Intuition or direct knowing, is present in all of us because we are all connected to Infinite Intelligence. I’m fascinated with intuition because it’s responsible for the world’s greatest discoveries. Besides this, it also guides people and helps them align with their life purpose.
My interest in intuition has enabled me to realize the following significant facts about intuition which I’m so happy to share with you.
1.You Can Tell the Difference Between the Ego Voice and Intuitive Voice
The ego voice is always concerned with the past, and it makes decisions based on fear. It often makes you anxious and insecure because it’s always worried that something terrible might happen. Furthermore, it regularly advises you to go after material things and makes you fall out of alignment with your life purpose.
On the other hand, your intuitive voice usually advises you to follow your life purpose and
2. Spending Time in Nature Awakens Your Intuition
Nature provides a calming experience because it relaxes the mind. A relaxed mind fosters intuition as it enables us to hear the intuitive voice
3.The World’s Major Religions Believe in Intuition
Christians, Buddhists, and Muslims believe in Intuition.
Christians and Muslims believe intuition is a gift from God. However, Christians believe the Holy Spirit enhances intuition while Muslims believe a pure heart strengthens the intuition. On the other hand, Buddhists think intuition is part of faith, and spiritual practices such as meditation and mindfulness awaken it.
4.Most Experts Rely on Intuition
Most entrepreneurs rely on intuition when making quick decisions. As well, intuition helps them pinpoint the correct information from large amounts of data.
However, studies show that only the intuition of experienced entrepreneurs is right because these folks have been exposed to information, related to their fields of study, for a long period.
5.There Are Several Ways to Awaken Your Intuition
Most spiritual teachers believe meditation, mindfulness, yoga, and prayer awaken your intuitive powers. Also, they believe that trusting life or aligning with its flow awakens your intuition.
All these methods are reliable because they calm the mind hence allowing you to hear your intuitive voice.
My interest in the topic of intuition has enlightened me about the above facts. For this reason, I will continue studying intuition and thinking about it so that I discover more enlightening facts about this inner voice. Hope you’ll be available when I release the next post on intuition
Thanks For Reading. Love Ya. SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Welcome my facebook closed group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas and quotes.
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.