Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru) is an Indian mystic and a bestselling author who mainly talks about the importance of managing one’s inner life.
His talks make me understand life on a deeper level, and for this reason, I listen to him regularly. I always note down his words of wisdom.
Here are 15 astonishing quotes I noted down while listening to him.
- ‘If you are going to make yourself miserable while working, what use is your work to yourself and those around you?’ – Sadhguru
- ‘You are one step forward when you ask yourself who you are because you would have realized that you don’t know you really are.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘There is no single atom in the existence without the Hand of the Creator in it. Every cell in your body is doing complex activity because the Source of Creation is functioning through that.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘Life is of paramount importance because it’s the only thing you know.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘The purpose of life is to live totally.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘The most important thing in your life happening right now is that you are life itself.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘Everything around you has meaning because you are alive. If you die everything becomes meaningless’ – Sadhguru
- ‘Earning a living is a petty thing for human consciousness, but unfortunately, all humanity is investing its intelligence in earning a living.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘You must ask yourself what is the greatest thing you can do for this life before you drop dead.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘It will be a waste of your life if you don’t do what you want.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘Every human being has a genius within him but anxiety, and the need for security kills the genius.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘The beauty of the universe is that if you do the right things, the right things will happen to you.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘If you are blissful for 24 hours, the sharpness of your intellect might go up by 100 percent.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘What is possible and what is not possible is not your business, it’s nature’s business. Your business is just to see what you want, and strive for it.’ – Sadhguru
- ‘The Source of Creation is within you. It’s the thing that turns food into your body.’ – Sadhguru
Which quote did you love the most? Anyway, you are welcome to add more insightful Sadhguru quotes in the comment below.
Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes