There are many confusing beliefs about Freemasons. Some people believe these individuals are satanic, while others claim that they have good intentions. As for me, I’m not sure about their intentions, but what I am sure of is that they have eye-opening secrets.
In his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall discusses some of these secrets. Moreover, he exposes the main virtues of Freemasonry and the things one must do to consider himself a Mason.
I noted down several quotes while reading this eye-opening book.
Here are some of them:
- ‘Reality forever eludes us. Infinity mocks our puny efforts to imprison it in definition and dogma. Our most splendid realizations are only adumbrations of the Light. In his endeavors, man is but a mollusk seeking to encompass the ocean.’
- ‘Man may not cease his struggle to find God. There is a yearning in his soul that will not let him rest, an urge that compels him to attempt the impossible, to attain the unattainable. He lifts feeble hands to grasp and despite a million years of failure and millenniums of disappointment, the soul of man springs heavenward with even greater avidity than when the race was young.’
- ‘Wisdom drapes her truth with symbolism, and covers her insight with allegory.’
- ‘Freemasonry, though not a religion, is essentially religious. Most of its legend and allegories are of a sacred nature; much of it is woven into the structure of Christianity.’
- ‘Science and technology are two ends of a single truth, but the world will never receive the full benefit of their investigations until they have made peace with each other, and labor hand in hand for the accomplishment of the great work – the liberation of spirit and intelligence from the three-dimensional prison-house of ignorance, superstition, and fear.’
- ‘We have no right to ask for wisdom. In whose name do we beg for understanding? By what authority do we demand happiness? None of these things is the birthright of any creature yet all may have them, if they will cultivate within themselves the thing that they desire.’
- ‘The world is a school. We are here to learn, and our presence here proves our need of instruction. Every living creature here proves our need of instruction. Every living creature is struggling to break the strangling bonds of limitation – that pressing narrowness which inhabits vision and leaves the life without an ideal. Every soul is engaged in great work – the labor of personal liberation from the state of ignorance.’
- ‘Life is the span of time appointed for accomplishment. Every fleeting moment is an opportunity, and those who are great are the ones who have recognized life as the opportunity for all things.’
- ‘It is more than a faith, it is a path of certainty. It is more than a belief; it is a fact. Masonry is a university teaching the liberal arts and sciences of the soul to all who will attend to its words.’
- ‘A Mason is a builder of the temple of character. He is the architect of a sublime mystery – the gleaming, glowing, temple of his own soul. He realizes that he bests serves God when he joins with the Great Architect in building more noble structures in the universe below.’
- ‘In freemasonry is concealed the mystery of creation, the answer to the problem of existence, and the path the student must tread in order to join those who are really the living powers behind the thrones of modern national and international affairs.’
- ‘When man’s thoughts rise upon the wings of aspiration, when he pushes back the darkness with the strength of reason and logic, then indeed the builder is liberated from his dungeon and the light pours in, bathing him with life and power.’
- ‘The path of human life is governed as all things are by the laws of analogy, and as at birth we start our pilgrimage through youth, manhood, and old age, so the spiritual consciousness of man in his cosmic path of unfoldment passes from unconsciousness to perfect consciousness in the Grand Lodge of the universe.’
- ‘Few realize that since the universe is made up of individuals in various stages of development, responsibility is consequently individual, and everything which man wishes to gain he must himself build and maintain.’
- ‘God is glorifying himself through the individualized portions of himself, and is slowly teaching these individualized portions to understand and glorify the whole.’
- ‘Incessant vigilance over thought, action, and desire is indispensable to those who wish to make progress in the unfolding of their own being.’
- ‘It is worse by far to know and not to do than to never have known at all.’
- ‘The Freemason believes in the Great Architect/God, the living keystone of creation’s plan, the master of all lodges, without whose spirit there is no work.’
- ‘Those who allow appearance or worldly expressions to deter them from their self-appointed tasks are failures in Masonry, for Masonry is an abstract science of spiritual unfoldment. Material prosperity is not the measure of soul growth. The true Mason realizes that behind these diverse forms there is one connected Life Principle, the Spark of God in all living things.’
- ‘Man is god in the making, and as in the mystics myths of Egypt, on the potter’s wheel he is being molded.’
- ‘What nobler thing can be accomplished than the illumination of ignorance.’
- ‘The true Master Mason recognizes the value of seeking for truth wherever he can find it. It makes no difference if it be in the enemy’s camp; if it be truth, he will go there gladly to secure it.’
Top 22 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 4
This article is a sequel to the Top 30 Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now
- The media is our enemy.
- You can hate life but still fear death.
- Forgive others because you deserve inner peace.
- It’s easy to invoke fear in a society that doesn’t believe in the Creator.
- It’s easier to invoke fear in a society that believes that the physical world is all that exists.
- Forgive those that hurt you, but don’t forget what they taught you.
- Anyone who thinks his religion is the true religion is arrogant and foolish.
- Many historical figures, for instance, Isaac Newton and Adolf Hitler, were obsessed with finding ancient hidden knowledge, which is also known as the Prisca Sapientia.
- All theories of the solar system are flawed. No one knows the real position of the sun, earth, and other celestial bodies. Everybody relies on assumptions, and for this reason, the theories are always changing.
- If scientists know how the earth was made, why can’t they make one?
- When you receive an idea from the universe note it down before it leaves your mind.
- The universe is mysterious and magical: history is filled with stories of men that strived to understand it without succeeding.
- Your inner reality creates your outer reality. In other words, your thoughts, belief systems, virtues, vices, and the knowledge you possess create your experiences.
- Sound creates courage and fear at the same time. Animals and humans use sound to create courage in their allies but to create fear in their enemies.
- Life’s primary aim is survival.
- The high level of drug use today proves man’s desire for a higher state of consciousness.
- It’s easier to work hard on something if you are obsessed with it.
- Man is the only creature that can reason, man is the only creature that can realize that the creator exists, man can tame elephants, lions, and dragons, man is a mini-God. Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
- The universe is always leading us towards mastery. It wants us to master our egos, emotions, feelings, and thoughts so that we have an amazing life before we die.
- Treasure your physical body; you’ll not have it forever.
- Every experience that comes in your life either leads to death or provides you with an opportunity to grow.
- Thoughts are things. They can create dreams, and they can affect our bodies.
20 More Enlightening Quotes from Seth: the Spiritual Entity that Possessed a Famous American Author
In the article, 20 Enlightening Quotes from Seth, I briefly discussed how the Seth material was created, and I shared with you amazing quotes by Seth. Many people liked the post, and for this reason, I decided to share with you more quotes by this spiritual entity.
- The fact is that each of you creates your own physical reality; and en masse, you create both the glories and the terrors that exist within your earthly experience. Until you realize that you are the creators, you will refuse to accept this responsibility.’
- ‘All creativity and consciousness is born in the quality of play, as opposed to work.’
- ‘Scientists are finally learning what philosophers have known for centuries – that mind can influence matter. They still have to discover the fact that the mind creates and forms matter.’
- ‘You are so focused in your roles, however; so intrigued by the reality that you have created, so entranced by the problems, challenges, hopes, and sorrows of your particular roles that you have forgotten they are your own creation.’
- ‘When your body and mind are working together then the relationship between the two goes smoothly, and their natural therapeutic systems place you in a state of health and grace.’
- ‘The natural healing of sound can happen when you do such a simple thing as listening to the rain. You do not need drugs, hypnotism, or even meditation.’
- ‘Dreams are one of your greatest natural therapists, and one of your most effective assets as connectors between the interior and exterior universes.’
- ‘The most rejuvenating idea of all, and the greatest step to any true illumination, is the realization that your exterior life springs from the invisible world of your reality through your conscious thoughts and beliefs, for then you realize the power of your individuality and identity.’
- ‘You have taught yourselves to look outward into physical reality, but the inward validity of your being cannot be found there – only its effects.’
- ‘If you learn to know yourself better in daily life and to become more fully aware even of your earthly life, then you will indeed receive information that hints of a deeper, more supportive reality, in which physical existence rests.’
- ‘Your conscious beliefs direct the flow of unconscious processes which bring you ideas into physical reality, so while your thoughts cause your experience, you are not consciously aware of how this takes place.’
- ‘Your soul, therefore – the soul that you are – the soul that you are part of – that soul is far more creative and miraculous phenomenon than you previously supposed.’
- ‘The fact is that while you hold limited concepts of your own reality, then you cannot practically take advantage of many abilities that are your own; and while you have a limited concept of the soul, then to some extent you cut yourself off from the source of your own being and creativity.’
- ‘So your soul, that which you are, constructs your physical daily reality for you from the nature of your thoughts and expectations.’
- ‘Even in primitive societies, witch doctors and other natural therapists have understood that the point of power is in the present.’
- ‘If you pay attention to your own quite conscious thoughts, you will find that you are concentrating upon precisely those negative aspects that so appal you.’
- ‘What you think about your body, health, and illness will determine how your food is used, and how your chemistry handles fats, for instance, or carbohydrates. Your attitudes in preparing meals are highly important.’
- ‘Wear your individuality proudly. It is the badge of your godhood. You are a god living a life – being, desiring, creating. Through honoring yourself, you honor whatever God is, and become a conscious co-creator.
- ‘The physical body is basically equipped to maintain itself as a healthy long-living organism far beyond your present understanding.’
- ‘Knowledge is usually passed down through ages in your reality, in books and historic writings, yet each individual contains within himself or herself a vast repository; direct knowledge of the past, in your terms, through unconscious comprehension.’
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts