Intuition or direct knowing, is present in all of us because we are all connected to Infinite Intelligence. I’m fascinated with intuition because it’s responsible for the world’s greatest discoveries. Besides this, it also guides people and helps them align with their life purpose.
My interest in intuition has enabled me to realize the following significant facts about intuition which I’m so happy to share with you.
1.You Can Tell the Difference Between the Ego Voice and Intuitive Voice
The ego voice is always concerned with the past, and it makes decisions based on fear. It often makes you anxious and insecure because it’s always worried that something terrible might happen. Furthermore, it regularly advises you to go after material things and makes you fall out of alignment with your life purpose.
On the other hand, your intuitive voice usually advises you to follow your life purpose and
2. Spending Time in Nature Awakens Your Intuition
Nature provides a calming experience because it relaxes the mind. A relaxed mind fosters intuition as it enables us to hear the intuitive voice
3.The World’s Major Religions Believe in Intuition
Christians, Buddhists, and Muslims believe in Intuition.
Christians and Muslims believe intuition is a gift from God. However, Christians believe the Holy Spirit enhances intuition while Muslims believe a pure heart strengthens the intuition. On the other hand, Buddhists think intuition is part of faith, and spiritual practices such as meditation and mindfulness awaken it.
4.Most Experts Rely on Intuition
Most entrepreneurs rely on intuition when making quick decisions. As well, intuition helps them pinpoint the correct information from large amounts of data.
However, studies show that only the intuition of experienced entrepreneurs is right because these folks have been exposed to information, related to their fields of study, for a long period.
5.There Are Several Ways to Awaken Your Intuition
Most spiritual teachers believe meditation, mindfulness, yoga, and prayer awaken your intuitive powers. Also, they believe that trusting life or aligning with its flow awakens your intuition.
All these methods are reliable because they calm the mind hence allowing you to hear your intuitive voice.
My interest in the topic of intuition has enlightened me about the above facts. For this reason, I will continue studying intuition and thinking about it so that I discover more enlightening facts about this inner voice. Hope you’ll be available when I release the next post on intuition
Thanks For Reading. Love Ya. SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Welcome my facebook closed group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas and quotes.
Why Our Prayers Are Ineffective
Recently, I discovered that most people’s prayers are ineffective. I thus meditated on prayer, studied what many great thinkers wrote about prayer, and discovered the reasons why our prayers are ineffective.
Firstly, I realized that our prayers are ineffective because our minds are never silent. Many spiritual teachers believe the Creator usually talks to us after we pray, but we never hear the message because we are always thinking about our problems, the future, the past, and so on. We can only hear the Creator’s message regarding our prayers when we silence our minds. For as Rumi said, ‘the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.’
Secondly, it dawned on me that our prayers are ineffective because our emotions and thoughts seldom align with what we pray for. For instance, we sometimes think deeply about our inability to become prosperous after praying for prosperity. Or, we sometimes continue worrying about the future despite praying to God to bless it.
The thoughts and emotions we embrace after prayer matter because we often attract what we deeply think and feel. Therefore, it’s difficult for our prayers to be answered if our thoughts and feelings align with what we don’t want.
Thirdly, our prayers are ineffective because we make decisions and take actions that don’t align with what we’ve prayed for. For instance, after praying for riches, most of us embrace laziness and make decisions that lead to poverty. As well, we avoid taking risks, and we fear taking the path that leads to riches despite fasting and praying hard for riches.
Fourthly, our prayers are ineffective because we are never alert for answers. After praying for something, most of us either forget about the prayer or focus on why the prayer is not getting answered. From my research on prayer, I learned that spiritual masters are usually alert for answers after praying. They constantly analyze their experiences since they believe they’ll find the answers to their prayers in their experiences.
In conclusion, although I believe action is bigger than prayer, I also believe prayers are effective because the Creator is a conscious being that can hear and answer our prayers. Moreover, the fact that many ancient cultures believed in prayer – despite living far away from each other – makes me believe that prayer works. Therefore, I think most of our prayers are ineffective because we haven’t mastered the art of prayer.
Anyway, I believe these are not the only reasons for ineffective prayers. You are thus free to provide more reasons in the comment box below.
You are welcome to join my facebook group, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich