I just finished reading ‘You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life’ by Jen Sincero, and I feel unbeatable. I also feel inspired, and I believe that I can get whatever I want if I go after it. The book has encouraged me to have faith, practice gratitude and fearlessly go after my dreams.
While reading it, I noted down powerful quotes so that I remember Jen Sincero’s teachings.
Here are they:
- ‘If you wanna stay stuck in the same place and keep getting spanked with the same lessons over and over, be negative, resentful, and victimized.’
- You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.’
- ‘If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.’
- ‘The moment you have the audacity to start believing in the not-yet-seen, your reality will begin to shift.’
- ‘When we share what we were brought here to give, we are in alignment with our highest, most powerful selves.’
- ‘Faith is the muscle you use when you decide to blast outside of your comfort zone and transform your life into something that’s practically unrecognizable to you in your present reality. Faith smothers your fear of the unknown. Faith allows you to take risks. Faith is the stuff of ‘leap and the net will appear.’
- ‘If you focus on the negative aspects of the more challenging things in your life, it will just lower your frequency, keep you in pain and resentment, attract more negativity to you, very possibly make you sick, and very definitely make you crabby.’
- ‘Love yourself, and the bluebirds of happiness will be your permanent backup singers.’
- ‘Your job isn’t to know the how, it’s to know the what, and to be open to discovering, and receiving, the how.’
- ‘You’re on a journey with no defined beginning, middle or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be.’
- ‘Nobody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. Think of the Wright brothers. Can you imagine how that whole thing went down?’
- ‘Comparison is the fastest way to take all the fun out of life.’
- ‘If you’re to get anywhere near reaching your full potential in this life as a writer, artist, business person, parent, baker, or a fully realized human being in general: DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME GIVING ONE SINGLE CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS OF YOU.’
- ‘When we’re happy and all in love with ourselves, we can’t be bothered with the bullshit (our own or other people’s).’
- ‘Wanting can be done sitting on the couch with a bong in your hand and a travel magazine on your lap. Deciding means jumping in all the way, doing whatever it takes, and going after your dreams with the tenacity of a dateless cheerleader a week before prom night.’
- ‘Your true-self lives in the present (not stuck in your head), totally believes in miracles and is one with the universe.’
- ‘It’s not your fault that you’re fucked up. It’s your fault if you stay fucked up.’
- ‘We are very powerful creatures who create our realities through focused energy, and should our subconscious mind decide to focus that energy at stopping ourselves from taking a risk because it’s freaking out and terrified, things can a little crazy around here.’
- ‘All of us are connected to this limitless power, and most of us aren’t using but a fraction of it.’
- ‘When I’m connected with Source Energy and in the flow, I am so much more powerful, so much more in tune to my physical world and the world beyond, and just so much happier in general. And the more I meditate and the more attention I give to this relationship with my invisible superpower, the more effortlessly I can manifest the things I want into my life, and do it with such specificity and at such a rapid rate that it makes my hair stand up. It’s like I’ve finally figured out how to make my magic wand work.’
- ‘Focus on what makes you feel good, and ye shall find that which makes you feel good.’
- ‘In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you. And the best way to keep this belief strong is by staying connected to Source Energy.’
- ‘Unless your energy is lined up properly with that which you desire, really desire, any action you take is going to require way more effort to get you where you want to go, If it gets you there at all.’
- If you want to radically change your life, strengthen your faith that we live in an abundant, benevolent universe by being grateful for everything you’ve already manifested and all the good that’s hurtling toward you. Be grateful that you have the power to manifest any reality you desire and then leap into the void and get it.’
Which of the above badass quotes touched you the most?
You are welcome to join my facebook community, The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
QUOTES9 months ago
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
QUOTES2 years ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.