, where all the knowledge there ever was or ever will be, is present. We are also surrounded by abundance. Indeed, everywhere we look in nature, our eyes come in contact with abundance; for nature knows no such thing as failure.’ – Bob Proctor.
- ‘Faith is the ability to see the invisible and believe in the incredible and that is what enables believers to receive what the masses think is impossible.’ – Bob Proctor.
- ‘Faith is the connecting link between God and You, and therefore, it is your most valuable non-physical possession.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘Moreover, once you become aware of your kinship with the creative power, that you are in truth a child of spirit, you cannot possibly be anything other than positive, forceful, radiant and self-reliant in your dealings with the world.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘Gaining the understanding that you are made in the image of the Creator of the Universe – and you are a living part of eternal spirit – will ultimately transform the results that you are achieving in your life every day’ – Bob Proctor.
- ‘Most people who fail to accumulate enough money to live the lifestyle they want are the same people who are most easily influenced by other people’s opinions.’ – Bob Proctor.
- ‘If you want to have money, one thing you should never, never do, is worry about whether or not you will get the money you desire, or whether you will keep it.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘’You must come to look upon God as a great unseen provider who inhabits every fibre of your being and you must also understand that the instant you form the image in your mind, God will go to work in God’s perfect way and move you into an entirely new vibration’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘Doubts, fears, pessimism, and negative thinking poison the very source of life. They sap energy, enthusiasm, ambition, hope, faith, and everything else which makes life purposeful, joyful and creative.’ – Bob Proctor.
- ‘Many of the world’s greatest leaders were considered heretics by their peers, simply because they chose to ‘march to the tune of a different drummer!’ These individuals were following the quiet voice within them’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘I believe you already understand you cannot have wealth in your material world until you have first visualized the wealth in your mind. But what does this really mean? It means that before any of us can even begin to overcome the poverty which surrounds us in our external world, we must first conquer the impoverishment that is buried deep within ourselves.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘This is an orderly universe; nothing happens by accident. The images which you plant in your marvelous mind instantly set up an attractive force, which governs your results in life.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘You must become a risk-taker for you to develop the greatness you were born with.’ – Bob Proctor.
- Please understand, you can never give too much of anything. Nevertheless, when you do give, fully expect to receive something in return. Very rarely will you receive from that source, to which you gave. But, receive you must, just surely as rain must fall when two clouds collide.’ – Bob Proctor
- ‘God never expresses Himself other than perfectly. Therefore, whatever imperfection that does exist, it is always the result of our individual or collective modes of thinking.’- Bob Proctor.
- ‘Your desire is the motor power which will move you in the direction of your dream and expectation is the attractive force that will move your dream in your direction.’ – Bob Proctor
Which quote touched you the most? Feel free to air other Bob Proctor quotes in the comment box below.
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
17 Powerful Quotes from Benjamin’s Franklin Essay: The Way to Wealth
Benjamin Franklin was a successful inventor, author, scientist, publisher, and statesman, whose works played a crucial role in founding America. In 1758, he wrote an essay: The Way to Wealth, where he shared powerful proverbs that advice on how to succeed in life. I have read the essay several times because I love its harsh realities. Here are my favorite 17 quotes from the essay.
- We are taxed twice by our idleness, three times as much by our pride, and four times by our folly and the government can’t free us from these taxes.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Beware of little expenses, a small leak will sink a great ship.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘If we are hard working we will never starve because, at the hardworking man’s house, hunger looks in but dares not enter.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Wise men learn from other people’s mistakes, while fools learn from their own.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Do all your best today because you never know how much you may be hindered tomorrow.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘If you love life don’t squander time because life is made of time.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘We waste so much time sleeping forgetting that there will be sleeping enough in the grave.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Laziness makes things difficult, hard work makes things easy.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘He that lives with hope will die fasting.’- Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Be up before sunrise, don’t let the sun look down and say, inglorious here he lies.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Stick to your work steadily and you will see great effects, for constant droppings, wears away stones, and by diligence and patience the mouse ate into the cable, and little strokes fail great oaks.’- Benjamin Franklin
- Add frugality to hard work if you want to make your hard work more successful.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Buy what you don’t need, and you will sell what you need.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘God gives all things to hard work.’ -Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Learning is to the studious, and riches to the careful, as well as power to the bold, and heaven to the virtuous.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘What use is this pride of appearance, of which so much is risked, and so much is suffered. It cannot promote hate or ease pain.’ – Benjamin Franklin
- ‘Think what you do when you run in debt, you give to another power over your liberty. If you cannot pay on time, you will be ashamed to see your creditor, and you will be in fear when you speak to him.’ – Benjamin Franklin
Which quote did you love the most??
Find me on my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for more insightful quotes, and discussions.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
I discovered Yuval Harari’s book: Sapiens: A Brief History of Mankind, in one of my favorite Youtube channels: Alux.com. Alux’s wonderful description of the book in, 15 Books You Should Read This Summer, made me purchase it. I read the book, and I don’t regret buying it.
Sapiens is the best book I have read in 2018. The book narrates how man evolved, and makes you understand where our belief systems came from. It also provides mind-opening information about religion, political structures, and the importance of knowledge. From the book, I also learned the secrets of the most powerful nations and the main factors that enabled them to conquer the world.
The most powerful lesson I learned from the book is ‘KNOWLEDGE IS POWER,’ because knowledge was what enabled the Europeans to colonize the whole world.
I gathered the following insightful quotes from the book.
- “Buddha spent six years meditating on the essence, causes, and cures for human anguish. In the end, he came to the realization that suffering is not caused by ill fortune, by social injustice, or by divine whims. Rather, suffering is caused by the behavior patterns of one’s minds.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “As Nietzsche put it, if you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any ‘HOW.’ A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “In the Middle Ages, the rich spent their money carelessly on extravagant luxuries, whereas peasants lived frugally minding every penny. Today, the tables have turned. The rich take great care managing their assets and investments while the less well go into debt buying cars and televisions they don’t really need.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “If you experience sadness without craving the sadness to go away, you continue to feel sadness but you don’t suffer from it. There can actually be richness in the sadness. If you experience joy without craving that the joy lingers and intensifies, you continue to feel joy without losing your peace of mind” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “Both scientist and conqueror began by admitting ignorance – they both said, I don’t know what’s out there. They both felt to go out and make new discoveries. And they both hoped the new knowledge thus acquired would make them masters of the world.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “The supreme commandment of the rich is ‘Invest! The supreme commandment of the rest of us is Buy! – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “In the previous eras, the standard of beauty was set by the handful of people who lived next door to you. Today the media and the fashion industry expose us to a totally unrealistic standard of beauty. They search out the most gorgeous people on the planet and then parade them constantly before our eyes. No wonder we are far less happy with the way we look.’ – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “The findings demonstrate that happiness is not the surplus of pleasant over unpleasant moments. Rather happiness consists in seeing one’s life in its entirety as meaningful and worthwhile.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “If God knew in advance that a particular person would use her free will to choose evil, and that as a result she would be punished for this by eternal tortures in hell. Why did God create her?” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- Monotheism explains order but is mystified by evil. Dualism explains evil but is puzzled by order. There is one logical way of solving the riddle: to argue that there is a single Omnipotent God who created the entire universe – and he’s evil. But nobody in history has had the stomach for such a belief.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
- “The most cherished desires of the present-day are shaped by romantic, nationalist, capitalist and humanist myths that have been around for centuries. Friends giving advice often tell each other, ‘Follow your heart.’ But the heart is a double agent that usually takes its instructions from dominant myths of the day, and the very recommendation to ‘follow your heart’ was implanted in our minds by a combination of nineteenth-century Romantic myths and twentieth-century consumerist myths.” – Yuval Noah Harari.
Which do you think is the most enlightening quote?
I encourage you to follow me on Twitter (Isaac Wechuli) and Facebook (Wechul Isaac) for more discussions and insightful quotes.
You are also welcome to join my facebook group Unbounded Wisdom Community for further discussions and insightful quotes.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
IDEAS6 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS6 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
HIDDEN TRUTHS5 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
GENERAL ADVICE5 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
Motivation6 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
IDEAS6 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People
IDEAS6 months ago
Top 4 Quick and Sure Ways to Conquer Discouragement
QUOTES4 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS6 months ago
The Four Major Factors That Made Curtis Jackson, a.k.a 50 Cent, A Very Successful Individual
POWER6 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization