In the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the wisdom of ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.