Mel Robbins is a wonderful personal development teacher. The sad thing is that she doesn’t focus on delivering inspirational speeches that will do nothing but raise your spirits. However, she loves teaching about what is required for a successful life. She thinks motivation is garbage because she trusts in taking action, and not waiting for external forces to make you do what is supposed to be done for you to live the life of your dreams.
I have watched lots of her videos on her wonderful YouTube Channel, and I usually note down her teachings. Here are some of her quotes you must know if you want to be successful.
- ‘The number one asset in business is to make the people you deal with know that they matter.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are a human being in a problem, you’ll solve it.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Does the decision that you are about to make expand you, expand your future or expand the possibility of your life? If the answer is yes, then the decision is the best, no matter how terrifying it is.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The truth is that our dreams are always there, and they don’t always give up on us. We give up on them.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘There are always going to be things that you’ll do, decisions you that you have to make in your life, in your business, for your family that will disappoint other people. It’s unavoidable. But the fact that they are going to be disappointed should never be the reason that you’ll not make a decision that aligns with your values.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are going to change anything about your life, you will have to face the unknown, step out of your comfort zone, try something new, and risk rejection and judgment. It’s scary, and that’s why most people never change.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The reason why you are stuck is you don’t wanna change yet.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The problem with self-doubt is that the second that you feel doubtful, you physically hesitate and you hold yourself back.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Unless you understand that you’ve got to push yourself, you are not gonna make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘When you set goals, when you have an intention on something that you wanna change about your life, your brain helps you.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you force yourself to take a couple small steps, there is always a surprise.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘I am one decision away from a totally different marriage, a totally different life, a totally different job, and a totally different income.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are somebody that is sitting around waiting for an EXTERNAL FORCE to come and do the work for you, that’s a f*?king losing bet.’ –Mel Robbins
- ‘You are never ever ever going to feel like doing the things you need to do in order to get what you want. You’ll always have to push yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You can make money. Look at all the idiots that are making money.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s the work that isn’t fun and nobody sees, that will make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘As you start to see yourself as the person who takes actions, guess what happens, you build the skill of confidence and courage.; – Mel Robbins
- ‘Your life comes down to your decisions, and if you change your decisions you change everything.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The only way that you gonna be promoted to do work above your level is if you can demonstrate that you are capable of doing the work at your current level, or if you are proactive in seeking opportunities that expand your capability and give you a chance to work above the level that you are at.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You must go to war against your habit of worry. Use your worries as a quick signal that there is something to fix or pay attention to.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Worry will rob your happiness and make you ineffective at getting the things that you want in your life.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s usually in those moments where you feel that you can’t do it, that you are closer than ever to have everything that you want.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘ The only thing that matters in your life and business is the actions that you are taking, and the more consistently you take action the faster you’ll start to believe in yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
Which of the above quotes did you like?
You are welcome to share this post, and join my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes from great people and books
Top 21 Most Inspiring Gabrielle Bernstein Quotes
Gabrielle Bernstein, also known as The Spirit Junkie, is a spiritual life coach and bestselling author. Her teachings are motivational and they focus on miracles, connecting with the Divine, and cultivating self-love.
She has written six empowering books and she founded a social networking website for women. Moreover, she has appeared at TedEX talks and Super Soul Sessions.
Here are 21 of her most inspiring quotes.
- ‘Obstacles are detours in the right direction.’
- ‘When you rely on a power greater than you, that is when you become fierce.’
- ‘When we do what brings us joy, the universe clears the path.’
- ‘When we choose to align our thoughts with the thoughts of love, god, peace, grace, and compassion, that’s when we begin to experience miraculous changes in our lives.’
- ‘Trust that your wounds are exactly as the universe planned. They were divinely placed in your life in the perfect order so that you could show up for them with love and remember the light within.’
- ‘The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are relying on your own strength.’
- ‘The universe is an ever-present energy of love that is within you and around you, guiding you and supporting you.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, we are powerful.’
- ‘We are here on a journey of unlearning fear and remembering love.’
- ‘When we ask we will always receive. It’s the law.’
- ‘Release your plans to the universe. Trust and know that there is a solution of the highest good: there is a plan that is far better than yours, and get out of the way.’
- ‘A miracle is a shift in perception.’
- ‘Your success will come when you commit to joy.’
- ‘If you are not sure exactly how you are gonna use your purpose, or what you gonna do with it, just lean towards joy and you’ll be led.’
- ‘When we align with that presence of God, miracles become natural.’
- ‘Let yourself be moved by your desire to be free.’
- ‘Your purpose is to be light. Being the light means living in joy, and bringing joy wherever you go.’
- ‘When we dwell in the energy of joy and happiness, we become a magnet of that which we desire.’
- ‘The biggest and most important element of manifesting is to cultivate the feeling of what it is that you want to experience.’
- ‘When we don’t feel good, we aren’t aligned with God.
- ‘Courage means that you are willing to go into the depths of your wounds knowing that you can come out the other side and shine.’
Hope the quotes inspired you. Anyway, you can find Gabrielle Bernstein on her YouTube channel.
20 Great Quotes by Facebook’s Founder Mark Zuckerberg – (Net worth – $67.5 Billion)
Mark Zuckerberg, mainly known for co-founding Facebook, is one of America’s wealthiest entrepreneurs. He’s famous for becoming the world’s youngest billionaire at age 23.
Mark Zuckerberg is a humble individual who believes he couldn’t have succeeded without his team. For this reason, he believes a good team is essential for success. Besides, he believes in being bold and having a sense of purpose.
Here are some of his great quotes I am happy to share with you.
- ‘Move fast, be bold, and focus on impact.’
- ‘In a world that’s changing so quickly, the biggest risk you can take is not taking any risk.’
- ‘Entrepreneurship is learning as quickly as you can.’
- ‘I really do be believe if you do something good and if you help people out, eventually some portion of that good will come back to you.’
- ‘Nothing is impossible. You just have to keep running through the walls.
- ‘Overnight success happens after you work for a long period of time to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is what creates true happiness.’
- ‘Entrepreneurs that build things that last for a long time keep going because they care fundamentally about the change that they are trying to create in the world.’
- ‘No one starts off knowing everything that they’ll need to build something.’
- ‘Purpose is that feeling that you are a part of something bigger than yourself, that you are needed, and that you have something better ahead to work for.’
- ‘Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.’
- ‘Don’t even bother trying to avoid mistakes because you are gonna make tons of mistakes.’
- ‘The main thing that you need to do is just not give up and know what you wanna do.’
- ‘The biggest things that have gotten done in the world tend to be done by people who primarily believe in a mission and are not trying to build a company.’
- ‘To keep our society moving forward, we have a generational challenge – to not only create new jobs, but to create a renewed sense of purpose.’
- ‘We all know we don’t succeed just by having a good idea or working hard. We succeed by being lucky too.’
- ‘I always think that you should start with the problem that you are trying to solve in the world, and not start with deciding that you wanna build a company.
- ‘No one does it alone. You need to build the best team that you can.’
- ‘The way that you achieve the best long term value is by building real value in the world.’
- ‘So many things go wrong when you are starting a company.’
Which of the above Mark Zuckerberg quotes did you like the most? You are free to add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS10 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail