As an aspiring blogger and author, I sometimes feel like giving up because my progress is slower than I expected. For this reason, I use self-help material to help me keep moving.
From the self-help stuff, I always note down quotes that encourage me to stay positive and believe that I will achieve my dreams.
Here are 17 of them. Hope they will motivate you
- ‘Everything you need to fulfill your destiny was with you at the moment before, during, and after your conception – so retreat to that knowledge now. Trust in the infinite wisdom that created you.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?’ – Rumi, Muslim Poet
- ‘The universe is abundant with everything you want. It’s not testing you. It’s benevolently providing for you. But you are the orchestrator. You are the definer, and you do it through joyous anticipation. If there is an emotion that you want to foster, that would serve you very well. It is excited anticipation.’ – Abraham Hicks
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’ – John Cena, Wrestler & Actor
- ‘A setback is nothing but a set up for a comeback.’ – TD Jakes, Pastor & Author.
- ‘Every worst thing that happened in my life resulted in the absolute best things.’- Ronda Rousey, Professional Wrestler
- ‘Just because they have a head-start on you does not mean you cannot win the race. The race will be yours if you have faith in yourself and keep making progress on a daily basis.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘If you know how to build business and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘Good things need time to grow. If you don’t give them time, they will never grow. Remember seasonal flowers come fast and go fast.’ – Osho, Indian Godman
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if you trust him. He always gives us strength and our heart’s desire.’- Joel Osteen, Pastor & Author
- When you organize your life around the twin qualities of integrity and courage, every door will open.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘No matter how many times you fail, if you continue to pray, you will find yourself free.’ – Emmet Fox, New Though Spiritual Leader
- ‘Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing’ – Saint Paul
- ‘At the end of the day, my career from to 3LW to here, nothing’s been easy, but if you just keep focusing on the positive and the wins, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘Every moment that I’ve had that put me through a struggle has actually made me stronger and made me a better artist.’ – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘You cannot let a fear of failure, comparison, or judgement, stop you from doing what’s going to make you GREAT. You cannot succeed without the risk of failure, and you cannot succeed without the risk of criticism. You must go out and you must take these risks.’ – Charlie Day, American Actor, Musician & Comedian.
- I don’t dwell on the negative because if you do, then there’s no progression. There’s no forward movement. You got to always look on the bright side of things.’ – Taraji Henson, Actor.
- A winner is a dreamer, who never gives up.’ – Nelson Mandela
Which of the above quotes encouraged you the most? I would appreciate if you inform me in the comment box below.
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL/PRIVATE DISCUSSIONS
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
The Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer, is an amazing self-help book for anyone that wants to attain inner peace and everlasting happiness. The book teaches that we are separate from the voice in our heads, and advises us about the importance of deciding to be happy regardless of what happens.
After reading the book, my life improved because I stopped attaching emotions to my thoughts and I realized that overanalyzing the future is futile since the mind knows nothing about the future.
Last week, I shared seven powerful lessons from the book. Today, I’ll share amazing quotes.
- ‘There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind – you are the one who hears it.’
- ‘If you’re willing to be objective and watch all your thoughts, you’ll see that the vast majority of them have no relevance. They have no effect on anything or anybody, except you. They are simply making you feel better or worse about what is going on now, what has gone on in the past, or what might go on in the future.’
- ‘Your inner growth is completely dependent upon the realization that the only way to find peace and contentment is to stop thinking about yourself.’
- ‘You will not be able to solve anything outside until you own how the situation affects you inside.’
- ‘Problems are generally not what they appear to be. When you get clear enough, you will realize that the real problem is that there is something inside of you that can have a problem with everything.’
- ‘The more you are willing to just let the world be something you’re aware of, the more it will let you be who you are – the awareness, the self, the Atman, the Soul.’
- ‘The alternative is to decide not to fight with life. You realize and accept that life is not under your control. Life is continuously changing, and if you’re trying to control it, you’ll never be able to fully live it. Instead of living life, you’ll be afraid of it.’
- ‘You are a great being who has been given a tremendous opportunity to explore beyond yourself. The whole process is very exciting, and you will have good times and bad times. All sorts of things will happen. That’s the fun of the journey.’
- ‘The spiritual journey is one of constant transformation. In order to grow, you must give up the struggle to remain the same, and learn to embrace change at all times.’
- ‘One of the most important areas requiring change is how we solve our personal problems. We normally attempt to solve our inner disturbances by protecting ourselves. Real transformation begins when you embrace your problems as agents of growth.’
- ‘How do you free yourself? In the deepest sense, you free yourself by finding yourself. You are not the pain you feel, nor are you the part that periodically stresses out. None of these disturbances have anything to do with you. You are the one who notices these things.’
- ‘You are capable of ceasing the absurdity of listening to the perpetual problems of your psyche. You can put an end to it. You can wake up in the morning, look forward to the day, and not worry about what will happen. Your daily life can be a vacation. Work can be fun, family, can be fun, you can just enjoy it all.’
- ‘Just relieve your mind of the job of making sure that everyone and everything will be the way you need them to be so that you can feel better inside.’
- ‘Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that’s the only time everything will be okay.’
- ‘The minute you stop putting your whole heart and soul into the mind as if it were your savior and protector, you will find yourself behind the mind watching it. That’s how you know about your thoughts: you are in there watching them. Eventually, you will be able to just sit in there quietly, and consciously watch the mind.’
- ‘One of the essential requirements for true spiritual growth and deep personal transformation is coming to peace with pain.’
- ‘In truth, pain is the price of freedom. And the moment you are willing to pay that price, you will no longer be afraid. The moment you are not afraid of the pain, you’ll be able to face all of life’s situations without fear.’
- ‘Spirituality is the commitment to go beyond, no matter what it takes. It’s an infinite journey based upon going beyond yourself every minute of every day for the rest of your life. If you’re truly going beyond, you are always at your limits.’
- ‘The highest spiritual path is life itself. If you know how to live daily life, it all becomes a deliberating experience.’
- ‘Billions of things could happen that you haven’t even thought of yet. The question is not whether they will happen. Things are going to happen. The real question is whether you want to be happy regardless of what happens.’
- ‘The greatest gift one can give to God is to be pleased with his creation.’
- ‘Stress only happens when you resist life’s events. If you’re neither pushing life away, nor pulling toward you, then you are not creating any resistance. You are simply present. In this state, you are just witnessing and experiencing the events of life taking place. If you choose to live this way, you will see that life can be lived in a state of peace.’
- ‘Fortunately, deep within us, there is a direct connection to the Divine. There is a part of our being that is beyond the personal self. You can consciously choose to identify with that part, rather than with the psyche or the body. When you do this, a natural transformation begins to take place within.’
- ‘As you let go and willingly release the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of your being, Spirit becomes your state.’
- ‘God’s nature is eternal, conscious bliss. No matter what you’ve done, you’re not going to be the one thing that ruins it.’
I hope you enjoyed the quotes from ‘The Untethered Soul.’ Please read the book, and you’ll live as a soul, and not in your mind.
Facebook group – Unbounded Wisdom Community
20 Enlightening Quotes from Seth: the Spiritual Entity that Possessed a Famous American Author
In 1963, a spiritual entity possessed Jane Roberts, a poet and author, and revealed enlightening spiritual information through her. Her husband recorded this information in written form hence resulting in the creation of the Seth Material, which is now recommended by famous authors such as Deepak Chopra and Mariam Williamson.
I’ve read a few books from the Seth Material, and I would love to share with you the most enlightening quotes from the books.
- ‘Believe, then, that you are a being unlimited by nature, born into flesh to materialize as best as you can the great joy and spontaneity of your future.’
- ‘You are a creator translating your expectations into physical form. The world is meant to serve as a reference point. The exterior appearance is a replica of inner desire. You can change your personal world. You do change it without knowing it. You have only to use your ability consciously, to examine the nature of your thoughts and feelings and project those with which you basically agree with.’
- ‘Experience is the product of the mind, the spirit, conscious thoughts and feelings, unconscious thoughts and feelings. These together form the reality that you know. You are hardly at the mercy of reality.’
- ‘It is perfectly fine to make plans for the future, yet each individual should live day by day, without worrying about the outcome of those plans.’
- ‘You are so busily concerned with daily matters that you do not realize that there is a portion of you that knows that its own powers are far superior to those shown by the ordinary self.’
- Consciousness is not dependent upon form, as I have said, and yet it always seeks to create form.’
- ‘The conscious idea of magic, then, is a mask, or contrived version, of the psyche’s innate clairvoyant, telepathic, and precognitive abilities.’
- ‘It would help considerably if you thought of your work more as an adventure, an exciting creative adventure, than of work in your old terms.’
- ‘Creativity rides the tides of love. When love is denied its natural expression, creativity suffers.’
- ‘To the extent, therefore, that you allow the intuitions and knowledge of the multidimensional self to flow through the conscious self, to that extent not only do you perform your role in the play more effectively, but also you add new energy, insights, and creativity to the entire dimension.’
- ‘When the ego becomes too concerned with daily matters, with worry in other words, then the works of the ego become clogged.’
- ‘If there is good communication between the inner self and the outer ego, then the ego begins to understand what it is, and also to realize that it has greater capacities.’
- ‘As long as you believe your environment to be objective and independent of yourself, then to a large extent, you feel powerless to change it, to see beyond it, or to imagine other alternatives that may be less apparent.’
- ‘Mental images, accompanied by strong emotion, are blueprints therefore upon which a corresponding physical object, or condition or event, will in your terms appear. The intensity of a feeling or thought or mental image is, therefore, the important element in determining its subsequent physical materialization.’
- ‘The body’s natural healing processes each day rid people of diseases, repair emotional or bodily illnesses – and such instances go largely unrecorded.’
- ‘I want it known that thoughts and emotions are formed into physical matter by very definitive methods through laws quite valid, though they may be presently unknown.’
- ‘A soul is not something that you have, it is what you are.’
- ‘You get what you concentrate upon, and your beliefs are largely responsible for those areas in which you concentrate.’
- ‘Any creative work involves you in a cooperative process in which you learn to dip into other streams of consciousness, and come up with a perception that has more dimensions than one that is arising from the one narrow, usual stream of consciousness that you know.
- ‘Great creativity is then multidimensional. Its origin is not from one reality, but from many, and it is tinged with the multiplicity of that origin.’
The end. Thanks for reading.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts