After reading many self-help books, I realized that many Great Thinkers believe in the existence of this Higher Power/Supreme Intelligence we call God. Brian Tracy, the famous motivational speaker, refers to this Power as the Super-conscious mind. Wallace D. Wattles, the late American author, calls it the Thinking Substance. These individuals believe that trusting this Power is essential for a successful life. Besides great thinkers, my parents and teachers have always stressed on the power of believing in God.
That being said, I always wondered why so much emphasis is placed on believing in God. However, after I started my journey towards greatness I started believing in God because I realized the following:
- God Exists
The primary reason why you must believe in the existence of a Highly Intelligent Higher Power is that it exists. God is real folks.
I have never read any philosophical explanation that convinced me that God doesn’t exist. Atheists claim that life came from nothing. They argue that things just found themselves on this planet. This is bullshit because life cannot come from nothing. Nothing Can’t Create Something. Something has to create things, and this ‘something’ is God.
Furthermore, a close look at creation proves that God exists because nature appears to be designed by an intelligent designer. I love animals dearly, and every time I see them, I realize that they are designed in a way that accurately matches their way of living.
For instance, birds have hollow bones to enable flight. Fish have gills so that they can survive in water. The cheetah’s spine is flexible to enable high speeds. Who designed the gills, fins, and the cheetah’s spine? Did they just come from nowhere?
In 2014, I hit rock-bottom and doubted God’s existence because I wondered why he couldn’t take my problems away. I, therefore, read several books that attempted to prove God’s existence but they never made me believe in God. However, one day, while I was thinking about God’s existence, a friend popped into my room from nowhere and told me that God exists.
I wondered what made him tell me about God’s existence because I didn’t ask him. Also, I wondered what made him come at my place despite the fact that he rarely visited me.
Anyway, I concluded that God wanted to prove his existence through him. From this day, I have never doubted God’s existence.
God is Real folks.
- Life Becomes Purposeful
When you believe in God, your life becomes purposeful because you realize that God created you to fulfill a certain purpose. A purposeful life makes you mindful, decisive, and happier. Studies show that many people who don’t believe in God think life is meaningless. The belief in a meaningless, purposeless, and Godless world often makes them easily succumb to fear, stress, and depression.
- You Will Have Faith in the Future
Recently, it dawned on me that people who truly believe in God have faith in the future. They believe that God is always ensuring that they have a better future. For this reason, they always have a peaceful state of mind because they believe God will make things to work out in their favor.
Personally, believing in God has also made me have great faith in both today and tomorrow because I believe that God, who cares for his creation, is creating a better future for me.
- You Will Set Bigger Goals
I also learned that many inventors dared to invent what people believed was impossible because they believed that a Supreme Intelligence was assisting and guiding them. As Brian Tracy writes in his book, Maximum Achievement: ‘Great people had an attitude of confidence that there was a power greater than themselves that was helping them.’
It is hard to believe in the achievement of great things if you know you are working alone. However, when you believe that there is a God working with you in achieving whatever you want, you will have the audacity to set BIG and ‘unrealistic’ goals because you’ll be convinced that God, the Greatest Power in the Universe, will assist you in the achievement of your goals.
Therefore, if you believe in God, please keep believing. However, if you don’t believe in God, please start doing so because you will find life purposeful, you will have confidence in the future, and you will also believe that nothing is impossible for you.
My belief in God makes me work hard, and keep posting articles for you to read because I believe God brought me here to enlighten people. This belief also makes me believe that my dream of making this blog reach the whole world will come true because I’m working with the MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE.
Therefore, I trust that nothing I want will be impossible for me to achieve because WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
‘My confidence comes from knowing that there is something greater than myself that I am a part of and is also a part of me. I call that God. I do nothing without this understanding.’ – Oprah Winfrey.’
‘We struggle and Work Hard Because We Have Placed Our Hope in The Living God.’ – Saint Paul.
Thank You For Reading
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.