When you make your wildest dreams and ambitions known to the society, people will tell you to be realistic. They will advise you to get a job, raise a family, and retire at 60 because they believe it’s unrealistic for you to reach your wildest dreams.
Most people will analyze your current financial position, family, and academic background, and they’ll advise you to live in accordance with these factors because they believe it’s unrealistic to dream big. Little do they know that you are aligning with the universe’s nature by being unrealistic.
My meditations on the universe encouraged me to be unrealistic because I realized that the universe is unrealistic. At night, when I look at the stars, I wonder what they are, and how they float on nothingness. I then realize that there is no realistic argument for their existence. Scientists have provided millions of explanations for the existence of the stars, but most of these explanations are based on pure guesswork.
The problem with scientists is that they always try to make the universe realistic by providing ambiguous explanations to everything. The sad thing is that their arguments are usually based on assumptions.
Look at the world folks, and you’ll realize that everything is unrealistic. Grass grows from nowhere, there are blind mammals that fly, some creatures have thorns on their bodies, some mammals lay eggs, and some reptiles give birth to live young. Besides this, the earth, the sun, and the moon float on a sea of energy, flowers turn into fruits, and the sperm-egg fusion results in the formation of living things. Is that realistic?
Besides this, if you believe in God like me, then you are also unrealistic. Is it realistic for a power which we can’t see to create a universe and be everywhere at the same time? Is it realistic for a being to create living things out of nothing and see everywhere at the same time?
If all these things about the universe are unrealistic, why then should you be realistic? The universe is unrealistic and miraculous, and for this reason, you must be unrealistic by believing in miracles. Imagine your wildest dreams coming true and go after them. People might think you are crazy, but the universe won’t.
Moreover, whenever you imagine your ideal future, don’t stop imagining when you realize that your imagination seems unrealistic. Instead, go wherever your imagination takes you, and believe it’s possible to live the life you are imagining. Believe you can have whatever you want even when things seem hopeless and chaotic. Furthermore, set unrealistic goals because realistic goals will lead you to an average life, and remember that all great folks were unrealistic. They believed they could invent things the society considered unrealistic after studying the universe and realizing the magic in it.
You have a choice, it’s either you believe in a logical universe, or believe in an unrealistic miraculous universe. As Albert Einstein puts it, ‘There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.’
I choose the latter because believing in a logical universe is stressful as you can’t see how things can miraculously turn in your favor. However, believing in an unrealistic miraculous universe makes life more marvelous and adventurous because you realize that anything good can happen any second, and everything can change in an instant.
Lastly, remember that, ‘When a person tries to live by reason he is moving out of God’s country into the enemy’s land. We belong to the miraculous and supernatural realm.’ – John G. Lake, Canadian American Leader.
Be blessed and HAVE AN UNREALISTIC DAY full of UNREALISTIC AMBITIONS
You are welcome to join my Facebook group Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful ideas, and quotes.
FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR UPDATES AND PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS
25 Powerful Affirmations to Lift Your Thinking
I used to doubt the effectiveness of affirmations. However, after studying hypnosis for a while, I discovered that affirmations work, particularly when you say them while in a relaxed state of mind. Besides this, I realized that they work because they change our beliefs, which influence our reality.
For this reason, I selected the following affirmations, which I say frequently. I hope you’ll also say them regularly, so that they lift your thinking, change your belief system, and eventually change your reality.
- ‘I know that I am pure Spirit, that I always have been, and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and security where all things are known and understood.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘I am an excellent creature, a valuable part of the universe in which I exist.’ – Jane Roberts
- ‘My existence enriches all other portions of life, while my own being is enhanced by the rest of creation.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘It is good, natural, and safe for me to grow and develop and use my abilities, and by doing so I also enrich all other portions of life.’- Jane Roberts.
- ‘I am eternally couched and supported by the universe of which I am a part.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘By nature, I am a good deserving creature, and all of life’s elements and parts are also of good intent.’ – Jane Roberts.
- ‘I have passed through the illusion of matter; I am now conscious that I am Divine.’ – anonymous
- ‘I call upon the law of accumulation. My supply comes from God, and now pours in and piles up, under grace.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘My supply comes from God – I have the magic of the spirit. It can never be depleted. As money goes out, immediately money comes in.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.’ – King David
- ‘I cannot be separated from God the Giver; therefore, I cannot be separated from God the Gift. The Gift is in action.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘The genius within me is released; I now fulfill my destiny.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘The Father (God) and I are one.’ – Jesus Christ
- I trust that everything is working for the highest good, and I am receiving all that I am meant to have.’ – Diana Haymond
- ‘The Lord is my shepherd; I shall never lack.’ – King David
- ‘I expect the unexpected, and my glorious good now comes to pass.’- Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I am a spiritual being having a human experience.’ – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- ‘The giver of life is ever-present and guides all my steps.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I feel the fear dripping away; there’s a stillness that nothing transmits, I’m a breeze that grows stronger.’ – iLe
- ‘Every day, I am becoming a better version of myself.’
- ‘I now catch up with my good, for before I called, I was answered.’ – Florence Scovel Shinn
- ‘I am a child and a manifestation of God, and every moment his life, love, wisdom and power flow into and through me.’ – anonymous
- ‘I give my problems to the Great mind of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are needed.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘To the great Law of attraction, everything in my life that I need for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not necessary that I strain about this. I should only believe. For in the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so.’ – Wayne Dyer
- ‘I am a god, who once believed s/he was man.’ – Isaac Wechuli
N/B – Modern society demands us to perform many activities that might prevent us from saying all the above affirmations regularly. For this reason, you can only choose one or two of them if you have a busy schedule.
The Power of Irrationality
‘Irrationality interests me more than anything; sometimes it’s very dangerous, but it can be incredibly beautiful.’ – John Burnside
The modern world promotes the over-reliance on rationality because it believes rationality aligns with reality. For this reason, we are often advised to embrace rationality by using logic and judgment before making decisions.
I used to believe in this idea, but my beliefs changed after realizing that the over-reliance on rationality has failed us. It has resulted in stress and pessimism because rationality disagrees with esoteric ideas such as miracles, blessings, and luck.
Moreover, rationality refutes the idea that our thoughts can help us build a beautiful life, and it believes we are physical, mechanistic beings that accidentally appeared in a world of suffering.
Rationality has thus become our enemy instead of a friend.
Irrationality, though people distrust it, is the most reliable way of thinking because it aligns with our uncertain world as it provides room for faith, hope, and miracles. As well, it allows us to set big goals and permits us to believe in the existence of a Higher Power that is so willing to guide us towards an amazing life.
Moreover, irrationality is responsible for the world’s greatest inventions as it enabled the Wright Brothers to believe we can fly, and also enabled Graham Bell to believe people separated by distance can communicate using a telephone.
We must thus embrace irrationality if we want to be inventors and if we want to get more out of life. We must believe everything is possible, and that the universe works in our favor. Besides, we must rely on our intuition because its irrationality makes it a reliable guide in this chaotic world. The intuition can help us make quick decisions that will enable us to seize opportunities in this era of fast-paced changes.
Furthermore, we must apply irrationality by trusting that our life is changing for the better even when our current circumstances show no signs of positive change, and we must also think irrationally by believing that we are getting better at what we do even when we are unskilled.
However, while it’s advisable to embrace irrationality, we must not ditch rationality completely: we must apply it while pursuing precise answers to clearly-described problems.
‘I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.’ – Albert Einstein
Peace Be With You
Welcome to my facebook group: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS1 year ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster