Mel Robbins is a wonderful personal development teacher. The sad thing is that she doesn’t focus on delivering inspirational speeches that will do nothing but raise your spirits. However, she loves teaching about what is required for a successful life. She thinks motivation is garbage because she trusts in taking action, and not waiting for external forces to make you do what is supposed to be done for you to live the life of your dreams.
I have watched lots of her videos on her wonderful YouTube Channel, and I usually note down her teachings. Here are some of her quotes you must know if you want to be successful.
- ‘The number one asset in business is to make the people you deal with know that they matter.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are a human being in a problem, you’ll solve it.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Does the decision that you are about to make expand you, expand your future or expand the possibility of your life? If the answer is yes, then the decision is the best, no matter how terrifying it is.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The truth is that our dreams are always there, and they don’t always give up on us. We give up on them.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘There are always going to be things that you’ll do, decisions you that you have to make in your life, in your business, for your family that will disappoint other people. It’s unavoidable. But the fact that they are going to be disappointed should never be the reason that you’ll not make a decision that aligns with your values.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are going to change anything about your life, you will have to face the unknown, step out of your comfort zone, try something new, and risk rejection and judgment. It’s scary, and that’s why most people never change.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The reason why you are stuck is you don’t wanna change yet.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The problem with self-doubt is that the second that you feel doubtful, you physically hesitate and you hold yourself back.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Unless you understand that you’ve got to push yourself, you are not gonna make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘When you set goals, when you have an intention on something that you wanna change about your life, your brain helps you.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you force yourself to take a couple small steps, there is always a surprise.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘I am one decision away from a totally different marriage, a totally different life, a totally different job, and a totally different income.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are somebody that is sitting around waiting for an EXTERNAL FORCE to come and do the work for you, that’s a f*?king losing bet.’ –Mel Robbins
- ‘You are never ever ever going to feel like doing the things you need to do in order to get what you want. You’ll always have to push yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You can make money. Look at all the idiots that are making money.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s the work that isn’t fun and nobody sees, that will make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘As you start to see yourself as the person who takes actions, guess what happens, you build the skill of confidence and courage.; – Mel Robbins
- ‘Your life comes down to your decisions, and if you change your decisions you change everything.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The only way that you gonna be promoted to do work above your level is if you can demonstrate that you are capable of doing the work at your current level, or if you are proactive in seeking opportunities that expand your capability and give you a chance to work above the level that you are at.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You must go to war against your habit of worry. Use your worries as a quick signal that there is something to fix or pay attention to.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Worry will rob your happiness and make you ineffective at getting the things that you want in your life.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s usually in those moments where you feel that you can’t do it, that you are closer than ever to have everything that you want.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘ The only thing that matters in your life and business is the actions that you are taking, and the more consistently you take action the faster you’ll start to believe in yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
Which of the above quotes did you like?
You are welcome to share this post, and join my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes from great people and books
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes