One of my best blogs, Academyofideas.com is an amazing blog created by two brothers. I love the blog because it enlightens individuals on the importance of going their own way. The blog has several articles that explain why and how the society can prevent you from reaching your full potential.
I read 90 percent of the blog’s articles. I loved them, and noted wonderful quotes
- If you deliberately plan to be less than you are capable of being, then I warn you that you’ll be deeply unhappy for the rest of your life. You will be evading your own capacities, your own possibilities.’ –Abraham Maslow – Article-The Jonah Complex and the Fear of Greatness
- ‘When an individual fails to recognize their persona for what it is (a mere personality mask), and instead thinks the person they portray to society is who they really are, then they have disowned their self.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nathaniel Branden and the Disowned Self.
- ‘While we often like to emphasize our commonalities with others in order to fit in and feel a sense of belonging, the pathway to your fulfillment is found not by merging into and conforming with the crowd, but by nurturing your uniqueness, discovering your own truth and going your own way.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘The idea of loving your suffering sounds impossible, but when we look in our past, we realize that the greatest changes happened during deeply troubling times.’ – Academyofideas.com
- ‘It’s a paradox. When you focus on the journey/process, the intended product takes care of itself with fluid ease. When you focus on the product of your effort, you immediately begin to fight yourself and experience boredom, restlessness, frustration, and impatience.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life
- ‘The salvation of man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘Suffering will always be a common feature of any life, but while most people try to escape from their suffering – drowning it out with distraction or muffling it with medications – it is possible to develop a positive relationship with it. We can accept our suffering, and even grow to love it,’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘When we align ourselves towards a future goal we care deeply about, we’ll not only find life more meaningful, but develop the motivation to endure present sufferings.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Viktor Frank and The Search For Meaning
- ‘In the process of strengthening your willpower and making changes to your behaviour patterns there will inevitably be times when you give in to temptations and stray off course. When this happens, you should not respond with self-criticism. Multiple studies have shown that self-criticism decreases motivation, inhibits self-control, and is strongly associated with depression.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Brain Plasticity, Strengthening Your Willpower, and Improving Your Self-Control..
- It’s important to learn how to live with fear, and accept it as an inevitable part of going your own way. If you don’t pursue the great work of your life because you are paralyzed with fear, as Abraham Maslow pointed out, a life of unhappiness lies waiting for you.’ – Academyofideas.com.
- ‘It’s common knowledge that the potential for growth and change accompanies experiences of hardship, struggle, and failure, but what is uncommon is the application of this knowledge when in the midst of deep pain or hardship. When suffering, most people never embrace suffering and think how much they’ll grow from it. Instead they lament over their pain and seek to do away with it in any way they can.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzsche: The Eternal Return, Suffering, and the Affirmation of Life.
- ‘Too many of us have passion – some sort of meaningful activity through which we can cultivate our creativity – yet lack the confidence that we can become a master in that field. And so we relegate the activity the status of ‘hobby,’ and in the process do ourselves and our overall well-being in life a great disservice.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
- ‘At your birth a seed is planted. That seed is your uniqueness. It wants to grow, transform itself, and flower to its full potential. It has a natural, assertive energy to it. Your life’s Task is to bring that seed to flower, to express your uniqueness through your work. You have a destiny to fulfil. The stronger you feel and maintain it – as a force, a voice or in whatever form – the greater your chance for fulfilling this Life’s Task and achieving mastery.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – Robert Green’s Mastery:A Guide to Finding a Purpose For Your Life.
- ‘Every man has a vocation to be someone; but he must understand clearly that in order to fulfil this vocation he can only be one person: himself.’ – Academyofideas.com – Article – The Great Work of Your Life Dharma, and Embracing Fear
- ‘If you’re feeling patient and at peace with the moment, you’re focused on the journey. If you’re feeling impatient and anxious, then you’re focusing on the final goal.’ –Academyofideas.com – Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘It is when you’re not concerned with whether you’re making progress that your ability to learn and hone your craft reaches its peak.’ – Academyofideas.com– Article – The Practising Mind: Thomas Sterner on Developing Discipline in Your Life.
- ‘We must apprehend that mastery is something cultivated over numerous years of focused effort, sustained by passion, and guided by an inner vision of a goal to be realized.’ – Academyofideas.com- – Article – Nietzche on Genius and Mastery
Which is your best quote?
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
15 Life-Changing John Cena Quotes
John Cena is a professional wrestler and actor who once lived in his car and cleaned toilets for a living. He is a humble celebrity and many people love him. Recently, a South African rapper released a song named John Cena, and Cena avoided taking legal action against her because he didn’t want to take her efforts away.
Anyway, besides watching him fight and act, I love listening to his life-changing pieces of advice.
Here are his top pieces of advice about life and success.
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’
- ‘Surround yourself with wonderful people, be willing to learn, be willing to be humbled, and good stuff will happen.’
- ‘Don’t waste time and energy over the uncontrollable.’
- ‘To succeed I had to believe every night that I am the best.’
- ‘I’ve never been closed-minded to anyone’s opinion because you can learn from everybody.’
- ‘Take what you have and make it something great.’
- ‘No matter what you do, be yourself, and love what you do.’
- ‘Failure has made me who I am today. Failure gives you two choices, you stay down or you get up.’
- ‘Always try to do what you love. It’s always possible. It’s just a matter of sacrifice.’
- ‘I took risk, after risk, after risk.’
- ‘Check for your knob, and if you can find a knob it’s your door.’
- ‘Never give up. I have failed tens of thousands of times.’
- ‘If you don’t learn from your mistakes, they become regrets.’
- ‘The reason I have got to the finish line only a few times through all that failure is because through that failure I got back up.’
- ‘The future shows a lot of promise, but I think we should focus on the now.’
17 Enlightening Bob Marley Quotes
Bob Marley was a famous reggae musician who died in 1981. According to many news sources, cancer was the cause of Bob Marley’s death. However, conspiracy theorists believe Bob Marley was assassinated by the elite because of his revolutionary lyrics. According to them, the elite feared Bob Marley’s lyrics would awaken the masses by providing them with enlightening knowledge.
This article provides you with 17 enlightening Bob Marley Quotes.
- ‘The way you’ve been taught about the Bible is not the way of the Bible.’
- ‘The greatest thing is the life we are dealing with, but the preachers tell you that you have to die to go to heaven.’
- ‘The Bible tells you that you have to live in heaven. Therefore, you don’t have to die and go to heaven.’
- ‘My life is only important if I can help many people.’
- ‘I don’t come to bow; I come to conquer.’
- ‘In everything you are going to do, there is a wrong way and a right way. And if you listen good, you will know the right way.’
- ‘Every law is illegal; every government upon the face of the earth today is illegal.’
- ‘People drink a lot of alcohol, and they get drunk. When you get drunk, you don’t meditate. You’re just drunk, and you feel miserable. But when you smoke, it makes you cool, and stimulates your mind.’
- ‘What people do with their lives, I don’t know, but I know what I do with my own life.’
- ‘School doesn’t teach people about their true history and where mankind came from.’
- ‘They tell you that people come from monkey. How come the monkey doesn’t change any more.’
- ‘It’s a very tricky world. You got to be yourself.’
- ‘Truth is everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones suffering for.’
- ‘My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.’
- ‘‘Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.’
- ‘The day you stop racing is the day you win the race.’
- ‘Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.’
You are welcome to my facebook community, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.