One of my best blogs, Academyofideas.com is an amazing blog created by two brothers. I love the blog because it enlightens individuals on the importance of going their own way. The blog has several articles that explain why and how the society can prevent you from reaching your full potential.
I read 90 percent of the blog’s articles. I loved them, and noted wonderful quotes
- If you deliberately plan to be less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you’ll be deeply unhappy for the rest of your life. You will be evading your own capacities, your own possibilities.’ –Abraham Maslow – Article-The Jonah Complex and the Fear of Greatness
- ‘When an individual fails to recognize their persona for what it is (a mere personality mask), and instead thinks the person they portray to society is who they really are, then they have disowned their self.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nathaniel Branden and the Disowned Self.
- ‘While we often like to emphasize our commonalities with others in order to fit in and feel a sense of belonging, the pathway to your fulfillment is found not by merging into and conforming with the crowd, but by nurturing your uniqueness, discovering your own truth and going your own way.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘The idea of loving your suffering sounds impossible, but when we look in our past, we realize that the greatest changes happened during deeply troubling times.’ – Academyofideas.com
- ‘It’s a paradox. When you focus on the journey/process, the intended product takes care of itself with fluid ease. When you focus on the product of your effort, you immediately begin to fight yourself and experience boredom, restlessness, frustration, and impatience.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life
- ‘The salvation of man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘Suffering will always be a common feature of any life, but while most people try to escape from their suffering – drowning it out with distraction or muffling it with medications – it is possible to develop a positive relationship with it. We can accept our suffering, and even grow to love it,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘When we align ourselves towards a future goal we care deeply about, we’ll not only find life more meaningful, but develop the motivation to endure present sufferings.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘In the process of strengthening your willpower and making changes to your behaviour patterns there will inevitably be times when you give in to temptations and stray off course. When this happens, you should not respond with self-criticism. Multiple studies have shown that self-criticism decreases motivation, inhibits self-control, and is strongly associated with depression.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Brain Plasticity, Strengthening Your Willpower, and Improving Your Self-Control..
- It’s important to learn how to live with fear, and accept it as an inevitable part of going your own way. If you don’t pursue the great work of your life because you are paralyzed with fear, as Abraham Maslow pointed out, a life of unhappiness lies waiting for you.’ – Academyofideas.com.
- ‘It’s common knowledge that the potential for growth and change accompanies experiences of hardship, struggle, and failure, but what is uncommon is the application of this knowledge when in the midst of deep pain or hardship. When suffering, most people never embrace suffering and think how much they’ll grow from it. Instead they lament over their pain and seek to do away with it in any way they can.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘Too many of us have passion – some sort of meaningful activity through which we can cultivate our creativity – yet lack the confidence that we can become a master in that field. And so we relegate the activity the status of ‘hobby,’ and in the process do ourselves and our overall well-being in life a great disservice.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
- ‘At your birth a seed is planted. That seed is your uniqueness. It wants to grow, transform itself, and flower to its full potential. It has a natural, assertive energy to it. Your life’s Task is to bring that seed to flower, to express your uniqueness through your work. You have a destiny to fulfil. The stronger you feel and maintain it – as a force, a voice or in whatever form – the greater your chance for fulfilling this Life’s Task and achieving mastery.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Robert Green’s Mastery:A Guide to Finding a Purpose For Your Life.
- ‘Every man has a vocation to be someone; but he must understand clearly that in order to fulfil this vocation he can only be one person: himself.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘If you’re feeling patient and at peace with the moment, you’re focused on the journey. If you’re feeling impatient and anxious, then you’re focusing on the final goal.’ –Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘It is when you’re not concerned with whether you’re making progress that your ability to learn and hone your craft reaches its peak.’ – Academyofideas.com– Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘We must apprehend that mastery is something cultivated over numerous years of focused effort, sustained by passion, and guided by an inner vision of a goal to be realized.’ – Academyofideas.com- – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
Which is your best quote?
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
23 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes All Aspiring Entrepreneurs Must Read
Robert Kiyosaki, best known for his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has invested in the retail, mining, publishing, and the real-estate industry, and he has a net worth of over $80 million.
Robert Kiyosaki loves providing enlightening advice to entrepreneurs and he mostly encourages people to build businesses instead of working for someone. Here are some of his powerful quotes I believe you’ll love if you are planning to be a successful entrepreneur.
- “Too many people are programmed in school that you must know all the answers. So they are afraid of looking stupid. The key to success is being stupid and you’ll get smarter.”
- “I noticed that people really do shape their lives through their thoughts.”
- “An entrepreneur’s first job is to control the inside, not outside.”
- “Bucky Fuller said you always have to look at the big picture. Too many people look at, ‘well what’s gonna happen to me.’ When you look at the big picture you’re also gonna know that when something bad happens something good’s gonna happen.”
- “Your brain can be your most powerful asset, or it can be your most powerful liability. If you use the right words in your brain, you will become very rich. If you use the wrong words, your brain will make you poor.”
- ‘Entrepreneurs have one thing in common. They keep going.”
- “At school, they teach that if you make a mistake or if you fail you are a failure, but that’s not real life. A baby learns to walk by standing up and falling down.”
- “It really doesn’t matter where you start, just start.”
- “When you don’t have this paycheck, you get hungrier, smarter, and it’s a test of your character.”
- “If you are smart you have money, if you are stupid you don’t have money.”
- If you are afraid of making mistakes, get a job, you’ll do very well there.”
- “I noticed that my poor dad was poor not because of the amount of money he earned, which was significant, but because of his thoughts and actions.”
- “Most people never see opportunities because they are busy looking for money and security.”
- “Rich dad believed in dreaming big, trying new things, and making small mistakes.”
- “A plan is a bridge to your dreams.”
- “Every day with every dollar, you decide to be rich, poor or middle class.”
- “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead, but the bold.”
- “You can become rich beyond your wildest dreams.”
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that define and limit who you are.”
- “If you’re working hard physically and not getting ahead financially, then you are probably someone’s else’s leverage.”
- “Your future is what you do today, regardless of your dreams.”
- “If you cannot be trusted with small agreements, people will not help you make your big dreams come true.”
- “If you know how to build businesses and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.”
25 Unforgettable Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
Gary Vaynerchuk is an author, businessman, and a no-nonsense speaker. He has a net worth of $160 million, and he is praised for growing his family’s wine business by $ 57 million within 5 years.
Today, Gary focuses on inspiring people to do shit. I love listening to his advice because he spits the truth, and he doesn’t care if the truth will hurt you. While listening to his audio books and advice, I gathered the following quotes.
- “The market is the market is the market if you have 39 views on Youtube, it means you suck, it means it’s not interesting.”
- Do you know how many people here literally drive cars to impress people that they fuckin hate?”
- “Great you got an A in business class, that shit is bullshit.”
- “How you make your money is more important than how much you make.”
- “Stop making excuses, stop complaining, nobody is listening, they may pretend they are listening, the market doesn’t care.”
- “You can read Guru-shit, but living it is the game.”
- “It’s hard work, hustle and talent. That’s the formula always and forever.
- “There are so many people that are talking shit about how big of an entrepreneur they are gonna be and how much they are gonna achieve and they don’t work on weekends. You know, I worked every Saturday in my 20s.”
- “Don’t chase the money.”
- “People want these special things to happen but then they are acting like everybody else.”
- “I do believe that work-ethic is a taught-behaviour, it’s something you do have more control over.”
- “Every time you let somebody’s voice get into your head, and their opinion, or what they are doing, you will become insecure.”
- “Taking action, especially if it doesn’t cost you money, and it’s just time, is always a better answer than pondering, or thinking or trying to decide if this is gonna work.
- “Being a number 1 is a totally different DNA trait, it means you love getting punched in the mouth, it means you don’t care about what other people think.”
- “Take full ownership for everything and then everything gets easy because then you are in control.”
- “So many of you are not taking action because you are overthinking.”
- “The thing that really stands out to me is that there are no shortcuts.”
- “If anybody ever did it, then you can too.”
- “What you need to do, is make one person happy: You. Then you can make everybody else happy.”
- “You have to understand that shit will always change. If it’s terrible right now it’s going to get better. If it’s phenomenal right now, it is going to get worse. That is just the way it has always been.”
- “If you actually are optimistic, and you make a goal, and your actions map to it, you miraculously get somewhere close to it.”
- “It’s just maximizing what you can do while you are awake.”
- “Everybody is fucking planning, planning, planning, planning, and nobody is doing.”
- “Nobody cares about your problems.”
- “Nobody’s been successful on pure talent.”
Which of the above quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk did you like the most?
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS11 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES9 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS5 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail