Robin Sharma’s, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, is an inspiring book that sold more than 3 million copies. In the book, Sharma uses Julian, a successful lawyer who quit his job, to teach that material possessions and money are not the secret to a happy and fulfilling life. According to Sharma, the secret to a fulfilling life is doing what you love.
Almost every word in the book is delicious and uplifting. Trust me, you won’t put it down once you start reading it.
Here are great inspirational quotes from the book you must note down and read often.
- ‘Sure I am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength, that its pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause, and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied to us.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Every purpose and every setback has its lesson. I have realized that failure whether of the personal, professional or even spiritual kind, is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. Never regret your past. Rather embrace it as the teacher that is.’- Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Great dreamers’ dreams are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.’ – Alfred Lord Whitehead, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘If you meet with an outcome you did not expect and feel a little disappointed, remember that the laws of nature always ensure that when one door closes another opens.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Enlightened thinkers know that their thoughts form their world and the quality of one’s life comes down to the richness of one’s thoughts. If you want to live a more peaceful, meaningful life, you must think more peaceful, meaningful thoughts.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Be patient and live with the knowledge that all you are searching for is certain to come if you prepare for it and expect it.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘The very fact that you have a desire or a dream means that you have the corresponding capacity to realize it.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you concentrate your mind’s tremendous power on definite, meaningful objectives, you will quickly ignite the flames of your personal potential and produce startling results.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘A rose is very much like life: you will meet thorns along the way but if you have faith and believe in your dreams you will eventually move beyond the thorns into the glory of the flower.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Dharma is based upon the ancient principle that says every one of us has a heroic mission whilst we walk this earth. We have all been granted a unique set of gifts and talents that will readily allow us to realize this lifework. The key is to discover them, and in doing so, discover the main objective of your life.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘What lies behind you and what lies in front of you is nothing when compared to what lies within you.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you get out of your circle of comfort and explore the unknown, you start to liberate your true human potential.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you invest in yourself and start to devote yourself to raising your mind, body and character to their highest levels, you will almost feel as if you have a personal navigator inside you telling you which things you must do to see the greatest and most rewarding results.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you have the courage to advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, you begin to draw upon the power of the universe.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you resolve, once and for all, to lift your life to its highest level, the strength of your soul will guide you.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Everyone’s destiny was laid out for them at birth. This path always leads to a magical place filled with magnificent treasures. It was up to each individual to develop the courage to walk this way.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Life has bigger plans for you than you can possibly know.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Expand your dreams. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness. This is your birthright!’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured. Wipe out every thought of not achieving your objectives, whether they are material or spiritual. Be brave, and set no limits on the workings of your imagination. Never be a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. You will never be the same.’ -Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Which of the above quotes inspired you the most?
Who Am I? – Discovering My True Self
‘I’m not a body with a soul, I am a soul that has a visible part called the body.’ – Paulo Coelho, Novelist
Recently, I wondered who I really am after realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind. I discovered that my body has its own mind as it performs bodily tasks on its own. It fights diseases, digests foods, and detects temperature without my help. Besides, I discovered that some bodily functions, such as hair growth, skin cell growth, and muscle movement continue after death. For this reason, it dawned on me that I am not my body because it can somehow function without me.
Besides my body, I realized that I am not my mind because my mind can think on its own. Sometimes I might want to quiet the mind through meditation, but it continues thinking. Also, I might want to focus on positive thoughts but my mind refuses to cooperate. I thus discovered that the mind is not me. Instead, it’s a gift from Infinite Intelligence that enables me to think and imagine.
Realizing that I am neither my body nor my mind enlightened me that I am a spiritual entity in a human body. I discovered that I am an individualized part of the Great Spirit that created the universe. This insight made me leap with joy as I realized that just like a drop in the ocean possesses all the properties of the ocean, I also possess all the qualities of the Great Spirit because I am part of it.
I then realized that I seldom enjoyed life because I never identified myself with my true identity. Instead, I always identified myself with my body, mind, and ego. I worried when my mind entertained anxious thoughts, and I felt bad about my body because it didn’t qualify for the society’s beauty standards. Primarily, I discovered that I seldom enjoyed life because I paid too much attention to my social status, self-image, and financial status, which are all products of the ego.
For this reason, my primary mission from today onwards is to transcend my body, mind, and egoic-self, and live as my true self because I know my life will completely change if I live as my true self.
You must also join me in my mission because our sufferings will end when we live as our true selves. Nothing in the external world will disturb our peace of mind, and we’ll interpret everything positively when we live as our true selves. Moreover, although we might continue loving our material possessions, we’ll detach from them and therefore, we won’t feel bad when we lose them.
We’ll also stop dwelling on our difficulties, and we’ll stop living in fear. As well, we’ll experience mysterious synchronicities and our minds we’ll be quiet. Lastly, solutions to difficulties will become clearer, and we’ll always be in a state of Love, Trust, and Surrender.
‘As you expand your awareness as to who and what you really are, you get to make choices that liberate you from limitation.’ – Michael Beckwith
May the universe bless us with the ability to live as our true selves as soon as possible. Amen
Welcome to my facebook group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Top Four Most Inspiring Truths That Will Make You Excited About Life
My quest to understand life and Infinite Intelligence forced me to study all the wonderful non-fiction books I stumbled upon. I then combined the knowledge from the books with my meditations and I realized some inspiring truths that made me feel excited about life. These truths made me shift from wishing I was dead to wanting the Universe to grant me more years so that I can live my life to the fullest.
I know you also want to know these truths. Here are they:
1.We Can Succeed If We Want to.
Studying success enlightened me that anybody who does what he loves, perseveres, works hard, and has faith can never ever fail. Most people fail because they don’t align with the above factors. People do what they hate, give up easily, and doubt their ability to succeed. Besides this, many folks don’t focus on one thing and are too lazy to work hard.
That being said, successful folks aren’t special, they just had certain features that made them succeed. We can also succeed if we adopt these features.
2.We Can Achieve Whatever We Want If We Have Unwavering Faith
We achieve whatever we want when we have faith because faith puts us at a higher vibrational frequency. Moreover, faith makes us place positive attention towards our desires hence making us quickly attract them because the positive attention makes our vibrations resonate with our desires’ vibrations. In addition, faith makes us easily attract our desires because it aligns our mind and feelings with what we want.
3.Happiness Lies Within Our Hands
We can be happy by choosing to react positively to everything that happens. For example, we can react positively when fired by realizing that we live in a world of endless opportunities.
Most of us are unhappy because we choose to react negatively to external events. We become sad or stressed when things don’t go our way instead of having a positive attitude and believing that everything will be alright.
4.Whatever Created the Universe Exists Within Us
‘Neither shall we say, Lo here! Or, Lo there! For, behold, The Kingdom of God is Within You.’ – Jesus Christ, Christian Messiah
The consciousness that created the universe, and holds the moon, stars, and sun in place exists within us. It holds our molecules together, controls all the chemical processes in our bodies, and enables us to breathe, move, and eat. We are alive because it is alive. This consciousness always wants to lead us towards a good life because its primary duty is to ensure that ‘our cups runneth over.’ We suffer because we haven’t internalized the fact that it exists within us and we don’t trust and let it direct our lives.
Besides these truths, there are many more inspiring truths that can make you excited about life. I’ll share with you if I discover them because I’m always happy to share my discoveries. For today, internalize these truths and remind yourself about them every single day. Hope they inspire you and make you excited about life.
And lastly, you are free to add more truths you have discovered about life in the comment box below.
And You are welcome to join my Facebook community: Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS12 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster