The NoFap Hardmode/Semen retention challenge has three rules; no Porn, No Orgasm, and No masturbation. The main rule of the NoFap Hardmode/Semen retention challenge is no ejaculation/orgasm. Some versions of the challenge require individuals to avoid viewing erotic images, films, sexting or anything that causes sexual arousal and could lead to voluntary or involuntary ejaculation.
I am on the seventy-fifth day of the NoFap Hardmode/Semen Retention Challenge and I have experienced immense benefits that I will share in my future posts. Today, I will only focus on encouraging the Nofappers or fapstinents to stick to the NoFap challenge by sharing some quotes I gathered from amazing books that encourage semen retention.
- ‘Retention of semen / sperm (i.e. creation and reabsorption through its natural process) in the body generates progressively increasing physical and mental strengths. The body also starts getting smoother and shinier. It increases the receptiveness and the processing power of the mind, and its ability to concentrate for longer durations at a stretch.’ – David Baldwin, Why You Should Never Musturbate
- ‘The cessation of sex leads to the experience of the bliss of the Self. This then leads to the natural rise of the vitality of the conserved semen.’ – Dada Baghwan, Celibacy With understanding.
- ‘The vital sexual energy is what creates life – literally. When you expel this vital sexual energy in short-term sexual acts you do not allow the life energy to build inside of yourself. When you do not participate in short-term sexual relationships you allow this tremendous energy to build within you and give you incredible vitality and inner life.’ – Victor Pride
- The souls of men, swathed in flesh and wrapped in passions, cannot easily commune with God – The Kolbrin Bible
- ‘Since every sexual act, every sexual excitement bestirs the sex glands into producing external secretions, the needed supply of inner secretions for body maintenance is thereby considerably reduced. As a result, the body’s disease-resisting power is weakened, and the person becomes vulnerable to any form of disease.’ – Van Vliet
- ‘Extraordinary powers, including healing and clairvoyant perception, may evolve when one retains the semen and drives its power back up into the body. Many gifted minds have held that if one could retain these fluids for one’s entire life, the body would not decay after death. The Saints—Christian, Buddhist, Moslem, or Taoist—all used the power dwelling in the vital seed to perform miracles. – Mantak Chia, Taoist secrets of love
- ‘Chastity in a human being can function like a transformer, changing unused sexual energy into intellectual or social energy.’ – Mantak Chia, Taoist secrets of love
- “By the practice of brahmacharya, longevity, luster, strength, vigor, knowledge, beauty, fame, piety, and devotion to truth increase.’ – Bhakti Vikasa Swami, Brahmacarya in Kṛ̣ṣṇa Consciousness
- ‘Determination, optimism, confidence, will-power, fixed intelligence, noble character, photographic memory, and shining good health are all fruits of conserved semen.’ – Bhakti Vikasa Swami, Brahmacarya in Kṛ̣ṣṇa Consciousness
- ‘Semen retained in the body goes upwards to nourish the brain, rendering the body robust and the memory and intellect sharp.’ – Bhakti Vikasa Swami, Brahmacarya in Kṛ̣ṣṇa Consciousness
- ‘In view of the richness of the semen in lecithin, cholesterol, phosphorus and other constituents of nervous and brain tissue it is clear that it is incontinence, or loss of these valuable nerve-nourishing substances which, by promoting undernutrition, is responsible for disturbed functioning of the nervous system and brain.’ – R. W. Bernard, Physiological Value of Continence
- ‘But the attainment of celibacy is necessary to attain the Great Renunciation, that of the stilling of the mind.’ – Julian Lee, Bliss of the Celibate
- ‘Deep down, women want men to be moral. Most women are instinctively attracted to the moral man, the man of emotional strength, and the man of physical vitality. Celibacy provides all of these. A woman also happens to be attracted to the stored up sexual energy itself, which provides greater temptations to the celibate, and to her.’ – Julian Lee, Bliss of the Celibate
- ‘Accumulated sexual energy sublimates into superior creative abilities which manifest in various forms depending on your personal needs, aspirations, disposition, pursuits and capabilities.’- Jay Onwuwke, Sexual Energy Transmutation
- ‘Conserved life essence makes you look younger, healthier and charismatic; you stand out in any crowd due to increased personal magnetism.’- Jay Onwuwke, Sexual Energy Transmutation
- ‘The energy that is wasted during one sexual intercourse is tantamount to the energy that is spent in physical labour for ten days or the energy that is utilized in mental work for three days. Mark how precious is the vital fluid, semen! Do not waste this energy. Preserve it with great care. You will have wonderful vitality.’ – Sri Swami Sivananda, Practice of Brahmacharya
- As a result of the most patient and persevering scientific investigations, it has been found that whenever the seminal secretions are conserved and thereby reabsorbed into the system, it goes towards enriching the blood and strengthening the brain.’ – Sri Swami Sivananda, Practice of Brahmacharya
- ‘Celibacy plays a crucial role in the shaman’s future. A bewitcher must maintain it for five months to acquire the power to kill; a healer must abstain for the same length of time to undo the effects of the opposing bewitcher. Shamans of both persuasions require a full year’s celibacy to gain truly great power.’ – Anonymous
- ‘Where lusts and desires are deep, the springs of the heavenly are shallow’ -Chuang Tzu
- ‘As long as the satisfaction of the appetites and lusts of the flesh is included in man’s ideals and aims, he never can rise above the plane of animalism.’ – C.J. Van Vliet, Cornelis Johannes
- ‘Chastity converts us into Gods.’- Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony
- ‘When we refrain the sexual impulse, then the marvelous fluid returns to the astral body multiplying its ineffable splendors. In this way, we form Christ within us.’ – Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrinomy
- ‘The triumph over temptation is Light. Refrained desire makes the astral fluid rise toward the pineal gland and thus, within us the Adam Christ is born; the Superman.’ – Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony
- ‘Whenever vital fluids are lost (especially if too often) one’s spiritual inspiration and enthusiasm for living, if any, tends to mysteriously fade into the background.’ – Russell Symonds, Celibacy and Transmutation of Sexual Energy for Deeper Meditation
- ‘Stored creative energy properly transmuted gives one a definite psychological boost such as a greater sense of purpose, better memory, concentration, and more interest in doing what is needed or required while giving one a feeling of reward in accomplishment. One tends to look forward to getting things done in a creative way while enjoying much greater motivation, bliss, joy, resilience, determination, and love for one’s duty.’ – Russell Symonds, Celibacy and Transmutation of Sexual Energy for Deeper Meditation
I believe these quotes will encourage you to stick to the NoFap Hardmode/Semen retention challenge. I wish you the best in the challenge and I will share with you more amazing quotes soon. Hope you’ll be around.
Anyway, you are welcome to join the unbounded wisdom community for insightful quotes and ideas.
- SUCCESS4 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
- QUOTES2 years ago
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- GENERAL ADVICE4 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
- QUOTES4 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
- Book Review4 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- GENERAL ADVICE4 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
- QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 30 Favorite Quotes from the Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k – Part 2
- QUOTES3 years ago
Top 25 Insightful Verses From the Book of Sirach
- QUOTES3 years ago
40 Powerful Quotes from Ego is The Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- QUOTES2 years ago
25 Powerful Quotes from Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do by Robert Schuller