Robert Anthony’s book, Beyond Positive Thinking, is a wonderful book that teaches how to attain a positive mindset by overcoming old beliefs.
The book also teaches you how to transcend adversity, and get whatever you want. It is an inspiring book which you must read.
I read the book twice, and I learned the following:
- Your Limitations become True When You Believe in Them
Our life’s circumstances are shaped by our belief systems. Therefore, if you believe something is preventing you from achieving your goals, it will actually prevent you from achieving them.
- The Universe Reacts to Your Thoughts
When you think positive thoughts, you’ll attract positive events or circumstances. Conversely, when you think negative thoughts, you’ll attract negative events or circumstances.
- . Trust Your Intuition
You must trust your intuition if you want to meet your wildest dreams. Trust it because it connects you to God, and it can tell you the right actions you have to take at any particular moment.
- Your Self-Worth Determines Who and What You Attract
You attract into your life the things you feel worthy of having. For this reason, everything you have matches your self-worth.
Also, your self-worth determines the people you hang out with because you usually associate with individuals you feel worthy of being with.
- Allow Everybody to Be Your Teacher
Every piece of advice is valuable.
Never ignore criticism. Instead, embrace it and strive to determine its value.
‘When we accept only our opinion, we shut out everything else.’ – Robert Anthony
6. Emotion is the Secret to Successful Visualization
While visualizing your desired future, always accompany the visualization with emotions if you want to quickly visualize your dreams into reality. Always be enthusiastic and joyful while visualizing what you want.
7. The 5 R’s That Attract What You Want
- Relax – Strive to achieve emotional relaxation
- Recognize – Know that you are surrounded by a Higher Power which is wise and all-knowing. Realize that it can solve any problem you have.
- Realize – Know that you are an extension of this power, and you possess its qualities.
- Reason – You must have a clear purpose.
- Release – Stop worrying about the outcome, and trust that the Higher Power is working through you to give you what you want.
Which of the above lessons do you believe is the most powerful? Feel free to comment in the comment box below.
Welcome to my Facebook group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE