The brain, the heart, and many other bodily organs perform a set of tasks that reveal the existence of an intelligent Life Force within us because they only function in a live body. In a dead body, they become useless.
Some scientists argue that food is responsible for powering the brain, the heart, and other body organs, but this argument is wrong because food cannot power a dead brain or heart. Food only works when an individual is alive, and for this reason, it is reasonable to argue that an Intelligent Life/God Force within us is responsible for the functionality of our body organs.
This Life Force possesses intelligence that enables bodily organs to function intelligently, and mystics agree that it also possesses wisdom that can provide guidance if we access it.
Spiritual leaders often ask us to turn inwards whenever we need guidance or wisdom because they are aware of this Intelligent Life-force within us. This life force often knows what is supposed to be done in any situation. And according to Natalie Collins, ‘it has answers to the deepest and most mysterious questions of life that no one else can answer.’
For this reason, always trust yourself because you possess an Intelligent power which is present in all living things. The power is always ready to help you overcome obstacles, and reach your full potential. It contains wisdom and power that can help you achieve your wildest dreams if you know how to tap into it.
“Within you, whoever you may be, is the ability and power to do whatever you need to be successful. Within you, right now, is the power to do things you never dreamed possible.” – Maxwell Maltz, American Cosmetic Surgeon & Author
According to many spiritual leaders, you tap into this intelligent power by trusting yourself, believing in the future, thinking higher thoughts, meditating, realizing its presence, and never fearing obstacles, uncertainties or anything that appears to prevent you from making progress. Worry and anxiety put the Intelligence Life Force to sleep. Therefore, you awaken it by having absolute confidence that good things are coming your way.
The same intelligence within you is the same intelligence that created the universe. It is omnipresent, all-knowing, and all-powerful.
Always meditate on it and constantly remind yourself that The Infinite Intelligence exists WITHIN YOU. Moreover, be strong, be Courageous, Keep Moving, Keep Working, and Never Ever Give Up Because You Can Have All the Support You’ll Ever Need From the Most Intelligent Force in The Universe Which is Within You.
‘Neither shall we say, Lo here! Or, Lo there! For, behold, The Kingdom of God is Within You.’ – Jesus Christ
‘Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was powerful than their circumstances.’ – Bruce Barton
You are welcome to join my facebook group:Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes, ideas, and discussions.
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST FOR PERSONAL DISCUSSIONS AND UPDATES.
What Nature Teaches Us about Hard Times and Good Times
I am a great fan of wildlife documentaries – especially those produced by Sir David Attenborough– because they teach me a lot about life. For instance, last week as I was watching a documentary about The Great Savannah I learned something valuable about difficult times and good times.
From the documentary, I realized that hard times and good times are part of life and so we must embrace the hard times whether we like it or not. However, what I mainly realized was that hard times always come to an end, and they are never that hard because there is always something to keep us moving during these times. The Creator never takes everything away during the difficult times because he needs our survival since he expresses himself through us.
In the Great Savannah, almost all animals suffer during the dry season because grass dries. Herbivores suffer because they rely on grass, and some of them die and others migrate. When the herbivores die or migrate, the carnivores also suffer because their food reduces in great quantities. Besides grass drying, the water also dries hence making it difficult for animals to find water and the only sources of water left become dangerous places since all animals including dangerous animals such as buffaloes, lions, and elephants compete for the little water left.
However, the good thing is that, in this dry season, there is always some food and water – even though it’s little – that enables the animals to survive. If the dry season wiped out everything in the Savannah then all animals could have died. However, the Creator cannot let all animals die because they are his physical expression. For this reason, he ensures that there is some little water and grass left for the animals to survive the dry season.
Similarly, we must know that when hard times come in our lives, there is always hope because there is always something to keep us moving. The universe never takes everything away during these times, and therefore we must not fear hard times.
Besides this, I also realized that when hard times come, they always pavé way for the good times. In the Savannah, the dry season enables bushfires to occur. These bushfires burn dead and old grass to pavé way for the growth of young, greener plants that will feed animals during the wet season.
Nature, therefore, teaches us that difficult times are necessary because they pavé way for good times. In my life, I have observed that hard times prepare us for good times because they make us see things differently and inspire us to go after what we really want in life.
Moreover, when watching the documentary, I realized that the rains always come when the season is extremely dry. They come when many animals have died, and almost all the plants have dried. This occurrence teaches us that it’s always darkest before dawn, and for this reason, hitting rock bottom is a sign that the good times are around the corner.
Lastly, I also realized that the rainy season always brings an excessive supply of food and water to the animals in the Savannah. Rivers always overflow, grass grows in abundance, and many herbivores give birth during the rainy season hence making carnivorous animals to enjoy an abundance of easy prey. (Wildebeests are known to delay their pregnancy till the wet seasons so that they give birth to calves when there is more than enough food to eat).
Similarly, I realized that when good times come to us humans, the universe always provides everything in excess that we forget that we one day lacked the things we now have.
With this in mind, we must always persevere the bad times knowing that when they end, The Universe will give us more than enough. It will give us plenty of love, food, money, and everything we need for living a good life.
By the way, this is not a motivational article. It is a realization and explanation of natural laws. I wrote the article so that you know that hard times are not that hard because the universe always provides us something to keep us moving during these times. Moreover, I wanted you to stop worrying when hard times come because they will always end and pave way for a season of abundance.
To sum up, I wanted you to realize that The Creator is a wonderful spirit that always provides to us during hard times, and he always ensures that we have more than enough in good times, which will always come. THIS IS THE LAW.
“The discovery of natural law is a meeting with God.” – Friedrich Dessauer
“Nature is My Bible.” – Isaac Wechuli
You are welcome to join my facebook private community The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Top 25 Most Motivating Jim Rohn Quotes
The late Jim Rohn – one of my best personal development teachers – was known for his moving motivational speeches. Although he died in 2009, his teachings are still motivating people to make great changes in their lives.
I believe everyone interested in succeeding must listen to Jim Rohn’s advice, and for this reason, I gathered some of his motivating quotes.
- “If you think trying is risky, wait till they hand you the bill for not trying.”
- “You may not be able to do all you find out but you should find out all you can do.”
- “People have asked me for the last 24 years, how do you develop an above average income, and the answer is become an above average person.”
- “The major KEY to your better future is YOU.”
- “If you don’t sow, you won’t even have a chance.”
- “If the WHY is powerful the HOW is easy.”
- “Here’s what’s exciting about the passing of time, it takes you through whatever you are experiencing at the moment.”
- “If I’ve got miracle-working power to change my life, so do you. If I’ve got the ability to change, so do you.”
- “If you quit you lose automatically.”
- “Make plans like an adult and believe in them like a child, and the most incredible things will happen. Just try it for 90 days.”
- “If you’ve had a bad week just sit down and ponder that for a while. Study it. See if you can pick up some ideas from a poor week, and then make a better week.”
- “Sometimes from the bitterest experience comes the greatest awakening.”
- “Begin to know now that the night will pass, and as you learn to grow and progress you’ll better understand how to handle every night and better live every day.”
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills.”
- “Develop an above average smile, develop an above average excitement, develop an above average interest in other people, develop an above average intensity to win. That will change everything.”
- “My personal question to you is, ‘Why not you?’ You’ve got the brains, you can make decisions, you can study the plan, you can change your life, you can grow immensely in the next few years, you can make your dreams come true, you can build a financial wall around your family nothing can get through, you can become healthy, you can become powerful, WHY NOT YOU?”
- “Welcome every human experience, you never know which one is gonna turn it all on.”
- “One way to learn to do it right is, do it wrong.”
- “Why not see what kind of person you can become.”
- “Take care of your disciplines when the amounts are small, and then life will see to it that you get some extraordinary numbers to work with.”
- “Have some faith, have some courage, believe, and drive your doubts in a small corner. Don’t let them lose like a mad dog.”
- “Any year you choose, you can make incredible changes in your life, you are not a tree you don’t have to stay.”
- “Winter has to give way to spring, the difficult time has to give way to opportunity.”
- “Yes there is the dark side, yes there is the problem side, yes there is the difficult side, but I’m telling you it’s not the only side.”
- “Your day will come, your harvest is sure, it will be there for you.”
Which of the above Jim Rohn quotes motivated you the most?
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail