I love reading the Bible and gathering powerful Bible verses: these verses are mostly enlightening or inspiring. I love contemplating and re-reading these powerful Bible verses to ensure I understand their deeper meaning. I have gained sacred insights from re-reading these verses and I really enjoy sharing them with you.
Here are some of these powerful Bible verses.
- Sirach 2:1 – “When you come to serve the Lord, prepare yourself for trials. Be sincere of heart and steadfast, undisturbed in times of adversity. Cling to God, forsake him not; thus your future will be great.”
- Sirach 2:10 – “Study the generations long past and understand, has anyone hoped in the Lord and be disappointed?”
- Joshua 1:9 – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Isaiah 41:10 – “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Psalms 81:10 – “Open your mouth wide and I will fill it up”
- Jeremiah 17:7-8 “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
- Mark 9:23 – “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
- Mark 11:24 – “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
- Galatians 6:9 – “So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don’t give up, or quit.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 – “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.”
- 1 Timothy 6:7 – “For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”
- 1 Timothy 4:4-5 – “For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected when received with thanksgiving, for it is made Holy by the invocation of God in prayer.”
- Colossians 4:6 – “Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to respond to every person.”
- Philippians 2:3-4 – “Do nothing out of selfishness or out of vainglory; rather, humbly regard others as more important than yourselves, each looking out not for his own interests, but for everyone.”
- Ephesians 6:16 – “In all circumstances, hold faith as a shield, to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one.”
- Ephesians 5:17 – “Do not continue to live in ignorance but try to understand what is the will of God.”
- 2 Corinthians 10:17-18 – “Whoever boasts should boast in the Lord. For it is not the one who recommends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord recommends.”
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 – “Blessed be the Lord and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement, who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which ourselves are encouraged by God.”
- 1 Corinthians 12:4 – “There are different kinds of spiritual gifts but the same Spirit gives them.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 – “So whether you eat or drink, whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.”
- Revelation 3:20 – “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
I really believe you enjoyed these powerful Bible verses and even gained pearls of wisdom from them. Thus, I will post more powerful bible verses in the future. Anyway, check out my other article – Top 20 Most Inspiring Bible Verses You Must Read Right Now