Bob Marley was a famous reggae musician who died in 1981. According to many news sources, cancer was the cause of Bob Marley’s death. However, conspiracy theorists believe Bob Marley was assassinated by the elite because of his revolutionary lyrics. According to them, the elite feared Bob Marley’s lyrics would awaken the masses by providing them with enlightening knowledge.
This article provides you with 17 enlightening Bob Marley Quotes.
- ‘The way you’ve been taught about the Bible is not the way of the Bible.’
- ‘The greatest thing is the life we are dealing with, but the preachers tell you that you have to die to go to heaven.’
- ‘The Bible tells you that you have to live in heaven. Therefore, you don’t have to die and go to heaven.’
- ‘My life is only important if I can help many people.’
- ‘I don’t come to bow; I come to conquer.’
- ‘In everything you are going to do, there is a wrong way and a right way. And if you listen good, you will know the right way.’
- ‘Every law is illegal; every government upon the face of the earth today is illegal.’
- ‘People drink a lot of alcohol, and they get drunk. When you get drunk, you don’t meditate. You’re just drunk, and you feel miserable. But when you smoke, it makes you cool, and stimulates your mind.’
- ‘What people do with their lives, I don’t know, but I know what I do with my own life.’
- ‘School doesn’t teach people about their true history and where mankind came from.’
- ‘They tell you that people come from monkey. How come the monkey doesn’t change any more.’
- ‘It’s a very tricky world. You got to be yourself.’
- ‘Truth is everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones suffering for.’
- ‘My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.’
- ‘‘Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.’
- ‘The day you stop racing is the day you win the race.’
- ‘Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.’
You are welcome to my facebook community, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
15 Life-Changing John Cena Quotes
John Cena is a professional wrestler and actor who once lived in his car and cleaned toilets for a living. He is a humble celebrity and many people love him. Recently, a South African rapper released a song named John Cena, and Cena avoided taking legal action against her because he didn’t want to take her efforts away.
Anyway, besides watching him fight and act, I love listening to his life-changing pieces of advice.
Here are his top pieces of advice about life and success.
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’
- ‘Surround yourself with wonderful people, be willing to learn, be willing to be humbled, and good stuff will happen.’
- ‘Don’t waste time and energy over the uncontrollable.’
- ‘To succeed I had to believe every night that I am the best.’
- ‘I’ve never been closed-minded to anyone’s opinion because you can learn from everybody.’
- ‘Take what you have and make it something great.’
- ‘No matter what you do, be yourself, and love what you do.’
- ‘Failure has made me who I am today. Failure gives you two choices, you stay down or you get up.’
- ‘Always try to do what you love. It’s always possible. It’s just a matter of sacrifice.’
- ‘I took risk, after risk, after risk.’
- ‘Check for your knob, and if you can find a knob it’s your door.’
- ‘Never give up. I have failed tens of thousands of times.’
- ‘If you don’t learn from your mistakes, they become regrets.’
- ‘The reason I have got to the finish line only a few times through all that failure is because through that failure I got back up.’
- ‘The future shows a lot of promise, but I think we should focus on the now.’
16 Life-Changing Spiritual Quotes From Amazing Spiritual Books
I’m obsessed with discovering our spiritual nature, and for this reason, I love reading spiritual books. While reading these books, I usually note down quotes from them. Below are some of the most life-changing quotes I’ve noted down.
- ‘Our energy transmits a message, and that message will always be supported. If you’re aligned with a belief system of fear, then your experiences will be backed with fear. If you retrain yourself to choose love, then you’ll experience life through the lens of love. It’s not that your experiences change but that your experience of your experiences changes.’ – Gabrielle Bernstein, The Universe Has Your Back
- ‘This is the life you are living! Trust the living that flows through you. By doing so, other realities will make themselves known. They will add dimension and depth to your present reality.’ – Seth, The Seth Material
- ‘You are a multidimensional personality. Trust the miracle of your own being. Make no divisions between the physical and spiritual in your lifetimes, for the spiritual speaks with a physical voice, and the physical body is the creation of the spirit.’ – Seth, The Seth Material
- According to the teachers of almost all religions, spiritual truths are difficult to discern as long as the individual is caught up in an inner self-driven monologue of worrying, planning, and remembering.’ – Mark Leary, The Curse of the Self
- ‘Believe, then, that you are a being unlimited by nature, born into flesh to materialize as best as you can the great joy and spontaneity of your nature.’ – Seth, The Seth Material
- ‘If you connect yourself to your Higher-self, you will get absolutely clear information on how to proceed step by step through any reality and how to lead yourself back home into the full consciousness of God.’ – Drunvalo Melchizedek, The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life.
- ‘We are all surrounded by an ocean of abundance: knowledge, wisdom, ability, opportunities, and material plenty. What a pity it is that people close themselves off from that spiritual environment. Keeping their gaze fixed on the ground, they trudge through a life burdened with worries, fears, and self-doubts.’ – Ervin Laszlo, The Akashic Experience.
- ‘It is only when you are completely relaxed about the outcome of any situation that the situation seems to resolve itself, sometimes in the most unexpected way. The outcome, however, will always be everything that you could ask, and sometimes much more.’ – Brian Tracy, Maximum Achievement
- ‘The way we perceive our life’s circumstances will determine how we respond to them. If we see our difficulties with lack, judgment, and fear, then we’ll respond with lack, judgment, and fear, in effect blocking all guidance from the universe. But when we choose to see the same issues with love, we create space for miracles.’ – Gabrielle Bernstein, The Universe Has Your Back
- ‘You are meant to understand the nature of your inner-self and to manifest it outward. As this is done, the exterior circumstances should change for the better as the inner self becomes more aware of its own nature and capabilities.’ –Seth, The Seth Material
- ‘Magic, as we call it, reflects a basic part of our natural mental equipment and abilities, but that our present course of action, our focusing upon the material and the intellectual – the reasonable portions of our psyche – has created artificial divisions, in which magic seems quite unreasonable or unreal.’ – Seth, The Seth Material
- ‘There is but one Source of Being. This Source is the living fountain of all good, be it life, love, wisdom, power – the Giver of all good gifts. You are connected, every moment of your existence. You have the power to draw on this source for all of the good you are or ever will be.’ – Emily Cady, Lessons In Truth
- ‘Every experience is actually an experience of self-realization. In each and every experience, we realize a capacity or aspect of our soul, and by extension, an aspect of our true nature as Being.’ – Nirmala, That is That.
- ‘You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are.’ – Eckhart Tolle
- ‘Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘The power of prayer is found in a force that cannot be spoken or transmitted as the written word. This force is the feeling that the prayer’s words evoke within us. It is the feeling of our prayers that opens the door and illuminates our paths to the forces of the seen as well as the unseen.’ – Gregg Braden, The Isaiah Effect
- ‘All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds the most minute solar system of the atom together.. We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.’ – Max Planck
I’VE SHARED ALL THESE QUOTES AND MORE LIFE-CHANGING QUOTES IN MY FACEBOOK GROUP: THE UNBOUNDED WISDOM COMMUNITY. WELCOME IN THIS COMMUNITY IF YOU NEED MORE INTRIGUING QUOTES.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.