Mel Robbins is a wonderful personal development teacher. The sad thing is that she doesn’t focus on delivering inspirational speeches that will do nothing but raise your spirits. However, she loves teaching about what is required for a successful life. She thinks motivation is garbage because she trusts in taking action, and not waiting for external forces to make you do what is supposed to be done for you to live the life of your dreams.
I have watched lots of her videos on her wonderful YouTube Channel, and I usually note down her teachings. Here are some of her quotes you must know if you want to be successful.
- ‘The number one asset in business is to make the people you deal with know that they matter.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are a human being in a problem, you’ll solve it.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Does the decision that you are about to make expand you, expand your future or expand the possibility of your life? If the answer is yes, then the decision is the best, no matter how terrifying it is.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The truth is that our dreams are always there, and they don’t always give up on us. We give up on them.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘There are always going to be things that you’ll do, decisions you that you have to make in your life, in your business, for your family that will disappoint other people. It’s unavoidable. But the fact that they are going to be disappointed should never be the reason that you’ll not make a decision that aligns with your values.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are going to change anything about your life, you will have to face the unknown, step out of your comfort zone, try something new, and risk rejection and judgment. It’s scary, and that’s why most people never change.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The reason why you are stuck is you don’t wanna change yet.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The problem with self-doubt is that the second that you feel doubtful, you physically hesitate and you hold yourself back.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Unless you understand that you’ve got to push yourself, you are not gonna make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘When you set goals, when you have an intention on something that you wanna change about your life, your brain helps you.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you force yourself to take a couple small steps, there is always a surprise.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘I am one decision away from a totally different marriage, a totally different life, a totally different job, and a totally different income.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘If you are somebody that is sitting around waiting for an EXTERNAL FORCE to come and do the work for you, that’s a f*?king losing bet.’ –Mel Robbins
- ‘You are never ever ever going to feel like doing the things you need to do in order to get what you want. You’ll always have to push yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You can make money. Look at all the idiots that are making money.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s the work that isn’t fun and nobody sees, that will make your dreams come true.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘As you start to see yourself as the person who takes actions, guess what happens, you build the skill of confidence and courage.; – Mel Robbins
- ‘Your life comes down to your decisions, and if you change your decisions you change everything.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘The only way that you gonna be promoted to do work above your level is if you can demonstrate that you are capable of doing the work at your current level, or if you are proactive in seeking opportunities that expand your capability and give you a chance to work above the level that you are at.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘You must go to war against your habit of worry. Use your worries as a quick signal that there is something to fix or pay attention to.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘Worry will rob your happiness and make you ineffective at getting the things that you want in your life.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘It’s usually in those moments where you feel that you can’t do it, that you are closer than ever to have everything that you want.’ – Mel Robbins
- ‘ The only thing that matters in your life and business is the actions that you are taking, and the more consistently you take action the faster you’ll start to believe in yourself.’ – Mel Robbins
Which of the above quotes did you like?
You are welcome to share this post, and join my facebook group: Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes from great people and books
25 Most Uplifting Joel Osteen Quotes
I love Pastor Joel Osteen because he mostly focuses on empowering people. I always watch his sermons whenever I feel discouraged because his words always lift me up into the heavens. His teachings often make me have faith that the universe will provide anything I need for my dream. His words are so inspiring and you must listen to him if you want to love the life you live.
8 months ago, I provided you with The Four Major Lessons I have Learned From Pastor Joel Osteen. Today I will share with you 25 of his most uplifting quotes
N/B – You can replace the word, ‘God’ with ‘The universe/Superconsciousness/Infinite Intelligence/The Creator.’
- Today, remember that it’s our faith that opens the door for God’s power to work in our lives. What have you been believing God for? Don’t give up! Press through!.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The forces for you are greater than the forces against you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If you don’t have it right now, don’t fight it.’ – Joel Osteen.
- ‘You must not be moved by what’s not working out, by how long it’s taking, by who’s not for you. Realize that the Most High is for you, and He is all you need.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t underestimate what you have. It may seem small but it’s not.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If God gave you that job, he gave you the power to deal with its stress. If he gave you a dream, don’t say you do not have connections, if he gave you a dream he gave you what you need to accomplish the dream.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God would not allow something bad to happen to you if it will block you from reaching your dreams. If something appears to be blocking you, then God has allowed it for a reason.’ –Joel Osteen
- There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you.’ The key is to get it out.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘What you have may seem small but if you use it, it will multiply.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t pray, ‘God, I’m tired of this place. Instead, thank him in advance and trust him believing that he will open the windows.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if we trust him. He gives us strength and our heart’s desires.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The dreams God placed in your heart. The promises He’s spoken over you have already been stamped with yes. God has already set the date to bring them to pass.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot talk about lack all day and expect abundance.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God does the above and beyond.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot stay down and defeated if you always think about the goodness of God.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Honor God, and the right people will find you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You may feel ordinary but think extraordinary.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘See yourself, talented, valuable, and people will see you that way.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t settle in the land of barely enough. That is where you are, it is not who you are. That’s your location. It’s not your identity. No matter what it looks like, have an abundance mentality.’ – Joel Osteen
- When God breathed his life into you, He created you to shine, to make a difference, to leave your mark. Your gift isn’t just for you; it’s to share with the world.’ – Joel Osteen.
- Even when it doesn’t work out you’re learning, you’re growing, you’re one step closer to seeing it happen.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Do you feel out of season, as though you’re stuck in some area? Stay encouraged. God has you in the palms of his hands. Get ready for an ‘out-of-season’ blessing.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Get up every morning with the expectancy that God is working out His plan for your life and get ready for him to surprise you.’ – Joel Osteen
- Don’t live worried, frustrated or upset because of what somebody did or what didn’t work out. Come back to a place of peace. It’s not going to work against you: it’s going to work for you.’ – Joel Osteen
Which of the above quotes uplifted you the most?
Feel free to join my Facebook community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for more uplifting quotes
You are welcome to join my email list for personal discussions and updates.
18 Eye-Opening Quotes from the Book Billionaires Love To Read
Rumour has it that most Silicon Valley billionaires read Charles Haanel’s book, The Master Key System. Some people even claim that Bill Gates read the book before dropping out of Harvard.
These claims made me purchase the book, and I was glad I did so.
The book teaches about the power of thought, and how your thoughts determine the type of life you’ll live. In the book, Charles Haanel also teaches how to attract wealth and health, and he explains how bad thoughts can attract undesirable conditions.
The book is inspiring and spiritual. It shows you that your destiny is in your hands and that you are a spiritual being that is connected to the Supreme Intelligence that created the earth.
I gathered 18 eye-opening quotes from the book.
- ‘If your thought is weak, critical, destructive and negative generally, it will manifest in your body as fear, worry, and nervousness, in your finances as lack and limitation, and as discordant conditions in your environment.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Fear is a powerful form of thought. It paralyzes the nerve centers, affecting the circulation of the blood. This, in turn, paralyzes the muscular system, so that fear affects the entire being, body, brain, and nerve, physical, mental, and muscular.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you wish to eliminate fear, concentrate on courage, If you wish to eliminate lack, concentrate on abundance, and if you wish to eliminate disease, concentrate on health.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Every obstacle conquered and every victory gained will give you more faith in your power, and you will have the ability to win. Your strength is determined by your mental attitude; if this attitude is one of success, and is permanently held with an unswerving purpose, you will attract to you from the invisible domain the things you silently demand.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Intuition usually comes in silence. Great minds seek solitude frequently. It is here that all the larger problems of life are worked out.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you concentrate on some matter of importance, the intuitive power will be set in operation, and help will come in the nature of the information which will lead to success.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘He who is wise enough to understand will readily recognize that the creative power of thought places an invincible weapon in his hands and makes him a master of his destiny.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘All conditions and experiences that come to us do so for our benefit. Difficulties and obstacles will continue to come until we absorb their wisdom and gather from them the essentials of further growth.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If we wish to express abundance in our lives, we can afford to think abundance only. Thought is the only reality: conditions are but the outward manifestations; as the thought changes, all outward or material conditions must change in order to be in harmony with their creator, which is thought.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘The objective world is controlled by an unseen and heretofore unexplainable power. We have until now personalized this power and called it God.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Every man is a reflection of the thoughts he has entertained during his lifetime.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘Thought is a spiritual activity and is therefore creative, but make no mistake, thought will create nothing unless it is consciously, systematically, and constructively directed; and herein is the difference between idle thinking, which is simply a dissipation of effort, and constructive thinking, which means practically unlimited achievement.’- Charles Haanel
- ‘Successful men make it their business to hold ideals of the conditions which they wish to realize. They constantly hold in mind the next step necessary to the ideal for which they are striving. Thoughts are materials with which they build, and the imagination is their mental workshop. Mind is the ever moving force with which they secure the persons and circumstances necessary to build their success structure, and imagination is the matrix in which all great things are fashioned.’ – Charles Haanel-
- ‘Real power comes from within. All power that anybody can possibly use is within man, only waiting to be brought into visibility by his first recognizing it, and then affirming it as his, working it into consciousness until he becomes one with it.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘You cannot entertain weak, harmful, negative thoughts ten hours a day and expect to bring about beautiful, strong, and harmonious conditions by ten minutes of positive, creative thought.’- Charles Haanel
- ‘Come to the realization of the fact that there can be no failure in the accomplishment of any proper object in life if you but understand your power and persist in your object, because the mind forces are ever ready to lend themselves to a purposeful will, in the effort to crystallize thought and desire into actions, events, and conditions.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘When the mind becomes mature, it understands that the germ of defeat is in every selfish thought.’ – Charles Haanel
- ‘If you do not intend to do a thing, do not start; if you do start, see it through even if the heavens fall; if you make up your mind to do something, do it; let nothing, no one, interfere; the ‘I’ in you has determined, the thing is settled; the die is cast, there is no longer any argument.’ – Charles Haanel
Which of the above quotes did you like?
Welcome to my facebook community Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes and ideas.
You are also welcome to join my email list for updates and private discussions
SUCCESS8 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
IDEAS8 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
QUOTES6 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE7 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS2 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
Motivation8 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS5 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS7 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS6 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail
IDEAS8 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People