Is there a purpose for life?
Mainstream scientists believe life is an accident and has no purpose. I once trusted them, but after thinking deeply about life for a while, I realized that everything has a purpose and therefore, there is a reason why we are here. Moreover, I realized that people who believe life has a purpose are happier than those who believe life is purposeless.
I then contemplated the reason for our existence, and I discovered four major theories that explain why we are here.
- Theory 1 – We Are Here to Grow into Our Full Potential
All plants and animals are designed to grow into their full potential. Lions are designed to grow into strong creatures, fish are designed to grow fins that enable them to swim with ease, and plants are designed to grow and produce leaves, flowers, fruits, or thorns. For this reason, it’s arguable that we were also created to reach our full potential, which I believe is to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually.
This is the only purpose every life has. It wants to grow to its full potential. – Sadhguru, Indian Mystic
- Theory 2 – We Are Infinite Intelligence/God Experiencing Itself in a Physical Form
Many ancient religions believed Infinite Intelligence’s desire to experience itself in a physical form forced it to transform itself into the physical world. It transformed itself into all living things to experience its powers on the physical plane. We are thus Infinite Intelligence/God in its physical form, and we are here to help it discover its limits in the physical world.
“Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods?” – Jesus, Christian Teacher
- Theory 3 – We Came Here For Spiritual Training
According to some individuals, we are spiritual entities that decided to descend to the physical plane for spiritual training. These folks claim that the universe uses hardships for the spiritual training. Also, they claim that we’ll reincarnate and continue our spiritual training if we don’t attain spiritual maturity in our current life form.
- Theory 4 – We Came Here To Take Care of Creation
Many religions believe we came here to take care of God’s creation. They believe our primary duty is to protect the world’s natural beauty and ensure ecological balance by controlling the population of plants and animals.
I’m against this theory because nature blossoms without us, and we are responsible for the extinction of several plants and animals.
We must strive to know the purpose of our existence so that we align our lives with it. I firmly believe that most of us are living unfulfilled lives because we are not aligned with life’s purpose. Maybe we might live a happier and fulfilling life if we know our purpose and align our thoughts and actions with it.
Anyway, besides these theories, I believe there are many other theories for our existence that you can mention in the comment box below.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
Welcome to my facebook group, The Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.