I love Pastor Joel Osteen because he mostly focuses on empowering people. I always watch his sermons whenever I feel discouraged because his words always lift me up into the heavens. His teachings often make me have faith that the universe will provide anything I need for my dream. His words are so inspiring and you must listen to him if you want to love the life you live.
8 months ago, I provided you with The Four Major Lessons I have Learned From Pastor Joel Osteen. Today I will share with you 25 of his most uplifting quotes
N/B – You can replace the word, ‘God’ with ‘The universe/Superconsciousness/Infinite Intelligence/The Creator.’
- Today, remember that it’s our faith that opens the door for God’s power to work in our lives. What have you been believing God for? Don’t give up! Press through!.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The forces for you are greater than the forces against you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If you don’t have it right now, don’t fight it.’ – Joel Osteen.
- ‘You must not be moved by what’s not working out, by how long it’s taking, by who’s not for you. Realize that the Most High is for you, and He is all you need.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t underestimate what you have. It may seem small but it’s not.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If God gave you that job, he gave you the power to deal with its stress. If he gave you a dream, don’t say you do not have connections, if he gave you a dream he gave you what you need to accomplish the dream.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God would not allow something bad to happen to you if it will block you from reaching your dreams. If something appears to be blocking you, then God has allowed it for a reason.’ –Joel Osteen
- There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you.’ The key is to get it out.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘What you have may seem small but if you use it, it will multiply.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t pray, ‘God, I’m tired of this place. Instead, thank him in advance and trust him believing that he will open the windows.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if we trust him. He gives us strength and our heart’s desires.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The dreams God placed in your heart. The promises He’s spoken over you have already been stamped with yes. God has already set the date to bring them to pass.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot talk about lack all day and expect abundance.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God does the above and beyond.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot stay down and defeated if you always think about the goodness of God.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Honor God, and the right people will find you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You may feel ordinary but think extraordinary.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘See yourself, talented, valuable, and people will see you that way.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t settle in the land of barely enough. That is where you are, it is not who you are. That’s your location. It’s not your identity. No matter what it looks like, have an abundance mentality.’ – Joel Osteen
- When God breathed his life into you, He created you to shine, to make a difference, to leave your mark. Your gift isn’t just for you; it’s to share with the world.’ – Joel Osteen.
- Even when it doesn’t work out you’re learning, you’re growing, you’re one step closer to seeing it happen.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Do you feel out of season, as though you’re stuck in some area? Stay encouraged. God has you in the palms of his hands. Get ready for an ‘out-of-season’ blessing.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Get up every morning with the expectancy that God is working out His plan for your life and get ready for him to surprise you.’ – Joel Osteen
- Don’t live worried, frustrated or upset because of what somebody did or what didn’t work out. Come back to a place of peace. It’s not going to work against you: it’s going to work for you.’ – Joel Osteen
Which of the above quotes uplifted you the most?
Feel free to join my Facebook community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for more uplifting quotes
You are welcome to join my email list for personal discussions and updates.
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 3
This is the part-3 of the ‘top 30 insightful truths you must know right now’ sequel.
I love providing you with these truths because I realized that you love them.
- Take a closer look at nature, and you’ll realize that bad times have a good purpose. For instance, the bushfires that occur during the dry season, in the African Savannah, burn dead and old grass, thus paving the way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
- There’s no such thing as pure bad or pure good because every good thing has its disadvantages while every bad thing has its advantages.
- The truth within you is greater than the information in sacred scriptures.
- Modern society is sad because people are trying to find happiness in things, and they ignore establishing a relationship with the source of all these things.
- Many great truths are beyond reason.
- Modern society is suffering because people have abandoned virtue.
- Solitude boosts creativity because it gives us space to produce new ideas.
- Rise above habitual thinking, and you’ll attain a higher state of consciousness.
- There was an advanced ancient civilization that was wiped out by the Great Flood.
- If your thoughts affect your body, which is matter, then it’s sensible to argue that thought affects all forms of matter.
- No human being will ever have all his questions answered.
- Man needs a purpose. Without a purpose, he dies inside.
- You don’t own life. Life owns you.
- The world is governed by greedy psychopaths who don’t care about the effect of their actions on people and nature.
- We exist in an infinite field of consciousness.
- Your life will become magical if you know how to use the transcendent reality within you.
- Only those that realize the truth within themselves can understand the truth in sacred scriptures.
- You’ll stop reading sacred scriptures when you rise into your true self because the rising will expose you to everything that needs to be known.
- No matter how many ‘how to be worry-free’ books you read, you’ll still experience worry and anxiety.
- Stop hating because hate opens you up to the influence of the person you are hating.
- The surest way to rise above worry is to rise above egoic concerns.
- We all have an impulse to achieve greatness within us, but most of us ignore it because we want to live a risk-free life.
- Most of us will never achieve greatness because we are afraid of standing-out or appearing different.
- The spirit of the Creator doesn’t exist in you. Instead, you exist in the Spirit of the Creator.
- The Creator, through its creation, ensured that man knew it exists so that man strives to establish a relationship with it.
- Most secret societies are not evil. They mainly strive to awaken members’ souls and enable them to attain a higher understanding of reality.
- The killing of witches in Europe aimed at discouraging people from practicing occultism, which was a big threat to the ruling classes.
- It’s easier to hear the whispers of your higher-self/Holy-Spirit/God when your mind is free from worry, stress, and anxiety.
- Hell is what you experience when you become unvirtuous, i.e., when you lack faith, hope, humility, love, courage, discipline, hard work, generosity, wisdom, self-discipline, and other virtues.
- It is perseverance, and not the degree of certainty that determines your level of faith.
Top 30 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 2
I love reading spiritual books and meditating on life. As a result, I usually realize amazing truths, which I always love sharing with you. Here are 30 of them.
- When you trust the universe, you become one with it.
- The main aim of spirituality is to help you find the Creator within you.
- We’ll never understand life if we don’t understand nature.
- Modern society’s attempts to intellectualize life have resulted in life losing its meaning and beauty.
- Nature is optimistic. Wildebeests cross rivers knowing that crocodiles will attack them, and mice enter our houses knowing that we might attack them.
- Trusting yourself is to trust the Creator because you are a physical manifestation of the Creator.
- Most of us are stupid because the need to please others guides our decisions and actions.
- Trusting life turns obstacles into challenges.
- Trying to control life is the beginning of depression, stress, and anxiety.
- As you grow spiritually, you’ll realize that life will always destroy your imagined ability to control the future.
- Many people lose their innate abilities because modern society prevents us from living the way nature intended.
- Always study your dreams, and you’ll discover your unconscious thoughts, emotions, and feelings.
- Try lucid dreaming if you want to experience the beauty of flight.
- The Creator will always answer your prayers, but not the way you might want it/him/her to answer.
- Capitalists/the Elite hate the virtuous person because he is unaffected by external events.
- Most people can’t realize that nature is dying because they are out of tune with life.
- The easiest way to get in tune with life is to live in harmony with nature.
- All religions aim at enabling us to rise above the egoic state of consciousness.
- The modern way of life is designed to hinder creativity because creativity is a threat to the elite.
- Creating great things requires patience.
- We’ll experience heaven on earth when we learn how to attain a still mind.
- The fact that many ancient myths of societies that never had cultural contact have a similar structure implies that ancient men were able to access the collective unconscious.
- Religion tries to define and name The Creator, but The Creator can neither be defined nor named because only the transient can be defined and named.
- If we contemplate death, birth, the movement of the celestial bodies, and study nature, we’ll realize that we cannot control our lives using our own efforts because life is controlled by something greater.
- The terms ‘God,’ ‘Allah,’ ‘Yahweh,’ refer to that which is beyond space and time.’
- Life is a miracle: scientists, intellectuals, spiritualists, and mystics cannot accurately explain what it is and how it came into existence.
- Ancient people were highly connected with nature because they loved nature, realized its significance, and dwelled in a higher state of consciousness.
- Every morning be thankful because life has given you one more chance to be whatever you want to be.
- Study how animals live, and you’ll know how to attain stillness.
- Knowing that God exists makes positive thinking easy to embrace.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts