Vishen Lakhiani is an author and speaker on a mission to raise human consciousness. He founded Mindvalley in 2003, and he’s an author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind. Vishen believes raising consciousness enables an individual to achieve success without working extremely hard.
Here top 24 mind-opening Vishen Lakhiani quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘If you can accept any model of reality, why not choose one that suggests that you can literally bend reality with your mind?’
- ‘You can hack your brain through the right techniques to train your brain to make you be enough.’
- ‘If we care what other people think about us, good or bad, we limit our abilities.’
- ‘You are nothing more than a God-Particle in a meat body on a giant rock hurling through space having a ton of fun.’
- ‘Forgiveness is about looking at the shit that happened to you in the past and being able to heal that so that you can move on.’
- ‘Human beings are not taught how to tap into altered states of awareness to make an impact in the world.’
- ‘Fears and worries create negative situations that attract more fears and worries.’
- ‘Whether you like it or not, you create your life. Your dominant thoughts shape your life.’
- ‘To do something big, you gotta be prepared for rejection and failure.’
- ‘Extra-ordinary minds do not need to seek validation from outside opinion or through the attainment of goals. Instead, they are truly at peace with themselves and the world around them. They live fearlessly.’
- ‘Science has shown that gratitude has the single largest correlation with human well-being than any other character trait.’
- ‘You are part of a larger whole.’
- ‘Nothing makes you as happy as when you are living a mission-oriented life, and that mission is designed to push the human race forward.’
- ‘Today, if you want to succeed at what you do and succeed at life at the same time, you gotta tap into a spiritual core.’
- ‘All the greatest entrepreneurs I know are living mission-oriented lives.’
- ‘You don’t just think of a goal and rocket towards it. You first tune in to an internal compass to find out if you are pointing in the right direction.’
- ‘You are chosen, and your job is to just take the order and make it happen.’
- ‘Radical forgiveness is the key to the healthiest brain state.’
- ‘Forgive yourself or someone else that hurt you every single day.’
- ‘It is simple to forgive. It doesn’t happen overnight but with practice you can forgive even the most violent crimes that have happened to you.’
- ‘One of the keys to being extraordinary is knowing what rules to follow and what rules to break.’
- ‘What if we accepted that things will go wrong – but that this is simply part of life’s beautiful unfolding and that even the biggest failures can have within them the seeds of growth and possibility?’
- ‘Our culture scape evolved to keep us safe – but in this day and age, we no longer need to fear tigers by the riverbank. Safety is overrated; taking risks is much less likely to kill us than ever before, and that means that playing it safe is more likely just holding us back from the thrills of a life filled with meaning and discovery.’
- ‘Every time you give someone the power to build you up with praise, you’re also unknowingly giving that person the power to destroy you with criticism. Therefore, accept praise and criticism as nothing more than someone else’s expressions of their models of reality. They have nothing to do with you really are. You are born enough’’
Which of the above quotes by Vishen Lakhiani did you like the most?
QUOTES3 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review3 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts