One thing I learned about greatness is that for us to achieve it, we must believe in our ability to achieve big things.
In addition, I also realized that it’s quite hard to trust that we can achieve big things because we never see how we shall do so.
For me, I always read books to encourage myself that I can achieve my wildest dreams. And while reading, I stumbled upon some quotes that I felt I should share with you. These quotes can make you believe that nothing is impossible and you can have whatever you want.
Here are the 8 quotes that will restore faith in your dreams.
- *Some men see things as they are, and say why? I dream things that never were and say. Why not? – George Shaw
- If you do not see great riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank Balance – Napoleon Hill
- I realized that every given aim would be accomplished if I have faith and confidence that it could be – Napoleon Hill
- The only limit of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Therefore, let us move forward with active faith – Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dream, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpectedly in common hours – Henry David Thoreau
- A strongly held purpose, persisted in, and believed in is as sure to win in the end as tomorrow’s sunshine – Robert Collier
- When you declare that you want something and you work towards getting it, you send signals to spiritual powers in the universe to move that something toward you and you towards it – Ernie Zelinski
- *Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements – Napoleon Hill
Thank You So Much For Reading. Hope the information helped.
N/B – follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Welcome to the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – +254735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
34 Amazing Quotes from 101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But Keep Forgetting
In his book, 101 Really Important Things You Already Know But Keep Forgetting, Ernie Zelinski reminds you of the life principles that will help you live a wonderful life. If you love noting down quotes from books, I’m sorry to tell you that you’ll have to note down every sentence from this marvelous book. The book teaches all the tips you need in the journey of life, and for this reason, you’ll feel wiser after reading it.
I gathered amazing quotes from the book which I believe every person obsessed with personal development must know.
Here are they:
- ‘You must have faith in yourself. When your instincts tempt you to take a risk on something that is not a life-and-death matter, then do so with confidence.’
- ‘The best way to impress other people is by not trying to impress them.’
- ‘Confidence is everything when it comes to achieving success. Lack of faith in their abilities is the main reason that most people don’t come close to achieving their full potential.’
- ‘If you are dissatisfied with your career choice, the greatest risk may be in not leaving your job.’
- ‘If you want to be happier, try going with the flow of life a little more. Let things happen naturally instead of always trying to make things happen. It’s always easier to ride a horse in the direction it’s going.’
- ‘Don’t walk away from negative people – Run!’
- ‘Don’t buy into the sentimental notion that success is an absurd, erratic thing attainable only by a few or the extremely talented.’
- ‘Life is a learning process and the school of hard knocks is a great teacher. Pleasure and comfort don’t build character – adversity does! Once you acquire your Master’s in adversity, you will be prepared for the worst situations.’
- ‘Dreams often do come true for many people, but only for those who focus and work on them. To be totally playing the game of life, you must have dreams towards which you are working.’
- ‘When you are meeting people, the key is not to be desperate. The least amount of affection is going to flow your way when you seek it the most.’
- ‘There is no need to drive an expensive car, live in a big house, or wear fashionable clothes in an attempt to be liked by others. The best alternative to trying to impress others is to be yourself. You must project who you really are instead of some act or façade that isn’t you.
- ‘If the path you have taken in life feels really safe, then likely it is not the right path.’
- ‘Greek philosopher Aristotle claimed that happiness is the only thing that humans desire for its own sake. People seek riches, not for the sake of being rich, but to be happy.’
- ‘Happiness will elude you as long as you are thinking and doing what’s wrong for you.’
- ‘Don’t be dismayed when the world hasn’t brought you what you want. For many of the things that you have been denied the universe has brought you something better.’
- ‘Ordinary people attain extraordinary success – you can too!’
- ‘When someone fails to keep a commitment, there is a 95% chance that it will happen again.’
- ‘Like virtually everyone else in this world, you can accomplish more than you can think you can. Most limitations are in your mind.’
- ‘Act with kindness, ‘Confucius told us, ‘but do not expect gratitude.” The key is to have faith in the spiritual principle that when you do wonderful things for others, even more, wonderful things will come back to you in the future when you least expect them,’
- ‘The pain of unfulfilled dreams can be the worst ache you’ll ever experience.’
- ‘The word ‘boredom’ should not even be part of your vocabulary. As French novelist Jules Renard commented, ‘Being bored is an insult, to oneself.’ You as a creative individual has the ability to pursue interesting activities.’
- ‘Stop caring about what others think about you. Completely! Totally! 100 %! You will save yourself a lot of frustration and embarrassment.’
- ‘According to Richard Bach, ‘You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true – you may have to work for it, however.’
- ‘The more people who truly care whether you get up in the morning, the richer you will feel! You will find this to be true whether you are wealthy or broke.’
- ‘The deepest personal defeat suffered by human beings is constituted by the difference between what one was capable of doing and what one has in fact become.’
- ‘To achieve success in your career and personal life, it helps to have friends who are going to inspire you to greater heights. “Keep away from the people who try to belittle your ambitions.’
- ‘Unfortunately, our tendency to be too reasonable leads us to ignore our hunches, inner voices, dreams and pre-nominations. We must follow our instincts – instead of reason – if we want to excel in this world.’
- ‘Travelling on a risk-free road, unfortunately, won’t get you to any important destination.’
- On your journey to success, you will encounter many new problems – but you will encounter many new opportunities and wonderful experiences as well.’
- ‘Spending too much time watching and talking about celebrities robs us of precious time and energy that could be used in attaining significant accomplishments ourselves.’
- ‘Indeed, misery doesn’t love company – it demands it.’
- ‘An effective way to learn about life is not to talk as much as the other person.’
- ‘The surest way to failure is trying to please anyone.’
- ‘If your life is not working all that well, start with the premise that your beliefs haven’t served you all that well.’
Which of the above quotes is the most amazing quote? Which quote touched you?
26 Most Enlightening Osho Quotes on Life
Osho was a mystic who loved providing life-changing spiritual teachings to his audience. Many people love his teachings because they are enlightening. You must grab some of his books if you are hungry for deep spiritual knowledge. I love reading his books and watching his videos.
Here are 26 enlightening quotes I gathered from his teachings.
- ‘He is religious who knows that universal forces are at work and there is no hurry – that his hurry is of no use. If we can only be one with the universal harmony, it is enough – and it is blissful.’
- ‘Always listen to your body. It whispers, it never shouts, because it cannot shout. Only in whispering, it gives you messages. If you are alert, you will be able to understand it. And the body has a wisdom of its own which is very much deeper than the mind.’
- ‘So a man of understanding accepts all and tries to find how to use everything creatively.’
- ‘Don’t have any ideas about life. Let life have its own. You just go with it. Whatsoever happens is good. That should be the attitude. Say ‘yes’ whatsoever happens. What else can one do? Be a total ‘yes.’ Then there is no confusion, no conflict, because you are not moving up-current. Just float with the stream.
- ‘The future always remains beyond our power, that’s why it is the future. It simply means that nothing can be done about it right now because it is not yet. All that you can do, you can only do with the present. With the past you cannot do anything; it is gone.’
- ‘Painting or poetry, dancing or singing or whatsoever, if a person has a certain talent, it is futile to work somewhere else.
- ‘If you don’t like anything, whatsoever it is, to remain in it even for a single moment is suicidal. Then whatsoever the risk, come out of it.’
- ‘Love opens doors to the milky way. Love is the bridge between earth and heaven, between man and god. Let love be your only law: there is no higher truth. If a man can love, then nothing else is needed: that will transform.’
- ‘Critical mind is an absolute necessity if you are working on a scientific project. But the critical mind is an absolute barrier if you are trying to reach your interiority.’
- ‘It is not really anger. Only on the surface does it look like anger. Deep in your being, you are so full of energy that you don’t know what to do with it; that’s why it takes the form of anger. You have great creative potential. It is creative energy which is not being rightly used; it becomes sour.’
- ‘Just look at the world! Whosoever created it or dreamed it, must be a great dreamer…so many colors and so many songs. The whole existence is a rainbow. It must come out of deep imagination.’
- ‘Tomorrow is open. Anything is possible….and everything is possible. So live this moment as totally as possible, that’s all, don’t be worried about the future; everything is taken care of.’
- ‘Once we have a glimpse of God, then God alone is, nothing else. But that glimpse will only be possible only when everything within us is still and quiet. And there is no question.’
- ‘Imagination is going to be your oath, so never deny imagination. It is the only creative faculty in man, the only poetic faculty, and one should not deny it.’
- ‘Life is always at the beginning, always. Wherever you are, it is always at the beginning. That’s why life is so beautiful, young, fresh.’
- ‘If you start liking that which is happening, if you don’t put your own will against the whole, if you simply say okay, whatsoever happens you simply say ‘yes,’ then you can never be miserable, because whatsoever happens, you are always in a positive attitude ready to receive it and enjoy it. If it goes just according to your nature, very good. If it sometimes goes against your nature, you take it as part of growth. If it is pleasure, good. If it is pain you accept it as a price to be paid for all the pleasures that are available in the world, the cost to be paid.’
- ‘Things are as they should be. They have always been that way. Existence is going so smoothly. Look at the stars and the birds and rivers. Things are going so smoothly. There seems to be no problem. All problems exist in man and in the mind of man, and the problems created, manufactured by man.’
- ‘Trust always, that everything is going to happen, and that is going to be good. Your trust will make it so. Trust is not simply trust- it is a creative force. When you trust things start happening accordingly.’
- ‘Remain flexible and spontaneous, and never be afraid of committing a mistake. If you are too much afraid of committing a mistake, nothing can be done. One has to make mistakes – that’s the way one learns.’
- ‘Whatsoever you do, just do it as totally as possible. Everything should be done in such a relaxed way that there is no effort in it.’
- ‘We pay attention, more attention, to the very trivial things – a big house, money, prestige, respectability – but we never think about life and its intrinsic value. Everything else is just trivial in comparison to life. So the greatest blessing has already happened. By being alive one has already been accepted by God, and has already been presented with a great gift. By being alive you have already been loved by the universe.’
- ‘Deep down, whatsoever you want to be that’s what you become. Thoughts become objects; thoughts become happenings, thoughts create your personality. Essentially we alone are responsible for the way we live, and the level which we live.’
- ‘Listen to your heart, and whatsoever is there bring it out.’
- ‘If you trust, your trust will fulfill itself.’
- ‘This is my observation – that life goes on helping you, giving you whatsoever you ask.’
- ‘What I am saying is that right now you can enjoy life, there is no need to postpone. Only this moment is certain because it has already arrived. You can drink out of it as much as you want, as deeply as you want. It is available to you – this, moment you are wasting in struggling, in tensing yourself. Relax.’
Which of the above quotes do you believe is the most enlightening?
SUCCESS9 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES7 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
IDEAS9 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
GENERAL ADVICE8 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS6 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation9 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS3 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
HIDDEN TRUTHS8 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS9 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People
IDEAS7 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail