This is my last article in 2018 and I would love to share with you what I’ve learned this year. 2018 has been a wonderful year for me. I’ve known wonderful people from different parts of the world through my blog. I’ve also posted articles consistently, experienced the power of solitude, and learned the following harsh and hidden truths about life.
- Prayer Changes Nothing If You Don’t Take Action
If you want to achieve your goals, work hard towards them. Don’t just pray and expect a god to help you achieve them. If you do so you’ll literally achieve your goals in your dreams.
- ‘Bad’ Things Will Still Happen Even If You Pray
Prayer doesn’t prevent ‘bad’ things from happening. The world will throw loads of shit at you even if you pray 1,000 times a day.
- God/Infinite Intelligence Exists Whether You Like it or Not.
After studying several biology books and watching many wildlife documentaries, I realized that the universe is designed by an intelligent being. Many people call it God.
- Your Body is Intelligent
The body is intelligent. It makes you feel hungry when it needs food, and it knows how to digest the food and absorb crucial nutrients necessary for its growth.
- Reading Books Makes You Wiser
I have learned a lot through reading, and I also realized that most wise people read a lot.
- You Have to Train Yourself to Be Strong
Life is good but sometimes shit happens. Be strong when shit happens, and realize you are powerful than your experiences because they are an illusion.
- If You Wish the Best for Others You Won’t feel Bad When Good Things Happen to them.
Wishing good things for others makes you rejoice with them when good things happen to them. However, wishing bad things for others will result in you feeling bad when good things happen to them. Therefore, always wish the best for others and you’ll never be resentful.
- Living the Life of Your Dreams is Possible But Not Easy
I extensively studied the biographies of many folks living their dreams and realized that they are all ordinary people who were brave enough to follow their dreams. I, therefore, concluded that it’s possible for each of us to live our dreams. However, I realized that it’s hard to live our dreams because we’ll have to make sacrifices, work hard, and persist.
- Life Fuckin Goes On When You Die
Only a few people will cry when you die. But the ants, lizards, cows, my cute naughty cat, and 99% of the world will continue with their normal schedule. Be Humble.
- Generosity Attracts Love
People love generous folks, and they are willing to die for them. Politicians know this and they become extremely generous during political campaigns.
- Having A Job is not The Only Way To Make Money
I always believed that I can only make money through employment. However, this year, this belief changed after meeting folks who make lots of money from their businesses and craft.
- It’s Hard to Build A Successful Business
Building a successful business requires you to persevere when you experience losses. It also requires you to take huge risks and build business skills.
- If You Are Expecting Success, Expect Jealousy Too.
Not everybody, including your close friends and relatives, will be happy when you succeed. But don’t worry, that’s part of life.
- You Can Connect With Infinite Intelligence/God
Infinite Intelligence is in everything within and around you. You become highly connected to it when you focus all your energies on one thing.
- Never Ever Give A Fuck About What Other People Think About You
You’ll never live authentically if you’re concerned with other people’s thoughts about you. You’ll focus on doing things that please others if you care so much about other people’s thoughts.
- The Law of Attraction Works
You attract what you mostly think about because your thoughts shape your actions.
- Maybe Ghosts, Mermaids, and Fairies Exist
I read somewhere that there are forests with viruses so deadly that a human being can die a few hours after entering them. Maybe ghosts and fairies live in these forests. Besides this, a big part of our oceans is unexplored; maybe mermaids dwell in this part.
- Solitude is Awesome
Solitude makes you think deeply and creates lots of free time which you can use to make your dreams a reality.
- You Don’t Have to Be Old For You to Be Wise
Contrary to popular belief, you can be wise at a young age. Remember, the Christian Messiah: Jesus, was wise at age 12.
Yes, wisdom comes with experience but it also comes with enlightenment and you can be enlightened at any age.
- You Might Never Progress If You Fear Taking Risks
Never expect to progress if you love playing safe. Progress requires risk-taking since risks open you up to many opportunities and allow you to fail forward.
- Academic Education Is Bullshit
Academic education trains you to memorize a lot of information that you’ll never use in real life. Besides this, it doesn’t make you wiser as it never shows you how to navigate through the journey of life.
The only good thing about academic education is that it enables you to read, write, and calculate.
- I Love Game of Thrones
Sorry, I know this is a personal development blog but I had to put this on my list. Game of Thrones is one of the few Television Shows I watch and I can’t wait for the final season. The TV show makes me forget everything for a moment and dissolve into wonderland. Can’t wait to see who will eventually win the GAME OF THRONES.
Hope these truths had an impact on you.
Anyway, there are many hidden truths I have learned after dedicating my life to discovering how life and the Infinite Intelligence works. I believe that life is so good and we can experience heaven on earth if we live in alignment with the universal flow.
I believe you already know that this is my last article in 2018. But don’t worry, I’ll give you more nuggets of wisdom when I’m back in January. I’ve worked so hard this year, and I think I need a break. And to all readers who have a dream, keep working on it and remember that if you don’t give up you won’t fail. I’ve not yet achieved my dreams but I know I’ll achieve them soon if I work hard and persevere.
Every great person was like you and me. They just persevered when others gave up, and all they cared about was achieving their dreams. We’ll also achieve our dreams if we just don’t give up. The universe has already given us whatever we want. We just have to play our part by working hard and trusting the future.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post.
You can grab my free book and receive enlightening knowledge I’ve learned this year.
And lastly, always remember Jim Rohn’s words.
“Make plans like an adult and believe in them like a child, and the most incredible things will happen.’ – Jim Rohn
YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS COMMENT ‘YES’ IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW
You are welcome to join my facebook community; The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas and wondrous nuggets of wisdom.
Top 24 Deep Truths Every Spiritual Seeker Must Know
In my article, 20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now, I discussed amazing spiritual truths that most of you loved. Here, I’ll share with you deep truths that all spiritual seekers must know.
Most of the truths I’ll share here are known by every spiritual seeker, but others are facts only known by seekers who read hard and think deep.
- Envy is a mixture of pessimism, hate, and fear.
- Anyone, including the wicked, can manipulate spiritual powers. This is the reason why ancient secret societies never exposed their secret spiritual knowledge to everybody.
- If you fear ghosts, you are either closed-minded or you don’t know that the divine dwells in you.
- If you stop caring about non-sense, you’ll have more energy to work on spiritual development.
- Life becomes better when you stop trying to control it.
- Your most reliable sources of knowledge are your intuition and reason.
- The body does not know the difference between reality and imagination. It will tremble when you imagine yourself in a frozen forest, and it can sweat when you imagine yourself in a hot desert.
- Words are powerful: they evoke feelings, emotions, and trigger action.
- We came from a powerful, intelligent, and mysterious source.
- A life of service leads to harmony.
- You’ll find inner peace when you stop attaching emotions and feelings to your thoughts.
- We are gods in a lower state of consciousness.
- You are both earthly and godly. Your body makes you one with the earth, and your spirit makes you one with God.
- Many spiritual masters agree that you can feel the presence of the Divine if you choose one virtue and conduct it uncompromisingly.
- Loving everybody unconditionally and being thankful for what you have are silent methods of prayer.
- You easily attain inner peace when you surrender to the flow of life.
- Ghosts exist, I saw one after saying a moon prayer.
- According to the Law of Divine Manifestation, the universe will provide you with everything you need to grow in all aspects of your life.
- According to the Law of Prosperity, you prosper easily and quickly when you hold images, feelings, and emotions that align with beauty, prosperity, and love.
- The universe will only give you more spiritual powers when you effectively use the powers you have.
- Psychedelic drugs induce higher states of consciousness.
- All living things are The Creator expressing itself in different states of consciousness.
- Knowing or thinking about the Creator is not enough; as spiritual seekers, we must strive to feel the Creator’s presence.
- Invoking spirits with an impure heart is dangerous as you might end up invoking evil entities.
Hope you enjoyed the deep truths. If so, you are welcome to my facebook community, unbounded wisdom community for insightful quotes and ideas.
The Truth About Following Your Dreams
Motivational speakers love advising us to follow our dreams. They usually claim that dream chasing is easy since achieving our dreams only requires us to think positively, find what we love, visualize living the life of our dreams, and work hard. As well, they claim dream chasing is fun and adventurous.
I used to believe these ideas. However, I discarded them after chasing my blogging dreams for about two years and realizing that dream chasing is boring as I always force myself to work, and things seldom work out as I expect. Furthermore, I doubted these ideas after a large percentage of my blogger friends gave up on their blogging dream.
I started blogging in 2018 January, and I made friends with many aspiring bloggers. A year later, 98% of these folks gave up on blogging after experiencing the writer’s block and slow-traffic growth.
These folks mainly gave up because they found the journey boring, tough, and scary, although they believed in the idea that dream chasing is fun and adventurous. This is a shocking truth many people realize when chasing their dreams. I was also shocked after realizing that the journey isn’t easy, but I decided to keep working and see what will happen. However, sometimes, I feel like deleting my blog.
As well, I usually become extremely anxious when I think about failing to achieve my blogging dreams despite working hard, and I often ask myself whether I’ll continue working on my blog in case I don’t achieve my blogging dream after ten years.
Chasing my blogging dream has thus enlightened me about the shocking truths of dream chasing. After blogging for a while, I noticed that following dreams doesn’t guarantee success, and I discovered that anxiety and doubt are part of the journey.
Anyway, besides these truths, you’ll realize more sad truths when you start following your dreams. For instance, you’ll discover that several people, including your closest folks, will doubt your ability to achieve your dreams.
Another sad truth you’ll realize is that you’ll have to be your own motivator because most people will encourage you to give up. The people who love you will encourage you to get a safe and secure job, and they’ll tell you that dream chasing is for the extraordinary.
The chances of achieving our dreams increase if we know such facts about dream chasing because we’ll prepare ourselves for them, and we won’t be shocked when we realize them. However, the chances are slim when we think it’s easy to chase and achieve dreams because we’ll expect the journey to be fun and adventurous, and we’ll quit after realizing its toughness.
In conclusion, never ever follow your dreams if you think dream chasing is easy because you’ll give up, and you’ll end up being depressed. Only follow them when you are ready to endure obstacles, discouragement, and work persistently despite not seeing progress.
I wish you the best.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.