Robert Kiyosaki, best known for his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has invested in the retail, mining, publishing, and the real-estate industry, and he has a net worth of over $80 million.
Robert Kiyosaki loves providing enlightening advice to entrepreneurs and he mostly encourages people to build businesses instead of working for someone. Here are some of his powerful quotes I believe you’ll love if you are planning to be a successful entrepreneur.
- “Too many people are programmed in school that you must know all the answers. So they are afraid of looking stupid. The key to success is being stupid and you’ll get smarter.”
- “I noticed that people really do shape their lives through their thoughts.”
- “An entrepreneur’s first job is to control the inside, not outside.”
- “Bucky Fuller said you always have to look at the big picture. Too many people look at, ‘well what’s gonna happen to me.’ When you look at the big picture you’re also gonna know that when something bad happens something good’s gonna happen.”
- “Your brain can be your most powerful asset, or it can be your most powerful liability. If you use the right words in your brain, you will become very rich. If you use the wrong words, your brain will make you poor.”
- ‘Entrepreneurs have one thing in common. They keep going.”
- “At school, they teach that if you make a mistake or if you fail you are a failure, but that’s not real life. A baby learns to walk by standing up and falling down.”
- “It really doesn’t matter where you start, just start.”
- “When you don’t have this paycheck, you get hungrier, smarter, and it’s a test of your character.”
- “If you are smart you have money, if you are stupid you don’t have money.”
- If you are afraid of making mistakes, get a job, you’ll do very well there.”
- “I noticed that my poor dad was poor not because of the amount of money he earned, which was significant, but because of his thoughts and actions.”
- “Most people never see opportunities because they are busy looking for money and security.”
- “Rich dad believed in dreaming big, trying new things, and making small mistakes.”
- “A plan is a bridge to your dreams.”
- “Every day with every dollar, you decide to be rich, poor or middle class.”
- “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead, but the bold.”
- “You can become rich beyond your wildest dreams.”
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that define and limit who you are.”
- “If you’re working hard physically and not getting ahead financially, then you are probably someone’s else’s leverage.”
- “Your future is what you do today, regardless of your dreams.”
- “If you cannot be trusted with small agreements, people will not help you make your big dreams come true.”
- “If you know how to build businesses and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.”
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 3
This is the part-3 of the ‘top 30 insightful truths you must know right now’ sequel.
I love providing you with these truths because I realized that you love them.
- Take a closer look at nature, and you’ll realize that bad times have a good purpose. For instance, the bushfires that occur during the dry season, in the African Savannah, burn dead and old grass, thus paving the way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
- There’s no such thing as pure bad or pure good because every good thing has its disadvantages while every bad thing has its advantages.
- The truth within you is greater than the information in sacred scriptures.
- Modern society is sad because people are trying to find happiness in things, and they ignore establishing a relationship with the source of all these things.
- Many great truths are beyond reason.
- Modern society is suffering because people have abandoned virtue.
- Solitude boosts creativity because it gives us space to produce new ideas.
- Rise above habitual thinking, and you’ll attain a higher state of consciousness.
- There was an advanced ancient civilization that was wiped out by the Great Flood.
- If your thoughts affect your body, which is matter, then it’s sensible to argue that thought affects all forms of matter.
- No human being will ever have all his questions answered.
- Man needs a purpose. Without a purpose, he dies inside.
- You don’t own life. Life owns you.
- The world is governed by greedy psychopaths who don’t care about the effect of their actions on people and nature.
- We exist in an infinite field of consciousness.
- Your life will become magical if you know how to use the transcendent reality within you.
- Only those that realize the truth within themselves can understand the truth in sacred scriptures.
- You’ll stop reading sacred scriptures when you rise into your true self because the rising will expose you to everything that needs to be known.
- No matter how many ‘how to be worry-free’ books you read, you’ll still experience worry and anxiety.
- Stop hating because hate opens you up to the influence of the person you are hating.
- The surest way to rise above worry is to rise above egoic concerns.
- We all have an impulse to achieve greatness within us, but most of us ignore it because we want to live a risk-free life.
- Most of us will never achieve greatness because we are afraid of standing-out or appearing different.
- The spirit of the Creator doesn’t exist in you. Instead, you exist in the Spirit of the Creator.
- The Creator, through its creation, ensured that man knew it exists so that man strives to establish a relationship with it.
- Most secret societies are not evil. They mainly strive to awaken members’ souls and enable them to attain a higher understanding of reality.
- The killing of witches in Europe aimed at discouraging people from practicing occultism, which was a big threat to the ruling classes.
- It’s easier to hear the whispers of your higher-self/Holy-Spirit/God when your mind is free from worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Hell is what you experience when you become unvirtuous, i.e., when you lack faith, hope, humility, love, courage, discipline, hard work, generosity, wisdom, self-discipline, and other virtues.
- It is perseverance, and not the degree of certainty that determines your level of faith.
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 2
I love reading spiritual books and meditating on life. As a result, I usually realize amazing truths, which I always love sharing with you. Here are 30 of them.
- When you trust the universe, you become one with it.
- The main aim of spirituality is to help you find the Creator within you.
- We’ll never understand life if we don’t understand nature.
- Modern society’s attempts to intellectualize life have resulted in life losing its meaning and beauty.
- Nature is optimistic. Wildebeests cross rivers knowing that crocodiles will attack them, and mice enter our houses knowing that we might attack them.
- Trusting yourself is to trust the Creator because you are a physical manifestation of the Creator.
- Most of us are stupid because the need to please others guides our decisions and actions.
- Trusting life turns obstacles into challenges.
- Trying to control life is the beginning of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- As you grow spiritually, you’ll realize that life will always destroy your imagined ability to control the future.
- Many people lose their innate abilities because modern society prevents us from living the way nature intended.
- Always study your dreams, and you’ll discover your unconscious thoughts, emotions, and feelings.
- Try lucid dreaming if you want to experience the beauty of flight.
- The Creator will always answer your prayers, but not the way you might want it/him/her to answer.
- Capitalists/the Elite hate the virtuous person because he is unaffected by external events.
- Most people can’t realize that nature is dying because they are out of tune with life.
- The easiest way to get in tune with life is to live in harmony with nature.
- All religions aim at enabling us to rise above the egoic state of consciousness.
- The modern way of life is designed to hinder creativity because creativity is a threat to the elite.
- Creating great things requires patience.
- We’ll experience heaven on earth when we learn how to attain a still mind.
- The fact that many ancient myths of societies that never had cultural contact have a similar structure implies that ancient men were able to access the collective unconscious.
- Religion tries to define and name The Creator, but The Creator can neither be defined nor named because only the transient can be defined and named.
- If we contemplate death, birth, the movement of the celestial bodies, and study nature, we’ll realize that we cannot control our lives using our own efforts because life is controlled by something greater.
- The terms ‘God,’ ‘Allah,’ ‘Yahweh,’ refer to that which is beyond space and time.’
- Life is a miracle: scientists, intellectuals, spiritualists, and mystics cannot accurately explain what it is and how it came into existence.
- Ancient people were highly connected with nature because they loved nature, realized its significance, and dwelled in a higher state of consciousness.
- Every morning be thankful because life has given you one more chance to be whatever you want to be.
- Study how animals live, and you’ll know how to attain stillness.
- Knowing that God exists makes positive thinking easy to embrace.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts