Ryan holiday is an American entrepreneur and best-selling author. He’s best known for his two books: The Obstacle is the Way, and Ego is the Enemy.
Ryan Holiday believes stoicism is necessary for a well-lived life and thus teaches stoicism in his books and seminars.
Here are some of his quotes which I believe are important to all aspirers.
- “Your willingness to take risks especially when you are young is the difference between an average life and an extraordinary life.”
- “You can’t play five sports at the same time, you gotta pick one. You gotta specialize.”
- “I don’t feel the need to have artificial competition in my life. I’m competing with my job.”
- “Failure shows us the way, by showing us what isn’t the way.”
- “Everyone has something that they can offer the world. They’ve got to figure out what that thing is.”
- “I think you always want to be challenging yourself and pushing yourself in the work that you do.
- “It’s often on the other side of what you are afraid of that you experience really great things.”
- “I think the BIG problem that many people have is they don’t know what’s important to them. And so they end up getting distracted by things that other people are doing or things that other people are trying to do to them.”
- “In failure or adversity, it’s so easy to hate.”
- “Having the life you want, there is a cost. And you gotta be ready to pay that cost.”
- “Anyone who has ambition. Anyone who is trying to do big things needs to be weary of ego. The more you can manage that and the humbler you can be, the easier time you gonna have dealing with the things that come along with success.”
- “Ego is the enemy of what you want and what you have: Of mastering a craft. Of real creative insight. Of working well with others. Of building loyalty and support. Of longetivity. Of repeating and retaining your success.”
- “An entrepreneur is someone with faith in their ability to make something where there was nothing before. To them, the idea that no one has ever done this or that is a good thing.”
- “I feel like I should always be doing and doing and doing. But sometimes you are just supposed to be. And often times being still is where really great insights come from.”
- “We know objectively that we gonna die. We don’t have unlimited amounts of time but we still spend it as if we have unlimited amounts of time.”
- “Doing your best is what matters. Focus on that. External rewards are just extra.”
- “Pursue what the philosopher Seneca refers to as euthymia – the tranquility of knowing what you are after and not being distracted by others.”
Hope you enjoyed Ryan Holiday’s quotes.
Top 21 Most Inspiring Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
Gabrielle Bernstein, also known as The Spirit Junkie, is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books and she founded a social networking website for women. Moreover, she has appeared at TedEX talks and Super Soul Sessions.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.
20 Great Quotes by Facebook’s Founder Mark Zuckerberg – (Net worth – $67.5 Billion)
Mark Zuckerberg, mainly known for co-founding Facebook, is one of America’s wealthiest entrepreneurs. He’s famous for becoming the world’s youngest billionaire at age 23.
Mark Zuckerberg is a humble individual who believes he couldn’t have succeeded without his team. For this reason, he believes a good team is essential for success. Besides, he believes in being bold and having a sense of purpose.
Here are some of his great quotes I am happy to share with you.
- ‘Move fast, be bold, and focus on impact.’
- ‘In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.’
- ‘Entrepreneurship is learning as quickly as you can.’
- ‘I really do be believe if you do something good and if you help people out, eventually some portion of that good will come back to you.’
- ‘Nothing is impossible. You just have to keep running through the walls.
- ‘Overnight success happens after you work for a long period of time to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is what creates true happiness.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs that build things that last for a long time keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that they are trying to create in the world.’
- ‘No one starts off knowing everything that they’ll need to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.’
- ‘Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.’
- ‘Don’t even bother trying to avoid mistakes because you are gonna make tons of mistakes.’
- ‘The main thing that you need to do is just not give up and know what you wanna do.’
- ‘The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company.’
- ‘To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge – to not only create new jobs, but to create a renewed sense of purpose.’
- ‘We all know we don’t succeed just by having a good idea or working hard. We succeed by being lucky too.’
- ‘I always think that you should start with the problem that you are trying to solve in the world, and not start with deciding that you wanna build a company.
- ‘No one does it alone. You need to build the best team that you can.’
- ‘The way that you achieve the best long term value is by building real value in the world.’
- ‘So many things go wrong when you are starting a company.’
Which of the above Mark Zuckerberg quotes did you like the most? You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS10 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail