As an aspiring blogger and author, I sometimes feel like giving up because my progress is slow. For this reason, I use self-help material to inspire me and keep me going.
I always note down quotes – from the self-help material – that encourage me to stay positive and believe that I will achieve my dreams.
Here are 17 of them.
- ‘Everything you need to fulfill your destiny was with you at the moment before, during, and after your conception – so retreat to that knowledge now. Trust in the infinite wisdom that created you.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?’ – Rumi, Muslim Poet
- ‘The universe is abundant with everything you want. It’s not testing you. It’s benevolently providing for you. But you are the orchestrator. You are the definer, and you do it through joyous anticipation. If there is an emotion that you want to foster, that would serve you very well. It is excited anticipation.’ – Abraham Hicks
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’ – John Cena, Wrestler & Actor
- ‘A setback is nothing but a set up for a comeback.’ – TD Jakes, Pastor & Author.
- ‘Every worst thing that happened in my life resulted in the absolute best things.’- Ronda Rousey, Professional Wrestler
- ‘Just because they have a head-start on you does not mean you cannot win the race. The race will be yours if you have faith in yourself and keep making progress on a daily basis.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘If you know how to build business and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘Good things need time to grow. If you don’t give them time, they will never grow. Remember seasonal flowers come fast and go fast.’ – Osho, Indian Godman
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if you trust him. He always gives us strength and our heart’s desire.’- Joel Osteen, Pastor & Author
- When you organize your life around the twin qualities of integrity and courage, every door will open.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘No matter how many times you fail, if you continue to pray, you will find yourself free.’ – Emmet Fox, New Thought Spiritual Leader
- ‘Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing’ – Saint Paul
- ‘At the end of the day, my career from to 3LW to here, nothing’s been easy, but if you just keep focusing on the positive and the wins, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘Every moment that I’ve had that put me through a struggle has actually made me stronger and made me a better artist.’ – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘You cannot let a fear of failure, comparison, or judgement, stop you from doing what’s going to make you GREAT. You cannot succeed without the risk of failure, and you cannot succeed without the risk of criticism. You must go out and you must take these risks.’ – Charlie Day, American Actor, Musician & Comedian.
- I don’t dwell on the negative because if you do, then there’s no progression. There’s no forward movement. You got to always look on the bright side of things.’ – Taraji Henson, Actor.
- A winner is a dreamer, who never gives up.’ – Nelson Mandela
Which of the above quotes inspired you the most?
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL/PRIVATE DISCUSSIONS