I love Pastor Joel Osteen because he mostly focuses on empowering people. I always watch his sermons whenever I feel discouraged because his words always lift me up into the heavens. His teachings often make me have faith that the universe will provide anything I need for my dream. His words are so inspiring and you must listen to him if you want to love the life you live.
8 months ago, I provided you with The Four Major Lessons I have Learned From Pastor Joel Osteen. Today I will share with you 25 of his most uplifting quotes
N/B – You can replace the word, ‘God’ with ‘The universe/Superconsciousness/Infinite Intelligence/The Creator.’
- Today, remember that it’s our faith that opens the door for God’s power to work in our lives. What have you been believing God for? Don’t give up! Press through!.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The forces for you are greater than the forces against you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If you don’t have it right now, don’t fight it.’ – Joel Osteen.
- ‘You must not be moved by what’s not working out, by how long it’s taking, by who’s not for you. Realize that the Most High is for you, and He is all you need.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t underestimate what you have. It may seem small but it’s not.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘If God gave you that job, he gave you the power to deal with its stress. If he gave you a dream, don’t say you do not have connections, if he gave you a dream he gave you what you need to accomplish the dream.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God would not allow something bad to happen to you if it will block you from reaching your dreams. If something appears to be blocking you, then God has allowed it for a reason.’ –Joel Osteen
- There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you.’ The key is to get it out.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘What you have may seem small but if you use it, it will multiply.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t pray, ‘God, I’m tired of this place. Instead, thank him in advance and trust him believing that he will open the windows.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God knows your needs, he won’t let you down. He will make a way if we trust him. He gives us strength and our heart’s desires.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The dreams God placed in your heart. The promises He’s spoken over you have already been stamped with yes. God has already set the date to bring them to pass.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot talk about lack all day and expect abundance.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘God does the above and beyond.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You cannot stay down and defeated if you always think about the goodness of God.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Honor God, and the right people will find you.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘You may feel ordinary but think extraordinary.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘See yourself, talented, valuable, and people will see you that way.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Don’t settle in the land of barely enough. That is where you are, it is not who you are. That’s your location. It’s not your identity. No matter what it looks like, have an abundance mentality.’ – Joel Osteen
- When God breathed his life into you, He created you to shine, to make a difference, to leave your mark. Your gift isn’t just for you; it’s to share with the world.’ – Joel Osteen.
- Even when it doesn’t work out you’re learning, you’re growing, you’re one step closer to seeing it happen.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Do you feel out of season, as though you’re stuck in some area? Stay encouraged. God has you in the palms of his hands. Get ready for an ‘out-of-season’ blessing.’ – Joel Osteen
- ‘Get up every morning with the expectancy that God is working out His plan for your life and get ready for him to surprise you.’ – Joel Osteen
- Don’t live worried, frustrated or upset because of what somebody did or what didn’t work out. Come back to a place of peace. It’s not going to work against you: it’s going to work for you.’ – Joel Osteen
Which of the above quotes uplifted you the most?
Feel free to join my Facebook community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for more uplifting quotes
You are welcome to join my email list for personal discussions and updates.
Top 30 Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now
In 2019, I shared over 70 harsh truths of life in two blog posts. Today, I’ll share 30 insightful truths I realized after thinking deeply about life.
- Stop labeling things and you’ll realize that everything is a miracle.
- The attachment to material things disappears when you stop seeking happiness in these things.
- Mostly, failed expectations are the main source of stress.
- The future is a form of memory because we use memory to imagine the future.
- There is no past or future because past and future exist in the mind. The present moment is all that will ever be.
- You can think about the past and the future, but you’ll never get out of the present moment.
- We condemn each other because we avoid studying ourselves.
- You’ll easily attain inner peace when you stop judging your thoughts.
- Every creature lives in its illusion. Man is the only animal that can see past the illusion.
- Beauty is spiritual: only man and God can recognize it.
- Man is special; he is the only creature that can rise to godliness through virtue
- You fear challenges because you dwell in the egoic state of consciousness
- You can’t destroy your ego, but you can rise above it.
- Check your thoughts and you’ll realize that a large percentage of them are negative.
- Worry occurs when you overanalyze the negative side of a situation.
- Every day, we have two great choices; we can move towards growth or step back into safety.
- Ignore the naysayers, they will always project their fears on you and eventually make you a negative thinker.
- Life only gets better when you get better.
- Prayer changes an event by enabling you to tune into your spiritual power. The spiritual power then changes things according to your desire. Remember, the spiritual is superior to the physical since it created it.
- Man is the only creature that refuses to accept life the way it is, and for this reason, he is the only creature that thinks life is suffering.
- We all want success but we avoid doing what it takes to be successful.
- Every creature is in tune with life. Man is the only creature that can choose whether to be in tune or not.
- Every creature uses its gift correctly. Man is the only creature that misuses his gifts.
- The world is an amazing magical place that we seldom bother exploring since we are focused on acquiring wealth and maintaining our ego.
- Constant worry and fear appear when you live in an illusion or when you live out of tune with life.
- Gratitude only arises when you realize that everything is a gift.
- Nothing can prevent an intelligent, all-powerful spirit that is obsessed with our survival (GOD) from answering our prayers.
- The most valuable things in life are free.
- Don’t share big plans with many people, most of them will discourage you.
- You only become wise when you accept that you don’t know anything.
You are welcome to add more insightful truths in the comment box below.
17 Most Empowering Eminem Lyrics of All Time
Eminem is my favorite rapper. I love most of his songs because they are emotional and I relate to them. Besides, I love the way he uses rap to encourage his fans to work hard, exploit opportunities, and cope with hard times. For this reason, I usually note down some of his powerful lyrics, which I love reading when taking a risk, stressed, or when I need motivation.
Two years ago, I shared the success lessons I learned from this rapper. Today, I’ll share some of his powerful lyrics.
- ‘When I say I’ma do something, I do it, I don’t give a damn what you think, I’m doing this for me.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘Until the roof, comes off, until my legs give out from underneath me. I will not fall, I will stand tall.’ – Till I Collapse
- That’s why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it. Squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden.’ – Sing for the Moment
- ‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, but you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face.’ – Till I Collapse
- ‘I’ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly, and all those who look down on me, I’m tearing down your balcony.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘The passion in the flame is ignited, you can’t put it out once we light it.’ – Forever
- ‘You’re so familiarized with what having to swallow this pill is like, it happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life. And it’s as though you feel you’ve died, cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘You’ll never slow the momentum at any moment, I’m about to blow.’ – No Love
- I’m a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much. They won’t budge. I’ll never fall or fold up.’ – Soldier
- I’m a soldier. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble. I’ll never slip or stumble.’ – Soldier
- ‘The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.’ – Lose Yourself
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right in the next cypher/competition.’ – Lose Yourself
- ‘Success is my only motherf*?king option, failure’s not.’ – Lose Yourself
- Throw the match, set the past ablaze.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘Life is too short and I got no time to sit around just wasting it.’ – That’s All She Wrote
- ‘Fighters keep fighting, put your lighters up point them skyward up.’ – Lighters
- ‘From now on I’m refusing to ever give up. The only thing I ever gave up is using more excuses.’ – Lighters
You can add more empowering Eminem lyrics in the comment box below.
Facebook group for insightful quotes and ideas – unbounded wisdom community
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts