Robin Sharma’s, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, is an inspiring book that sold more than 3 million copies. In the book, Sharma uses Julian, a successful lawyer who quit his job, to teach that material possessions and money are not the secret to a happy and fulfilling life. According to Sharma, the secret to a fulfilling life is doing what you love.
Almost every word in the book is delicious and uplifting. Trust me, you won’t put it down once you start reading it.
Here are great inspirational quotes from the book you must note down and read often.
- ‘Sure I am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength, that its pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause, and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied to us.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Every purpose and every setback has its lesson. I have realized that failure whether of the personal, professional or even spiritual kind, is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. Never regret your past. Rather embrace it as the teacher that is.’- Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Great dreamers’ dreams are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.’ – Alfred Lord Whitehead, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘If you meet with an outcome you did not expect and feel a little disappointed, remember that the laws of nature always ensure that when one door closes another opens.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Enlightened thinkers know that their thoughts form their world and the quality of one’s life comes down to the richness of one’s thoughts. If you want to live a more peaceful, meaningful life, you must think more peaceful, meaningful thoughts.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Be patient and live with the knowledge that all you are searching for is certain to come if you prepare for it and expect it.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘The very fact that you have a desire or a dream means that you have the corresponding capacity to realize it.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you concentrate your mind’s tremendous power on definite, meaningful objectives, you will quickly ignite the flames of your personal potential and produce startling results.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘A rose is very much like life: you will meet thorns along the way but if you have faith and believe in your dreams you will eventually move beyond the thorns into the glory of the flower.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Dharma is based upon the ancient principle that says every one of us has a heroic mission whilst we walk this earth. We have all been granted a unique set of gifts and talents that will readily allow us to realize this lifework. The key is to discover them, and in doing so, discover the main objective of your life.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘What lies behind you and what lies in front of you is nothing when compared to what lies within you.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you get out of your circle of comfort and explore the unknown, you start to liberate your true human potential.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you invest in yourself and start to devote yourself to raising your mind, body and character to their highest levels, you will almost feel as if you have a personal navigator inside you telling you which things you must do to see the greatest and most rewarding results.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you have the courage to advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, you begin to draw upon the power of the universe.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘When you resolve, once and for all, to lift your life to its highest level, the strength of your soul will guide you.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Everyone’s destiny was laid out for them at birth. This path always leads to a magical place filled with magnificent treasures. It was up to each individual to develop the courage to walk this way.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Life has bigger plans for you than you can possibly know.’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Expand your dreams. Don’t accept a life of mediocrity when you hold such infinite potential within the fortress of your mind. Dare to tap into your greatness. This is your birthright!’ – Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- ‘Act as if failure is impossible, and your success will be assured. Wipe out every thought of not achieving your objectives, whether they are material or spiritual. Be brave, and set no limits on the workings of your imagination. Never be a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. You will never be the same.’ -Robin Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
Which of the above quotes inspired you the most?
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts