Will Smith is a superstar. He has achieved massive success in Showbiz. The guy has appeared in great movies such as The Pursuit of Happiness and Men in Black. His four Grammy Awards and a whopping net worth of 250$ million make him one of the most successful actors of the 21st century.
Besides his exceptional acting skills, I adore Will Smith because he loves providing motivational pieces of advice. Here are his top 21 motivational quotes I would love to share with you.
- “Being realistic is the most common traveled road to mediocrity.”
- “Fail early, fail often, fail forward.”
- “If you get your priorities straight, it’s really simple.”
- “Fear is not real, the only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future.”
- “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.”
- “You have to be prepared when you lose something. When you go through a divorce, when your lover dies, when you lose your house, you have to understand that nature has no other way. There is a rebirth. It doesn’t change the pain of the death but you got to stay awake and stay focused for what’s the rebirth that God is about to offer you.”
- “The centre of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline.”
- ‘Failure is a massive part of being able to be successful.”
- The road to success is through commitment, and through the strength to drive through that commitment when it gets hard. And it is gonna get hard and you’re gonna wanna quit sometimes, but it’ll be coloured by who you are, and more who you want to be.”
- “I feel strongly that we are who we choose to be.”
- “The road to power is in taking responsibility.”
- “I think that there is a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different than what has happened for the last 50 million years of history, you have to believe that something different can happen.”
- “Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”
- “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive God-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know. It’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
- “I wanna represent the idea that you really can make what you want.”
- “I have never really viewed myself as particularly talented, I view myself as slightly above average in talent, and where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working.”
- “We didn’t grow up with the sense that where we were was where we were gonna be, we grew up with the sense that where we were almost didn’t matter because we were becoming something greater.”
- “There is a redemptive power that making a choice has.”
- “Make a choice, just decide, what is gonna be, who you are gonna be, how you are gonna do it. Just decide. And then from that point, the universe is going to get out of your way.”
- “I believe that I can create whatever I wanna create. If I can put my head on it right, study it, and learn the patterns.”
- “The guy who’s willing to hustle the most is gonna be the guy that just gets that loose ball.”
24 Badass Quotes From Jen Sincero’s Book: You Are A Badass
I just finished reading ‘You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life’ by Jen Sincero, and I feel unbeatable. I also feel inspired, and I believe that I can get whatever I want if I go after it. The book has encouraged me to have faith, practice gratitude and fearlessly go after my dreams.
While reading it, I noted down powerful quotes so that I remember Jen Sincero’s teachings.
Here are they:
- ‘If you wanna stay stuck in the same place and keep getting spanked with the same lessons over and over, be negative, resentful, and victimized.’
- You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.’
- ‘If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.’
- ‘The moment you have the audacity to start believing in the not-yet-seen, your reality will begin to shift.’
- ‘When we share what we were brought here to give, we are in alignment with our highest, most powerful selves.’
- ‘Faith is the muscle you use when you decide to blast outside of your comfort zone and transform your life into something that’s practically unrecognizable to you in your present reality. Faith smothers your fear of the unknown. Faith allows you to take risks. Faith is the stuff of ‘leap and the net will appear.’
- ‘If you focus on the negative aspects of the more challenging things in your life, it will just lower your frequency, keep you in pain and resentment, attract more negativity to you, very possibly make you sick, and very definitely make you crabby.’
- ‘Love yourself, and the bluebirds of happiness will be your permanent backup singers.’
- ‘Your job isn’t to know the how, it’s to know the what, and to be open to discovering, and receiving, the how.’
- ‘You’re on a journey with no defined beginning, middle or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be.’
- ‘Nobody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. Think of the Wright brothers. Can you imagine how that whole thing went down?’
- ‘Comparison is the fastest way to take all the fun out of life.’
- ‘If you’re to get anywhere near reaching your full potential in this life as a writer, artist, business person, parent, baker, or a fully realized human being in general: DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME GIVING ONE SINGLE CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS OF YOU.’
- ‘When we’re happy and all in love with ourselves, we can’t be bothered with the bullshit (our own or other people’s).’
- ‘Wanting can be done sitting on the couch with a bong in your hand and a travel magazine on your lap. Deciding means jumping in all the way, doing whatever it takes, and going after your dreams with the tenacity of a dateless cheerleader a week before prom night.’
- ‘Your true-self lives in the present (not stuck in your head), totally believes in miracles and is one with the universe.’
- ‘It’s not your fault that you’re fucked up. It’s your fault if you stay fucked up.’
- ‘We are very powerful creatures who create our realities through focused energy, and should our subconscious mind decide to focus that energy at stopping ourselves from taking a risk because it’s freaking out and terrified, things can a little crazy around here.’
- ‘All of us are connected to this limitless power, and most of us aren’t using but a fraction of it.’
- ‘When I’m connected with Source Energy and in the flow, I am so much more powerful, so much more in tune to my physical world and the world beyond, and just so much happier in general. And the more I meditate and the more attention I give to this relationship with my invisible superpower, the more effortlessly I can manifest the things I want into my life, and do it with such specificity and at such a rapid rate that it makes my hair stand up. It’s like I’ve finally figured out how to make my magic wand work.’
- ‘Focus on what makes you feel good, and ye shall find that which makes you feel good.’
- ‘In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you. And the best way to keep this belief strong is by staying connected to Source Energy.’
- ‘Unless your energy is lined up properly with that which you desire, really desire, any action you take is going to require way more effort to get you where you want to go, If it gets you there at all.’
- If you want to radically change your life, strengthen your faith that we live in an abundant, benevolent universe by being grateful for everything you’ve already manifested and all the good that’s hurtling toward you. Be grateful that you have the power to manifest any reality you desire and then leap into the void and get it.’
Which of the above badass quotes touched you the most?
You are welcome to join my facebook community, The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Life is like your slave. It always paves the way for what you mostly think about. For instance, if you think about stealing, you will always find yourself in many situations that provide you with stealing opportunities. If you think about buying a car, you will always find yourself in situations where people are talking about cars, and if you constantly think about success and how you will achieve it, life will bring you people who want to achieve success.
Therefore, if you think life is hard and unfair, it will be unfair and hard for you. On the other hand, if you think life is good and fair, life will be good and fair to you.
The universe is governed by certain laws, and the law of attraction is one of them. According to the law of attraction, our thoughts have magnetic forces that attract what we mostly think about. Therefore, thinking higher thoughts ensures that we attract joy, love, goodness, and excellence in our life. Besides this, such thoughts make us peaceful with whatever life offers us because they make us understand that whatever life brings to us is good, blessed, and has a purpose which is also good.
Even Paul, The Christian Teacher, understood the importance of thinking higher thoughts. In Philippians 4: 8 – 9, he wrote, ‘Finally Brothers, whatever things that are true, whatever things that are honest, whatever things that are just, pure, lovely, and of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think about these things. The things you have learned, received, heard and seen. Practice these things, and the peace of God will be with you.’
Life is a matter of perception, and what you focus on will expand. Focus on the light, and darkness will disappear. When hardships hit you, think of higher things. Remember that you live in God’s universe. Remember that you live in a universe created in love, goodness, and grace. Think higher thoughts. Remember the times your prayers were answered, remember God’s goodness and faithfulness, and the hardship will melt away like ice on a hot pan.
Think higher thoughts: realize that you are an amazing creature created by a Higher Power for a Higher Purpose.
N/B – Feel free to disagree or air more ideas about the topic in the comment box.
You are also welcome to join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook.
Facebook User Name – Wechul Isaac
Lastly, DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail