Rumour has it that most Silicon Valley billionaires read Charles Haanel’s book, The Master Key System. Some people even claim that Bill Gates read the book before dropping out of Harvard.
These claims made me purchase the book, and I was glad I did so.
The book teaches about the power of thought, and how your thoughts determine the type of life you’ll live. In the book, Charles Haanel also teaches how to attract wealth and health, and he explains how bad thoughts can attract undesirable conditions.
The book is inspiring and spiritual. It shows you that your destiny is in your hands and that you are a spiritual being that is connected to the Supreme Intelligence that created the earth.
I gathered 18 eye-opening quotes from the book.
- ‘If your thought is weak, critical, destructive and negative generally, it will manifest in your body as fear, worry, and nervousness, in your finances as lack and limitation, and as discordant conditions in your environment.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Fear is a powerful form of thought. It paralyzes the nerve centers, affecting the circulation of the blood. This, in turn, paralyzes the muscular system, so that fear affects the entire being, body, brain, and nerve, physical, mental, and muscular.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you wish to eliminate fear, concentrate on courage, If you wish to eliminate lack, concentrate on abundance, and if you wish to eliminate disease, concentrate on health.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Every obstacle conquered and every victory gained will give you more faith in your power, and you will have the ability to win. Your strength is determined by your mental attitude; if this attitude is one of success, and is permanently held with an unswerving purpose, you will attract to you from the invisible domain the things you silently demand.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Intuition usually comes in silence. Great minds seek solitude frequently. It is here that all the larger problems of life are worked out.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you concentrate on some matter of importance, the intuitive power will be set in operation, and help will come in the nature of the information which will lead to success.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘He who is wise enough to understand will readily recognize that the creative power of thought places an invincible weapon in his hands and makes him a master of his destiny.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘All conditions and experiences that come to us do so for our benefit. Difficulties and obstacles will continue to come until we absorb their wisdom and gather from them the essentials of further growth.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If we wish to express abundance in our lives, we can afford to think abundance only. Thought is the only reality: conditions are but the outward manifestations; as the thought changes, all outward or material conditions must change in order to be in harmony with their creator, which is thought.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘The objective world is controlled by an unseen and heretofore unexplainable power. We have until now personalized this power and called it God.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Every man is a reflection of the thoughts he has entertained during his lifetime.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Thought is a spiritual activity and is therefore creative, but make no mistake, thought will create nothing unless it is consciously, systematically, and constructively directed; and herein is the difference between idle thinking, which is simply a dissipation of effort, and constructive thinking, which means practically unlimited achievement.’- Charles Haanel
- ‘Successful men make it their business to hold ideals of the conditions which they wish to realize. They constantly hold in mind the next step necessary to the ideal for which they are striving. Thoughts are materials with which they build, and the imagination is their mental workshop. Mind is the ever moving force with which they secure the persons and circumstances necessary to build their success structure, and imagination is the matrix in which all great things are fashioned.’ – Charles Haanel-
- ‘Real power comes from within. All power that anybody can possibly use is within man, only waiting to be brought into visibility by his first recognizing it, and then affirming it as his, working it into consciousness until he becomes one with it.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘You cannot entertain weak, harmful, negative thoughts ten hours a day and expect to bring about beautiful, strong, and harmonious conditions by ten minutes of positive, creative thought.’- Charles Haanel
- ‘Come to the realization of the fact that there can be no failure in the accomplishment of any proper object in life if you but understand your power and persist in your object, because the mind forces are ever ready to lend themselves to a purposeful will, in the effort to crystallize thought and desire into actions, events, and conditions.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘When the mind becomes mature, it understands that the germ of defeat is in every selfish thought.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you do not intend to do a thing, do not start; if you do start, see it through even if the heavens fall; if you make up your mind to do something, do it; let nothing, no one, interfere; the ‘I’ in you has determined, the thing is settled; the die is cast, there is no longer any argument.’ – Charles Haanel
Which of the above quotes did you like?
Welcome to my facebook community Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes and ideas.
You are also welcome to join my email list for updates and private discussions
Top 21 Most Inspiring Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
Gabrielle Bernstein, also known as The Spirit Junkie, is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books and she founded a social networking website for women. Moreover, she has appeared at TedEX talks and Super Soul Sessions.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.
20 Great Quotes by Facebook’s Founder Mark Zuckerberg – (Net worth – $67.5 Billion)
Mark Zuckerberg, mainly known for co-founding Facebook, is one of America’s wealthiest entrepreneurs. He’s famous for becoming the world’s youngest billionaire at age 23.
Mark Zuckerberg is a humble individual who believes he couldn’t have succeeded without his team. For this reason, he believes a good team is essential for success. Besides, he believes in being bold and having a sense of purpose.
Here are some of his great quotes I am happy to share with you.
- ‘Move fast, be bold, and focus on impact.’
- ‘In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.’
- ‘Entrepreneurship is learning as quickly as you can.’
- ‘I really do be believe if you do something good and if you help people out, eventually some portion of that good will come back to you.’
- ‘Nothing is impossible. You just have to keep running through the walls.
- ‘Overnight success happens after you work for a long period of time to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is what creates true happiness.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs that build things that last for a long time keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that they are trying to create in the world.’
- ‘No one starts off knowing everything that they’ll need to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.’
- ‘Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.’
- ‘Don’t even bother trying to avoid mistakes because you are gonna make tons of mistakes.’
- ‘The main thing that you need to do is just not give up and know what you wanna do.’
- ‘The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company.’
- ‘To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge – to not only create new jobs, but to create a renewed sense of purpose.’
- ‘We all know we don’t succeed just by having a good idea or working hard. We succeed by being lucky too.’
- ‘I always think that you should start with the problem that you are trying to solve in the world, and not start with deciding that you wanna build a company.
- ‘No one does it alone. You need to build the best team that you can.’
- ‘The way that you achieve the best long term value is by building real value in the world.’
- ‘So many things go wrong when you are starting a company.’
Which of the above Mark Zuckerberg quotes did you like the most? You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS10 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail