Bob proctor is a famous author and Law of Attraction teacher who helps his students awaken their unbounded potential. He was a student of Earl Nightingale, one of the first personal development teachers.
Bob Proctor’s immense knowledge about the Law of Attraction made Rhonda Byrne to feature him in her movie, THE SECRET.
I love his nuggets of wisdom, and am so happy to share with you some of his quotes.
- ‘You got to have guts. Don’t throw your wants. Don’t leave your dreams on the table. For goodness sake take a run at it.’
- ‘You are a spiritual being and spirit is always for expansion and fuller expression.’
- ‘I have found that when you get started, when you move into action, everything starts happening around you.’
- ‘Think of how you can and not why you can’t.’
- ‘When we fully realize that thought causes all, we’ll know there are never any limits.’
- ‘There’s no courage without fear.’
- ‘I learned that you’ll never see the biggest part of me, it’s non-physical.’
- ‘Anyone that has a goal and is moving towards it is successful.’
- ‘Greatness comes from fantasy. When Edison first saw the light bulb, he was fantasizing. But he kept fantasizing and he built it into a theory, and then he built it into an image, and then he built into a fact.’
- ‘When you study something and you stay focused on it and you’ve got a determination that you’re gonna figure it out. You’ll figure it out.
- ‘There’s good in everything, there’s no such thing as no good.’
- ‘There’s something in you that wants to grow, that wants to do something bigger and better than you’ve ever done before.’
- ‘Make certain that you exercise your imagination daily. Build beautiful images in your mind of how you want to live and then hold those pictures there and then live that way.’
- ‘If you focus on helping other people, you’re gonna be one happy guy.’
- ‘Earl Nightingale said, ‘A person is successful if they know where they are, and they know where they are going, and they are progressively moving in that direction.’
- ‘We should start to think and build images in our minds of what we’d like to do and then set out and do it.’
- ‘Let’s begin using our imagination, the way God meant it to be used. It’s the greatest creative faculty that we possess.’
- We’ve (humans) got higher faculties, we have perception, the will, memory, intuition, reason, and imagination.’
- ‘There’s a power that is flowing to and through you. A creative, unadulterated power.’
- ‘Get a big idea and go execute it.’
- Vision is going to direct your life if you let it. Use it constructively.’
- ‘‘The good you want is already here.’
Hope you enjoyed Bob proctor’s Quotes.
If you liked these quotes, you must read 6 Powerful lessons From Bob Proctor’s Book; You Were Born Rich.