Mel Robbins is a wonderful personal development teacher. The sad thing is that she doesn’t focus on delivering inspirational speeches that will do nothing but raise your spirits. However, she loves teaching about what is required for a successful life. She thinks motivation is garbage because she trusts in taking action, and not waiting for external forces to make you do what is supposed to be done for you to live the life of your dreams.
I have watched lots of her videos on her wonderful YouTube Channel, and I usually note down her teachings. Here are some of her quotes you must know if you want to be successful.
- ‘The number one asset in business is to make the people you deal with know that they matter.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are a human being in a problem, you’ll solve it.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Does the decision that you are about to make expand you, expand your future or expand the possibility of your life? If the answer is yes, then the decision is the best, no matter how terrifying it is.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The truth is that our dreams are always there, and they don’t always give up on us. We give up on them.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘There are always going to be things that you’ll do, decisions you that you have to make in your life, in your business, for your family that will disappoint other people. It’s unavoidable. But the fact that they are going to be disappointed should never be the reason that you’ll not make a decision that aligns with your values.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are going to change anything about your life, you will have to face the unknown, step out of your comfort zone, try something new, and risk rejection and judgment. It’s scary, and that’s why most people never change.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The reason why you are stuck is you don’t wanna change yet.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The problem with self-doubt is that the second that you feel doubtful, you physically hesitate and you hold yourself back.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Unless you understand that you’ve got to push yourself, you are not gonna make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘When you set goals, when you have an intention on something that you wanna change about your life, your brain helps you.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you force yourself to take a couple small steps, there is always a surprise.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘I am one decision away from a totally different marriage, a totally different life, a totally different job, and a totally different income.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are somebody that is sitting around waiting for an EXTERNAL FORCE to come and do the work for you, that’s a f*?king losing bet.’ –Mel Robbins
- ‘You are never ever ever going to feel like doing the things you need to do in order to get what you want. You’ll always have to push yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You can make money. Look at all the idiots that are making money.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s the work that isn’t fun and nobody sees, that will make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘As you start to see yourself as the person who takes actions, guess what happens, you build the skill of confidence and courage.; – Mel Robbins
- ‘Your life comes down to your decisions, and if you change your decisions you change everything.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The only way that you gonna be promoted to do work above your level is if you can demonstrate that you are capable of doing the work at your current level, or if you are proactive in seeking opportunities that expand your capability and give you a chance to work above the level that you are at.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You must go to war against your habit of worry. Use your worries as a quick signal that there is something to fix or pay attention to.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Worry will rob your happiness and make you ineffective at getting the things that you want in your life.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s usually in those moments where you feel that you can’t do it, that you are closer than ever to have everything that you want.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘ The only thing that matters in your life and business is the actions that you are taking, and the more consistently you take action the faster you’ll start to believe in yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
Which of the above quotes did you like?
You are welcome to share this post, and join my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes from great people and books
15 Life-Changing John Cena Quotes
John Cena is a professional wrestler and actor who once lived in his car and cleaned toilets for a living. He is a humble celebrity and many people love him. Recently, a South African rapper released a song named John Cena, and Cena avoided taking legal action against her because he didn’t want to take her efforts away.
Anyway, besides watching him fight and act, I love listening to his life-changing pieces of advice.
Here are his top pieces of advice about life and success.
- ‘I have often said a man’s character is not judged after he celebrates victory but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up. You pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome. That is what I believe.’
- ‘Surround yourself with wonderful people, be willing to learn, be willing to be humbled, and good stuff will happen.’
- ‘Don’t waste time and energy over the uncontrollable.’
- ‘To succeed I had to believe every night that I am the best.’
- ‘I’ve never been closed-minded to anyone’s opinion because you can learn from everybody.’
- ‘Take what you have and make it something great.’
- ‘No matter what you do, be yourself, and love what you do.’
- ‘Failure has made me who I am today. Failure gives you two choices, you stay down or you get up.’
- ‘Always try to do what you love. It’s always possible. It’s just a matter of sacrifice.’
- ‘I took risk, after risk, after risk.’
- ‘Check for your knob, and if you can find a knob it’s your door.’
- ‘Never give up. I have failed tens of thousands of times.’
- ‘If you don’t learn from your mistakes, they become regrets.’
- ‘The reason I have got to the finish line only a few times through all that failure is because through that failure I got back up.’
- ‘The future shows a lot of promise, but I think we should focus on the now.’
17 Enlightening Bob Marley Quotes
Bob Marley was a famous reggae musician who died in 1981. According to many news sources, cancer was the cause of Bob Marley’s death. However, conspiracy theorists believe Bob Marley was assassinated by the elite because of his revolutionary lyrics. According to them, the elite feared Bob Marley’s lyrics would awaken the masses by providing them with enlightening knowledge.
This article provides you with 17 enlightening Bob Marley Quotes.
- ‘The way you’ve been taught about the Bible is not the way of the Bible.’
- ‘The greatest thing is the life we are dealing with, but the preachers tell you that you have to die to go to heaven.’
- ‘The Bible tells you that you have to live in heaven. Therefore, you don’t have to die and go to heaven.’
- ‘My life is only important if I can help many people.’
- ‘I don’t come to bow; I come to conquer.’
- ‘In everything you are going to do, there is a wrong way and a right way. And if you listen good, you will know the right way.’
- ‘Every law is illegal; every government upon the face of the earth today is illegal.’
- ‘People drink a lot of alcohol, and they get drunk. When you get drunk, you don’t meditate. You’re just drunk, and you feel miserable. But when you smoke, it makes you cool, and stimulates your mind.’
- ‘What people do with their lives, I don’t know, but I know what I do with my own life.’
- ‘School doesn’t teach people about their true history and where mankind came from.’
- ‘They tell you that people come from monkey. How come the monkey doesn’t change any more.’
- ‘It’s a very tricky world. You got to be yourself.’
- ‘Truth is everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones suffering for.’
- ‘My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.’
- ‘‘Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.’
- ‘The day you stop racing is the day you win the race.’
- ‘Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.’
You are welcome to my facebook community, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.