One of my best blogs, Academyofideas.com is an amazing blog created by two brothers. I love the blog because it enlightens individuals on the importance of going their own way. The blog has several articles that explain why and how the society can prevent you from reaching your full potential.
I read 90 percent of the blog’s articles. I loved them, and noted wonderful quotes
- If you deliberately plan to be less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you’ll be deeply unhappy for the rest of your life. You will be evading your own capacities, your own possibilities.’ –Abraham Maslow – Article-The Jonah Complex and the Fear of Greatness
- ‘When an individual fails to recognize their persona for what it is (a mere personality mask), and instead thinks the person they portray to society is who they really are, then they have disowned their self.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nathaniel Branden and the Disowned Self.
- ‘While we often like to emphasize our commonalities with others in order to fit in and feel a sense of belonging, the pathway to your fulfillment is found not by merging into and conforming with the crowd, but by nurturing your uniqueness, discovering your own truth and going your own way.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘The idea of loving your suffering sounds impossible, but when we look in our past, we realize that the greatest changes happened during deeply troubling times.’ – Academyofideas.com
- ‘It’s a paradox. When you focus on the journey/process, the intended product takes care of itself with fluid ease. When you focus on the product of your effort, you immediately begin to fight yourself and experience boredom, restlessness, frustration, and impatience.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life
- ‘The salvation of man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘Suffering will always be a common feature of any life, but while most people try to escape from their suffering – drowning it out with distraction or muffling it with medications – it is possible to develop a positive relationship with it. We can accept our suffering, and even grow to love it,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘When we align ourselves towards a future goal we care deeply about, we’ll not only find life more meaningful, but develop the motivation to endure present sufferings.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘In the process of strengthening your willpower and making changes to your behaviour patterns there will inevitably be times when you give in to temptations and stray off course. When this happens, you should not respond with self-criticism. Multiple studies have shown that self-criticism decreases motivation, inhibits self-control, and is strongly associated with depression.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Brain Plasticity, Strengthening Your Willpower, and Improving Your Self-Control..
- It’s important to learn how to live with fear, and accept it as an inevitable part of going your own way. If you don’t pursue the great work of your life because you are paralyzed with fear, as Abraham Maslow pointed out, a life of unhappiness lies waiting for you.’ – Academyofideas.com.
- ‘It’s common knowledge that the potential for growth and change accompanies experiences of hardship, struggle, and failure, but what is uncommon is the application of this knowledge when in the midst of deep pain or hardship. When suffering, most people never embrace suffering and think how much they’ll grow from it. Instead they lament over their pain and seek to do away with it in any way they can.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘Too many of us have passion – some sort of meaningful activity through which we can cultivate our creativity – yet lack the confidence that we can become a master in that field. And so we relegate the activity the status of ‘hobby,’ and in the process do ourselves and our overall well-being in life a great disservice.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
- ‘At your birth a seed is planted. That seed is your uniqueness. It wants to grow, transform itself, and flower to its full potential. It has a natural, assertive energy to it. Your life’s Task is to bring that seed to flower, to express your uniqueness through your work. You have a destiny to fulfil. The stronger you feel and maintain it – as a force, a voice or in whatever form – the greater your chance for fulfilling this Life’s Task and achieving mastery.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Robert Green’s Mastery:A Guide to Finding a Purpose For Your Life.
- ‘Every man has a vocation to be someone; but he must understand clearly that in order to fulfil this vocation he can only be one person: himself.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘If you’re feeling patient and at peace with the moment, you’re focused on the journey. If you’re feeling impatient and anxious, then you’re focusing on the final goal.’ –Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘It is when you’re not concerned with whether you’re making progress that your ability to learn and hone your craft reaches its peak.’ – Academyofideas.com– Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘We must apprehend that mastery is something cultivated over numerous years of focused effort, sustained by passion, and guided by an inner vision of a goal to be realized.’ – Academyofideas.com- – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
Which is your best quote?
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Marisa Peer is a therapist, best-selling author, and motivational speaker. She loves helping people overcome problems and live a good life. Her teachings are life-changing, and for this reason, I have compiled some of her best quotes.
- ‘Every thought you think and every word you say forms a blueprint and your mind must work to make that blueprint real.’
- ‘Successful people do what they hate to get to where they want to be.’
- ‘You make your beliefs and then your beliefs make you.’
- ‘When you believe in you, everyone else believes in you.’
- ‘The first rule of your mind is, what you expect you realize, so expect amazing things.’
- ‘Celebrities don’t take no for an answer.’
- ‘Belief without talent will take you far further than talent without belief. But if you have both you can go far.’
- ‘There’s nothing that builds you up the way self-praise does.’
- ‘Don’t fear fear. The only fear to fear is fear itself.’
- ‘Form a partnership with your brain, communicate with it better.’
- ‘What you want, wants you, and what you are moving towards is moving towards you.’
- ‘People who fail, give up their dreams because they link pain to them.’
- ‘When you can collaborate with your mind and tell it what you want, you will get what you want.’
- ‘Babies don’t have fear. Therefore, so many fears we have are acquired.’
- ‘With fear, you always have two choices; rationalize it or talk yourself out of it.’
- ‘If you want to be happy, praise yourself a lot.’
- ‘You need to put your effort into falling in love with you and then the world will change so dramatically.’
- ‘People who are very successful never ever wait for motivation. They do it because when you do it you become motivated.’
- ‘Once you believe in yourself it doesn’t really matter what other people think.’
- ‘Find what you love and be brilliant at it.’
- ‘They (successful people) get rejected but they come back over and over again.
Which among the above Marisa Peer quotes did you like the most?
18 Most Mind-Opening Tai Lopez Quotes – (Net worth – $60 Million)
Tai Lopez is an amazing entrepreneur and motivational speaker who loves teaching about success. His motivating teachings have earned him millions of followers on social media.
Tai Lopez believes books are crucial for one’s success because they make you quickly learn what the authors took a long period to learn. Moreover, he trusts that they make you work hard in the right direction.
Most of his advice is inspirational, and he’s one of my best personal development teachers. Here are 18 of his most mind-opening quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘They day you admit you are lost is the day you allow yourself to be found by people who can give you a tip.’
- ‘One thing that people who are highly successful
dothat you can copy is figuring out as quickly as possible what your destiny is.’
- ‘Remember, everybody wants
the goodlife, but not everybody is willing to read to get it. You must read more.’
- ‘You have to know how to find motivation deep within yourself. Once you have
motivation, you have no problem with procrastination.’
- ‘What’s really important is to have a deep understanding and a deep skill-set that is scarce and in demand. This skill-set will make you twice the money, three times the money, hundred times the money you are making now.’
- ‘Become a learning machine and a person who invests in themselves.’
- ‘Humans are different because we have powerful minds.’
- ‘You can’t start out at the top. You start out at the bottom.’
- ‘What changed my life was knowing how to motivate myself.’
- ‘Know this about life. There are vast amounts of horrible people in this world. And there is only a small sliver, a needle in a haystack, of good people. Your ability to find those good people is the single biggest predictor of the quality of the rest of your life.’
- ‘Find somebody that is motivated from within, and spend all the time you can around them.’
- ‘If you can’t sit down and read. There’s no solution for you. You will always be poor.’
- ‘Everybody wants the good life but not everybody is willing to toughen up to get
the goodlife. You must toughen up.’
- ‘The ultimate adventure to me is trying to get insight and see life as a puzzle and my goal in life is to seek the adventures that piece the puzzle together.’
- ‘Money doesn’t bring happiness, but the absence of money brings unhappiness.’
- ‘My second mentor told me, ‘before you can fix where you are, you have to understand how you got to where you are.’
- ‘The goal of life is to enjoy your life. To do something important.’
- ‘There is magic in investing in yourself.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS9 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail