In 1963, a spiritual entity possessed Jane Roberts, a poet and author, and revealed enlightening spiritual information through her. Her husband recorded this information in written form thus resulting in the creation of the Seth Material, which is now recommended by famous authors such as Deepak Chopra and Mariam Williamson.
I’ve read a few books from the Seth Material, and I would love to share with you the most enlightening quotes from the books.
- ‘Believe, then, that you are a being unlimited by nature, born into flesh to materialize as best as you can the great joy and spontaneity of your future.’
- ‘You are a creator translating your expectations into physical form. The world is meant to serve as a reference point. The exterior appearance is a replica of inner desire. You can change your personal world. You do change it without knowing it. You have only to use your ability consciously, to examine the nature of your thoughts and feelings and project those with which you basically agree with.’
- ‘Experience is the product of the mind, the spirit, conscious thoughts and feelings, unconscious thoughts and feelings. These together form the reality that you know. You are hardly at the mercy of reality.’
- ‘It is perfectly fine to make plans for the future, yet each individual should live day by day, without worrying about the outcome of those plans.’
- ‘You are so busily concerned with daily matters that you do not realize that there is a portion of you that knows that its own powers are far superior to those shown by the ordinary self.’
- Consciousness is not dependent upon form, as I have said, and yet it always seeks to create form.’
- ‘The conscious idea of magic, then, is a mask, or contrived version, of the psyche’s innate clairvoyant, telepathic, and precognitive abilities.’
- ‘It would help considerably if you thought of your work more as an adventure, an exciting creative adventure, than of work in your old terms.’
- ‘Creativity rides the tides of love. When love is denied its natural expression, creativity suffers.’
- ‘To the extent, therefore, that you allow the intuitions and knowledge of the multidimensional self to flow through the conscious self, to that extent not only do you perform your role in the play more effectively, but also you add new energy, insights, and creativity to the entire dimension.’
- ‘When the ego becomes too concerned with daily matters, with worry in other words, then the works of the ego become clogged.’
- ‘If there is good communication between the inner self and the outer ego, then the ego begins to understand what it is, and also to realize that it has greater capacities.’
- ‘As long as you believe your environment to be objective and independent of yourself, then to a large extent, you feel powerless to change it, to see beyond it, or to imagine other alternatives that may be less apparent.’
- ‘Mental images, accompanied by strong emotion, are blueprints therefore upon which a corresponding physical object, or condition or event, will in your terms appear. The intensity of a feeling or thought or mental image is, therefore, the important element in determining its subsequent physical materialization.’
- ‘The body’s natural healing processes each day rid people of diseases, repair emotional or bodily illnesses – and such instances go largely unrecorded.’
- ‘I want it known that thoughts and emotions are formed into physical matter by very definitive methods through laws quite valid, though they may be presently unknown.’
- ‘A soul is not something that you have, it is what you are.’
- ‘You get what you concentrate upon, and your beliefs are largely responsible for those areas in which you concentrate.’
- ‘Any creative work involves you in a cooperative process in which you learn to dip into other streams of consciousness, and come up with a perception that has more dimensions than one that is arising from the one narrow, usual stream of consciousness that you know.
- ‘Great creativity is then multidimensional. Its origin is not from one reality, but from many, and it is tinged with the multiplicity of that origin.’
The end. Thanks for reading.
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts