Robert Greene is an American author best-known for his best seller, The 48 Laws of Power. You must read this book if you want to be powerful. It provides strategies that can make you one of the most powerful persons in the world.
Anyway, besides the 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene wrote The Laws of Human Nature, Mastery, The Art of Seduction, and The 50th Law. Many entrepreneurs, politicians, rappers, and athletes claim Robert’s books have helped them succeed in their fields.
I collected some of his mind-opening quotes which I think you must read right now.
- ‘Power begins from within.’
- ‘Ideas are generated in the unconscious.’
- ‘If you focus deeply on a subject, you understand it better and better and more layers of it are revealed to you.’
- ‘Working for yourself, starting your own company, doing what you love should be everybody’s goal.’
- ‘If you are able to overcome distractions and be a person that can focus, you have this wealth of information and knowledge and ability to acquire skills that nobody 100 or 20 years ago can dream about.’
- ‘The secret to success is retaining your child-like qualities.’
- ‘You are not gonna be a master of this world unless you know how to get along with people.’
- ‘Everybody has a capacity to be more realistic and realize that the reason they are holding on to that bad job is not
because theyare being realistic, or prudent, or being a good worker. It’s because they are afraid. They are afraid of change. They are afraid of leaving something. They are afraid of anything unfamiliar.’
- ‘If you are able to create, that website, blog, a start-up or whatever it is that is different, that has its own niche and reflects you. Something good will happen for you.’
- ‘Everything that happens to you is a form of instruction if you pay attention.’
- ‘You are 60 years old, and you say I could have been this and I never did it. That’s like the worst thought anybody can have.’
- ‘Having a goal will change you completely from being depressed or not taking care of yourself to be energized and moving in the right direction.’
- ‘You were born with everything that you need in life. You have resources, powers that you are not even aware of. ’
- ‘When you feel
yourselfemotionally engaged in a subject, you learn faster. You learn what it could take somebody 10 years to learn in 2 years.’
- ‘One piece of advice that I think is important is this idea of following your natural inclinations and creating your own career path and finding a way to engage the deepest motivating part of your psyche.’
- ‘Repeated failure will toughen your spirit and show you with absolute clarity how things must be done.’
- ‘You attitude will mean what you get in life.’
- ‘The most selfish people in the world are those who merely consume what other people have created in the past and don’t contribute anything.’
- ‘Every single human being is a completely unique creation.’
- ‘What makes people successful is their degree of motivation.’
Hope you enjoyed Robert Greene’s quotes
Top 21 Most Inspiring Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
Gabrielle Bernstein, also known as The Spirit Junkie, is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books and she founded a social networking website for women. Moreover, she has appeared at TedEX talks and Super Soul Sessions.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.
20 Great Quotes by Facebook’s Founder Mark Zuckerberg – (Net worth – $67.5 Billion)
Mark Zuckerberg, mainly known for co-founding Facebook, is one of America’s wealthiest entrepreneurs. He’s famous for becoming the world’s youngest billionaire at age 23.
Mark Zuckerberg is a humble individual who believes he couldn’t have succeeded without his team. For this reason, he believes a good team is essential for success. Besides, he believes in being bold and having a sense of purpose.
Here are some of his great quotes I am happy to share with you.
- ‘Move fast, be bold, and focus on impact.’
- ‘In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.’
- ‘Entrepreneurship is learning as quickly as you can.’
- ‘I really do be believe if you do something good and if you help people out, eventually some portion of that good will come back to you.’
- ‘Nothing is impossible. You just have to keep running through the walls.
- ‘Overnight success happens after you work for a long period of time to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is what creates true happiness.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs that build things that last for a long time keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that they are trying to create in the world.’
- ‘No one starts off knowing everything that they’ll need to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.’
- ‘Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.’
- ‘Don’t even bother trying to avoid mistakes because you are gonna make tons of mistakes.’
- ‘The main thing that you need to do is just not give up and know what you wanna do.’
- ‘The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company.’
- ‘To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge – to not only create new jobs, but to create a renewed sense of purpose.’
- ‘We all know we don’t succeed just by having a good idea or working hard. We succeed by being lucky too.’
- ‘I always think that you should start with the problem that you are trying to solve in the world, and not start with deciding that you wanna build a company.
- ‘No one does it alone. You need to build the best team that you can.’
- ‘The way that you achieve the best long term value is by building real value in the world.’
- ‘So many things go wrong when you are starting a company.’
Which of the above Mark Zuckerberg quotes did you like the most? You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS10 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail