When you make your wildest dreams and ambitions known to the society, people will tell you to be realistic. They will advise you to get a job, raise a family, and retire at 60 because they believe that it’s unrealistic for you to reach your wildest dreams given your current circumstances.
People will analyze your current financial position, family, and academic background, and advise you to live in accordance with these factors because they believe it’s unrealistic to dream big. Little do they know that you are aligning with the universe’s nature by being unrealistic.
My meditations on the universe encouraged me to be unrealistic because I realized that the universe is unrealistic. At night, when I look at the stars, I wonder what they are, and I wonder how they float on nothingness. I then realize that there is no realistic argument for the existence of the stars. Scientists usually try to provide millions of logical reasons for the existence of the stars but most of these explanations are based on pure guesswork.
The problem with scientists is that they always try to make the universe realistic by providing ambiguous explanations to everything. The sad thing is that their arguments are usually based on assumptions.
Look at the world folks, and you will realize that everything is unrealistic. Grass comes from nowhere, there are blind mammals that fly, some creatures have thorns on their bodies, some mammals lay eggs, and some reptiles give birth to live young. Besides this, the earth, the sun, and the moon float on a sea of energy, fruits grow from flowers, and the sperm-egg fusion results in the formation of living things. Is that realistic?
Besides this, if you believe in God like me, then you are also unrealistic. Is it realistic for a power which we can’t see to create a universe and be everywhere at the same time? Is it realistic for a being to create living things out of nothing, and is it realistic for a being to see everywhere at the same time?
If all these things about the universe are unrealistic, why then should you be realistic? The universe is unrealistic and miraculous, and for this reason, you must be unrealistic by believing in miracles. Imagine your wildest dreams coming true, and go after them. People might think you are crazy, but the universe won’t.
Moreover, whenever you are imagining your ideal future, don’t stop imagining when you realize that your imagination seems unrealistic. Instead, go wherever your imagination takes you, and believe that it’s possible to live the life you are imagining. Believe you can have whatever you want even when things seem hopeless and chaotic. Furthermore, set unrealistic goals because realistic goals will lead you to an average life, and remember that all great folks were unrealistic. They believed they could invent things the society considered unrealistic after studying the universe and realizing the magic in it.
You have a choice, it’s either you believe in a purely logical universe, or believe in an unrealistic miraculous universe. As Albert Einstein puts it, ‘There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.’
I choose the latter because believing in a logical universe is stressful as you can’t see how things can miraculously turn in your favor. However, believing in an unrealistic miraculous universe makes life more mysterious and adventurous because you realize that anything good can happen any second, and everything can change in an instant.
Lastly, remember that, ‘When a person tries to live by reason he is moving out of God’s country into the enemy’s land. We belong to the miraculous and supernatural realm.’ – John G. Lake, Canadian American Leader.
Be blessed and HAVE AN UNREALISTIC DAY full of UNREALISTIC AMBITIONS
You are welcome to join my Facebook groupUnbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas, and quotes.
FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS
23 Most Inspiring Quotes from The Magic in Your Mind by Uell Andersen
Uell Andersen’s book, ‘The Magic in Your Mind’ is an enlightening and inspiring read. In the book, Andersen encourages us to eradicate the ego and take action that will make us reach great heights.
Here are inspiring quotes from his marvelous book.
- ‘The man with the voice of a bull frog probably will never give a concert at Carnegie Hall, but if he spends the major portion of his life learning to be a singer he will be able to perform quite creditably someday.’
- ‘If you have the courage to take a chance, you will not be abandoned by fate. The universe works on the side of the man who aspires.’
- ‘What we truly are is not a changing thing, but is whole and entire, powerful and serene, limitless and eternal. It springs from the inexhaustible source of life itself.’
- ‘Skills are developed by faith that one possesses the skill already.’
- ‘Put you heart in it. All else will follow. Make up your mind, and you make up the future.’
- ‘Your Secret Self is a giant self, dwarfing into nothingness your surface mind and ego. It’s a self without limits in space and time, anything is possible to it.’
- ‘Heaven attends the man who throws his heart into his work. In his absorption he loses his egoistic sense of self and becomes a clear channel for the energy and creativeness of universal mind.’
- An irresistible force proceeds out of the man who has courage and tenacity in his heart; he cannot be stopped because he is being used by an infinite and omnipotent power.’
- ‘There is hope for the man who aspires; his place among the gods is assured.’
- ‘There dwells within each of us a hallowed light, a hidden self that can relieve our sufferings and frustrations, no matter how painful or enduring. We have only to discover and embrace it, for it to become our true selves and to work its magic in our lives.’
- ‘The mental attitude that never fails is one that is not afraid to fail.’
- ‘Let no obstacle dismay you. It has been put in your path for the purpose of your growth.’
- ‘Everything great is accomplished by men, whose perseverance transcends mere human endurance.’
- Each man contains all possibilities within him because he is a manifestation of an Eternal and Infinite Being.’
- ‘Whatever your aspirations, remember this: the master of that skill is within you. He who already possesses it is greatest of all. Give over the doing of your work to him and get yourself out of the way, and you will find that you are soon performing with consummate knowledge and skill.’
- ‘Let yourself go. Shake off inhibition and fear, and be yourself. Learn to think and act naturally, spontaneously, and harmony and symmetry will enter your life, and you’ll discover your inherent talent.’
- ‘A drop of water persistently applied wears away granite. Tender flowers lift their petals to the sun through solid concrete. Nothing resists persistent effort.’
- ‘You can be anything you want to be if you only trust your imagination. Picture your heart’s desire; never let the picture distort or tarnish; keep it fresh and clear and bright. It will enter your life quietly and unobtrusively.’
- ‘Nothing stands before continued effort and nothing can resist the man who persists in the face of all discouragement.’
- ‘The mental attitude that insures success is one in which the individual turns his work and the results of his work to the Divine without attachment or desire.’
- ‘Wherever you heart leads, you may joyfully follow, with an inner certainty that you are acting in accord with the deepest motivations of life.’
- ‘Look about you and you’ll see that nature chooses her blessed ones by subjecting them to the most severe tests.’
- ‘We exist in order that we may become something more than we are, not through favorable circumstance or auspicious occurrence, but through an inner search of increased awareness.’
You Are Welcome to Join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook
What Nature Teaches Us about Hard Times and Good Times
I am a great fan of wildlife documentaries – especially those produced by Sir David Attenborough– because they teach me a lot about life. For instance, last week as I was watching a documentary about The Great Savannah, I learned something valuable about difficult times and good times.
From the documentary, I discovered that both hard and good times are part of life. However, what I mainly realized was that hard times come to an end, and they are never that hard because there is always something to keep us moving during these times. The Creator never takes everything away during difficult times because he needs our survival since he expresses himself through us.
In the Great Savannah, almost all animals suffer during the dry season because grass dries. Herbivores suffer because they rely on grass: most of them either die or migrate. When the herbivores die or migrate, the carnivores also suffer because their food reduces in great quantities.
Besides grass drying, many waterbodies dry up hence making it difficult for animals to find water. The few sources of water left become dangerous places since all animals including buffaloes, lions, and elephants compete for the little water left.
The good thing is that, in this dry season, there is some food and water – even though little – that enables animals to survive. If the dry season wiped out everything in the Savannah, then all animals could have died. However, the Creator cannot let all animals die because they are his physical expression. For this reason, he ensures that there is a little water and grass left for animals to survive the dry season.
Similarly, we must know that there’s always something to keep us going during hard times. The universe never takes everything away during these times.
Besides this, I realized that when hard times come, they pavé way for the good times. In the Savannah, the dry season causes bushfires to occur. These bushfires burn dead and old grass to pavé the way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
Nature, therefore, teaches us that difficult times are necessary because they pavé the way for good times. In my life, I observed that hard times usually prepare me for good times because they make me see things differently and inspire me to go after what I truly want.
Anyway, while watching the documentary, I also noticed that the rains usually come when the season is extremely dry. This occurrence teaches us that it’s always darkest before dawn, and for this reason, hitting rock bottom is a sign that the good times are around the corner.
I also discovered that the rainy season brings an excessive supply of food and water to the animals in the Savannah. Rivers overflow, grass grows in abundance, and many herbivores give birth during the rainy season hence making carnivorous animals enjoy an abundance of easy prey.
Similarly, I realized that when good times come to us humans, the universe usually provides everything in excess that we forget that we one day lacked the things we now have.
With this in mind, we must persevere the bad times knowing that when they end, The Universe will give us more than enough. It will give us plenty of love, food, money, and everything we need for living a good life.
By the way, this is not a motivational article. It’s a realization and explanation of natural laws. I wrote the article so that you know that hard times are not that hard because the universe always provides us something to keep us moving during these times. Moreover, I wanted you to stop worrying when hard times come because they will end and pave the way for a season of abundance.
To sum up, I wanted you to realize that The Creator is a wonderful spirit that provides to us during hard times, and ensures we have more than enough in good times, which will always come. THIS IS THE LAW.
“The discovery of natural law is a meeting with God.” – Friedrich Dessauer
“Nature is My Bible.” – Isaac Wechuli
You are welcome to join my facebook private community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES12 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS11 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS8 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS12 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail