Will Smith is an amazing actor. He has appeared in great movies such as The Pursuit of Happiness and Men in Black. His four Grammy Awards and a net worth of $250 million make him one of the most successful actors of the 21st century.
Besides his exceptional acting skills, I adore Will Smith because he loves motivating his fans.
Here are his top 21 motivational quotes I would love to share with you.
- “We didn’t grow up with the sense that where we were was where we were gonna be, we grew up with the sense that where we were almost didn’t matter because we were becoming something greater.”
- “Being realistic is the most common traveled road to mediocrity.”
- “Fail early, fail often, fail forward.”
- “I believe that I can create whatever I wanna create. If I can put my head on it right, study it, and learn the patterns.”
- “If you get your priorities straight, it’s really simple.”
- “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive God-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know. It’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
- “Fear is not real, the only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future.”
- “I wanna represent the idea that you really can make what you want.”
- “You have to be prepared when you lose something. When you go through a divorce, when your lover dies, when you lose your house, you have to understand that nature has no other way. There is a rebirth. It doesn’t change the pain of the death but you got to stay awake and stay focused for what’s the rebirth that God is about to offer you.”
- “Make a choice, just decide, what is gonna be, who you are gonna be, how you are gonna do it. Just decide. And then from that point, the universe is going to get out of your way.”
- “The center of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline.”
- ‘Failure is a massive part of being able to be successful.”
- “I think that there is a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different than what has happened for the last 50 million years of history can happen.”
- “The road to success is through commitment, and through the strength to drive through that commitment when it gets hard. And it is gonna get hard and you’re gonna wanna quit sometimes, but it’ll be coloured by who you are, and more who you want to be.”
- “I feel strongly that we are who we choose to be.”
- “The road to power is in taking responsibility.”
- “Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”
- “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.”
- “I have never really viewed myself as particularly talented, I view myself as slightly above average in talent, and where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working.”
- “The guy who’s willing to hustle the most is gonna be the guy that just gets that loose ball.”
- “There is a redemptive power that making a choice has.”