As an aspiring blogger and author, I sometimes feel like giving up because my progress is slower than I expected. For this reason, I use self-help material to help me keep moving.
From the self-help stuff, I always note down quotes that encourage me to stay positive and believe that I will achieve my dreams.
Here are 17 of them. Hope they will motivate you
- ‘Everything you need to fulfill your destiny was with you at the moment before, during, and after your conception – so retreat to that knowledge now. Trust in the infinite wisdom that created you.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘Don’t worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?’ – Rumi, Muslim Poet
- ‘The universe is abundant with everything you want. It’s not testing you. It’s benevolently providing for you. But you are the orchestrator. You are the definer, and you do it through joyous anticipation. If there is an emotion that you want to foster, that would serve you very well. It is excited anticipation.’ – Abraham Hicks
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’ – John Cena, Wrestler & Actor
- ‘A setback is nothing but a set up for a comeback.’ – TD Jakes, Pastor & Author.
- ‘Every worst thing that happened in my life resulted in the absolute best things.’- Ronda Rousey, Professional Wrestler
- ‘Just because they have a head-start on you does not mean you cannot win the race. The race will be yours if you have faith in yourself and keep making progress on a daily basis.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘If you know how to build business and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.’ – Robert Kiyosaki, Retire Rich Retire Young
- ‘Good things need time to grow. If you don’t give them time, they will never grow. Remember seasonal flowers come fast and go fast.’ – Osho, Indian Godman
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if you trust him. He always gives us strength and our heart’s desire.’- Joel Osteen, Pastor & Author
- When you organize your life around the twin qualities of integrity and courage, every door will open.’ – Wayne Dyer, American author, philosopher, & Speaker.
- ‘No matter how many times you fail, if you continue to pray, you will find yourself free.’ – Emmet Fox, New Though Spiritual Leader
- ‘Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing’ – Saint Paul
- ‘At the end of the day, my career from to 3LW to here, nothing’s been easy, but if you just keep focusing on the positive and the wins, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘Every moment that I’ve had that put me through a struggle has actually made me stronger and made me a better artist.’ – Naturi Naughton, Actor (Tasha on Power TV Series).
- ‘You cannot let a fear of failure, comparison, or judgement, stop you from doing what’s going to make you GREAT. You cannot succeed without the risk of failure, and you cannot succeed without the risk of criticism. You must go out and you must take these risks.’ – Charlie Day, American Actor, Musician & Comedian.
- I don’t dwell on the negative because if you do, then there’s no progression. There’s no forward movement. You got to always look on the bright side of things.’ – Taraji Henson, Actor.
- A winner is a dreamer, who never gives up.’ – Nelson Mandela
Which of the above quotes encouraged you the most? I would appreciate if you inform me in the comment box below.
You are welcome to join my amazing facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL/PRIVATE DISCUSSIONS
23 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes All Aspiring Entrepreneurs Must Read
Robert Kiyosaki, best known for his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has invested in the retail, mining, publishing, and the real-estate industry, and he has a net worth of over $80 million.
Robert Kiyosaki loves providing enlightening advice to entrepreneurs and he mostly encourages people to build businesses instead of working for someone. Here are some of his powerful quotes I believe you’ll love if you are planning to be a successful entrepreneur.
- “Too many people are programmed in school that you must know all the answers. So they are afraid of looking stupid. The key to success is being stupid and you’ll get smarter.”
- “I noticed that people really do shape their lives through their thoughts.”
- “An entrepreneur’s first job is to control the inside, not outside.”
- “Bucky Fuller said you always have to look at the big picture. Too many people look at, ‘well what’s gonna happen to me.’ When you look at the big picture you’re also gonna know that when something bad happens something good’s gonna happen.”
- “Your brain can be your most powerful asset, or it can be your most powerful liability. If you use the right words in your brain, you will become very rich. If you use the wrong words, your brain will make you poor.”
- ‘Entrepreneurs have one thing in common. They keep going.”
- “At school, they teach that if you make a mistake or if you fail you are a failure, but that’s not real life. A baby learns to walk by standing up and falling down.”
- “It really doesn’t matter where you start, just start.”
- “When you don’t have this paycheck, you get hungrier, smarter, and it’s a test of your character.”
- “If you are smart you have money, if you are stupid you don’t have money.”
- If you are afraid of making mistakes, get a job, you’ll do very well there.”
- “I noticed that my poor dad was poor not because of the amount of money he earned, which was significant, but because of his thoughts and actions.”
- “Most people never see opportunities because they are busy looking for money and security.”
- “Rich dad believed in dreaming big, trying new things, and making small mistakes.”
- “A plan is a bridge to your dreams.”
- “Every day with every dollar, you decide to be rich, poor or middle class.”
- “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead, but the bold.”
- “You can become rich beyond your wildest dreams.”
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that define and limit who you are.”
- “If you’re working hard physically and not getting ahead financially, then you are probably someone’s else’s leverage.”
- “Your future is what you do today, regardless of your dreams.”
- “If you cannot be trusted with small agreements, people will not help you make your big dreams come true.”
- “If you know how to build businesses and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.”
25 Unforgettable Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
Gary Vaynerchuk is an author, businessman, and a no-nonsense speaker. He has a net worth of $160 million, and he is praised for growing his family’s wine business by $ 57 million within 5 years.
Today, Gary focuses on inspiring people to do shit. I love listening to his advice because he spits the truth, and he doesn’t care if the truth will hurt you. While listening to his audio books and advice, I gathered the following quotes.
- “The market is the market is the market if you have 39 views on Youtube, it means you suck, it means it’s not interesting.”
- Do you know how many people here literally drive cars to impress people that they fuckin hate?”
- “Great you got an A in business class, that shit is bullshit.”
- “How you make your money is more important than how much you make.”
- “Stop making excuses, stop complaining, nobody is listening, they may pretend they are listening, the market doesn’t care.”
- “You can read Guru-shit, but living it is the game.”
- “It’s hard work, hustle and talent. That’s the formula always and forever.
- “There are so many people that are talking shit about how big of an entrepreneur they are gonna be and how much they are gonna achieve and they don’t work on weekends. You know, I worked every Saturday in my 20s.”
- “Don’t chase the money.”
- “People want these special things to happen but then they are acting like everybody else.”
- “I do believe that work-ethic is a taught-behaviour, it’s something you do have more control over.”
- “Every time you let somebody’s voice get into your head, and their opinion, or what they are doing, you will become insecure.”
- “Taking action, especially if it doesn’t cost you money, and it’s just time, is always a better answer than pondering, or thinking or trying to decide if this is gonna work.
- “Being a number 1 is a totally different DNA trait, it means you love getting punched in the mouth, it means you don’t care about what other people think.”
- “Take full ownership for everything and then everything gets easy because then you are in control.”
- “So many of you are not taking action because you are overthinking.”
- “The thing that really stands out to me is that there are no shortcuts.”
- “If anybody ever did it, then you can too.”
- “What you need to do, is make one person happy: You. Then you can make everybody else happy.”
- “You have to understand that shit will always change. If it’s terrible right now it’s going to get better. If it’s phenomenal right now, it is going to get worse. That is just the way it has always been.”
- “If you actually are optimistic, and you make a goal, and your actions map to it, you miraculously get somewhere close to it.”
- “It’s just maximizing what you can do while you are awake.”
- “Everybody is fucking planning, planning, planning, planning, and nobody is doing.”
- “Nobody cares about your problems.”
- “Nobody’s been successful on pure talent.”
Which of the above quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk did you like the most?
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail