When you make your wildest dreams and ambitions known to the society, people will tell you to be realistic. They will advise you to get a job, raise a family, and retire at 60 because they believe that it’s unrealistic for you to reach your wildest dreams given your current circumstances.
People will analyze your current financial position, family, and academic background, and advise you to live in accordance with these factors because they believe it’s unrealistic to dream big. Little do they know that you are aligning with the universe’s nature by being unrealistic.
My meditations on the universe encouraged me to be unrealistic because I realized that the universe is unrealistic. At night, when I look at the stars, I wonder what they are, and I wonder how they float on nothingness. I then realize that there is no realistic argument for the existence of the stars. Scientists usually try to provide millions of logical reasons for the existence of the stars but most of these explanations are based on pure guesswork.
The problem with scientists is that they always try to make the universe realistic by providing ambiguous explanations to everything. The sad thing is that their arguments are usually based on assumptions.
Look at the world folks, and you will realize that everything is unrealistic. Grass comes from nowhere, there are blind mammals that fly, some creatures have thorns on their bodies, some mammals lay eggs, and some reptiles give birth to live young. Besides this, the earth, the sun, and the moon float on a sea of energy, fruits grow from flowers, and the sperm-egg fusion results in the formation of living things. Is that realistic?
Besides this, if you believe in God like me, then you are also unrealistic. Is it realistic for a power which we can’t see to create a universe and be everywhere at the same time? Is it realistic for a being to create living things out of nothing, and is it realistic for a being to see everywhere at the same time?
If all these things about the universe are unrealistic, why then should you be realistic? The universe is unrealistic and miraculous, and for this reason, you must be unrealistic by believing in miracles. Imagine your wildest dreams coming true, and go after them. People might think you are crazy, but the universe won’t.
Moreover, whenever you are imagining your ideal future, don’t stop imagining when you realize that your imagination seems unrealistic. Instead, go wherever your imagination takes you, and believe that it’s possible to live the life you are imagining. Believe you can have whatever you want even when things seem hopeless and chaotic. Furthermore, set unrealistic goals because realistic goals will lead you to an average life, and remember that all great folks were unrealistic. They believed they could invent things the society considered unrealistic after studying the universe and realizing the magic in it.
You have a choice, it’s either you believe in a purely logical universe, or believe in an unrealistic miraculous universe. As Albert Einstein puts it, ‘There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.’
I choose the latter because believing in a logical universe is stressful as you can’t see how things can miraculously turn in your favor. However, believing in an unrealistic miraculous universe makes life more mysterious and adventurous because you realize that anything good can happen any second, and everything can change in an instant.
Lastly, remember that, ‘When a person tries to live by reason he is moving out of God’s country into the enemy’s land. We belong to the miraculous and supernatural realm.’ – John G. Lake, Canadian American Leader.
‘Once we open our eyes to the infinite magic that the universe has in abundance, we are sure to be enthralled by what we see and this miraculous creation gets us closer to our dreams and to the world as a whole.’ – Stephen Richards, Author.
Be blessed and HAVE AN UNREALISTIC DAY full of UNREALISTIC AMBITIONS
You are welcome to join my Facebook groupUnbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas, and quotes.
FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS
What Nature Teaches Us about Hard Times and Good Times
I am a great fan of wildlife documentaries – especially those produced by Sir David Attenborough– because they teach me a lot about life. For instance, last week as I was watching a documentary about The Great Savannah I learned something valuable about difficult times and good times.
From the documentary, I realized that hard times and good times are part of life and we must, therefore, embrace hard times whether we like it or not. However, what I mainly realized was that hard times always come to an end, and they are never that hard because there is always something to keep us moving during these times. The Creator never takes everything away during the difficult times because he needs our survival since he expresses himself through us.
In the Great Savannah, almost all animals suffer during the dry season because grass dries. Herbivores suffer because they rely on grass, and some of them die and others migrate. When the herbivores die or migrate, the carnivores also suffer because their food reduces in great quantities. Besides grass drying, the water also dries hence making it difficult for animals to find water and the only sources of water left become dangerous places since all animals including dangerous animals such as buffaloes, lions, and elephants compete for the little water left.
However, the good thing is that, in this dry season, there is always some food and water – even though it’s little – that enables the animals to survive. If the dry season wiped out everything in the Savannah then all animals could have died. However, the Creator cannot let all animals die because they are his physical expression. For this reason, he ensures that there is some little water and grass left for the animals to survive the dry season.
Similarly, we must know that when hard times come in our lives, there is always hope because there is always something to keep us moving. The universe never takes everything away during these times, and therefore we must not fear hard times.
Besides this, I also realized that when hard times come, they always pavé way for the good times. In the Savannah, the dry season enables bushfires to occur. These bushfires burn dead and old grass to pavé way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
Nature, therefore, teaches us that difficult times are necessary because they pavé way for good times. In my life, I have observed that hard times prepare us for good times because they make us see things differently and inspire us to go after what we really want in life.
Moreover, when watching the documentary, I realized that the rains always come when the season is extremely dry. They come when many animals have died, and almost all the plants have dried. This occurrence teaches us that it’s always darkest before dawn, and for this reason, hitting rock bottom is a sign that the good times are around the corner.
Lastly, I also realized that the rainy season always brings an excessive supply of food and water to the animals in the Savannah. Rivers always overflow, grass grows in abundance, and many herbivores give birth during the rainy season. (Wildebeests are known to delay their pregnancy till the wet seasons so that they give birth to calves when there is more than enough food to eat). Carnivorous animals, therefore, enjoy an abundance of easy prey during the rainy season.
Similarly, I realized that when good times come to us humans, the universe always provides everything in excess that we forget that we one day lacked the things we now have.
For this reason, we must always persevere the bad times knowing that when they end, The Universe will give us more than enough. It will give us plenty of love, food, money, and everything we need for living a good life.
By the way, this is not a motivational article. It is a realization and explanation of natural laws. I wrote the article so that you know that hard times are not that hard because the universe always provides us something to keep us moving during these times. Moreover, I wanted you to stop worrying when hard times come because they will always end and pave way for a season of abundance.
To sum up, I wanted you to realize that The Creator is a wonderful spirit that always provides to us during hard times, and he always ensures that we have more than enough in good times, which will always come. THIS IS THE LAW.
“The discovery of natural law is a meeting with God.” – Friedrich Dessauer
“Nature is My Bible.” – Isaac Wechuli
Top 25 Most Motivating Jim Rohn Quotes
The late Jim Rohn – one of my best personal development teachers – was known for his moving motivational speeches. Although he died in 2009, his teachings are still motivating people to make great changes in their lives.
I believe everyone interested in succeeding must listen to Jim Rohn’s advice, and for this reason, I gathered some of his motivating quotes.
- “If you think trying is risky, wait till they hand you the bill for not trying.”
- “You may not be able to do all you find out but you should find out all you can do.”
- “People have asked me for the last 24 years, how do you develop an above average income, and the answer is become an above average person.”
- “The major KEY to your better future is YOU.”
- “If you don’t sow, you won’t even have a chance.”
- “If the WHY is powerful the HOW is easy.”
- “Here’s what’s exciting about the passing of time, it takes you through whatever you are experiencing at the moment.”
- “If I’ve got miracle-working power to change my life, so do you. If I’ve got the ability to change, so do you.”
- “If you quit you lose automatically.”
- “Make plans like an adult and believe in them like a child, and the most incredible things will happen. Just try it for 90 days.”
- “If you’ve had a bad week just sit down and ponder that for a while. Study it. See if you can pick up some ideas from a poor week, and then make a better week.”
- “Sometimes from the bitterest experience comes the greatest awakening.”
- “Begin to know now that the night will pass, and as you learn to grow and progress you’ll better understand how to handle every night and better live every day.”
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills.”
- “Develop an above average smile, develop an above average excitement, develop an above average interest in other people, develop an above average intensity to win. That will change everything.”
- “My personal question to you is, ‘Why not you?’ You’ve got the brains, you can make decisions, you can study the plan, you can change your life, you can grow immensely in the next few years, you can make your dreams come true, you can build a financial wall around your family nothing can get through, you can become healthy, you can become powerful, WHY NOT YOU?”
- “Welcome every human experience, you never know which one is gonna turn it all on.”
- “One way to learn to do it right is, do it wrong.”
- “Why not see what kind of person you can become.”
- “Take care of your disciplines when the amounts are small, and then life will see to it that you get some extraordinary numbers to work with.”
- “Have some faith, have some courage, believe, and drive your doubts in a small corner. Don’t let them lose like a mad dog.”
- “Any year you choose, you can make incredible changes in your life, you are not a tree you don’t have to stay.”
- “Winter has to give way to spring, the difficult time has to give way to opportunity.”
- “Yes there is the dark side, yes there is the problem side, yes there is the difficult side, but I’m telling you it’s not the only side.”
- “Your day will come, your harvest is sure, it will be there for you.”
Which of the above Jim Rohn quotes motivated you the most?
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE9 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS10 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS7 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation10 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
HIDDEN TRUTHS9 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS8 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail
IDEAS10 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People