Robert Greene is an American author best-known for his best seller, The 48 Laws of Power. You must read this book if you want to be powerful. It provides strategies that can make you one of the most powerful persons in the world.
Anyway, besides the 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene wrote The Laws of Human Nature, Mastery, The Art of Seduction, and The 50th Law. Many entrepreneurs, politicians, rappers, and athletes claim Robert’s books have helped them succeed in their fields.
I collected some of his mind-opening quotes which I think you must read right now.
- ‘Power begins from within.’
- ‘Ideas are generated in the unconscious.’
- ‘If you focus deeply on a subject, you understand it better and better and more layers of it are revealed to you.’
- ‘Working for yourself, starting your own company, doing what you love should be everybody’s goal.’
- ‘If you are able to overcome distractions and be a person that can focus, you have this wealth of information and knowledge and ability to acquire skills that nobody 100 or 20 years ago can dream about.’
- ‘The secret to success is retaining your child-like qualities.’
- ‘You are not gonna be a master of this world unless you know how to get along with people.’
- ‘Everybody has a capacity to be more realistic and realize that the reason they are holding on to that bad job is not
because theyare being realistic, or prudent, or being a good worker. It’s because they are afraid. They are afraid of change. They are afraid of leaving something. They are afraid of anything unfamiliar.’
- ‘If you are able to create, that website, blog, a start-up or whatever it is that is different, that has its own niche and reflects you. Something good will happen for you.’
- ‘Everything that happens to you is a form of instruction if you pay attention.’
- ‘You are 60 years old, and you say I could have been this and I never did it. That’s like the worst thought anybody can have.’
- ‘Having a goal will change you completely from being depressed or not taking care of yourself to be energized and moving in the right direction.’
- ‘You were born with everything that you need in life. You have resources, powers that you are not even aware of. ’
- ‘When you feel
yourselfemotionally engaged in a subject, you learn faster. You learn what it could take somebody 10 years to learn in 2 years.’
- ‘One piece of advice that I think is important is this idea of following your natural inclinations and creating your own career path and finding a way to engage the deepest motivating part of your psyche.’
- ‘Repeated failure will toughen your spirit and show you with absolute clarity how things must be done.’
- ‘You attitude will mean what you get in life.’
- ‘The most selfish people in the world are those who merely consume what other people have created in the past and don’t contribute anything.’
- ‘Every single human being is a completely unique creation.’
- ‘What makes people successful is their degree of motivation.’
Hope you enjoyed Robert Greene’s quotes
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes