In 2019, I shared over 70 harsh truths of life in two blog posts. Today, I’ll share 30 insightful truths I realized after thinking deeply about life.
- Stop labeling things and you’ll realize that everything is a miracle.
- The attachment to material things disappears when you stop seeking happiness in these things.
- Mostly, failed expectations are the main source of stress.
- The future is a form of memory because we use memory to imagine the future.
- There is no past or future because past and future exist in the mind. The present moment is all that will ever be.
- You can think about the past and the future, but you’ll never get out of the present moment.
- We condemn each other because we avoid studying ourselves.
- You’ll easily attain inner peace when you stop judging your thoughts.
- Every creature lives in its illusion. Man is the only animal that can see past the illusion.
- Beauty is spiritual: only man and God can recognize it.
- Man is special; he is the only creature that can rise to godliness through virtue
- You fear challenges because you dwell in the egoic state of consciousness
- You can’t destroy your ego, but you can rise above it.
- Check your thoughts and you’ll realize that a large percentage of them are negative.
- Worry occurs when you overanalyze the negative side of a situation.
- Every day, we have two great choices; we can move towards growth or step back into safety.
- Ignore the naysayers, they will always project their fears on you and eventually make you a negative thinker.
- Life only gets better when you get better.
- Prayer changes an event by enabling you to tune into your spiritual power. The spiritual power then changes things according to your desire. Remember, the spiritual is superior to the physical since it created it.
- Man is the only creature that refuses to accept life the way it is, and for this reason, he is the only creature that thinks life is suffering.
- We all want success but we avoid doing what it takes to be successful.
- Every creature is in tune with life. Man is the only creature that can choose whether to be in tune or not.
- Every creature uses its gift correctly. Man is the only creature that misuses his gifts.
- The world is an amazing magical place that we seldom bother exploring since we are focused on acquiring wealth and maintaining our ego.
- Constant worry and fear appear when you live in an illusion or when you live out of tune with life.
- Gratitude only arises when you realize that everything is a gift.
- Nothing can prevent an intelligent, all-powerful spirit that is obsessed with our survival (GOD) from answering our prayers.
- The most valuable things in life are free.
- Don’t share big plans with many people, most of them will discourage you.
- You only become wise when you accept that you don’t know anything.
You are welcome to add more insightful truths in the comment box below.
17 Most Empowering Eminem Lyrics of All Time
Eminem is my favorite rapper. I love most of his songs because they are emotional and I relate to them. Besides, I love the way he uses rap to encourage his fans to work hard, exploit opportunities, and cope with hard times. For this reason, I usually note down some of his powerful lyrics, which I love reading when taking a risk, stressed, or when I need motivation.
Two years ago, I shared the success lessons I learned from this rapper. Today, I’ll share some of his powerful lyrics.
- ‘When I say I’ma do something, I do it, I don’t give a damn what you think, I’m doing this for me.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘Until the roof, comes off, until my legs give out from underneath me. I will not fall, I will stand tall.’ – Till I Collapse
- That’s why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it. Squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden.’ – Sing for the Moment
- ‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, but you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face.’ – Till I Collapse
- ‘I’ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly, and all those who look down on me, I’m tearing down your balcony.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘The passion in the flame is ignited, you can’t put it out once we light it.’ – Forever
- ‘You’re so familiarized with what having to swallow this pill is like, it happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life. And it’s as though you feel you’ve died, cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘You’ll never slow the momentum at any moment, I’m about to blow.’ – No Love
- I’m a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much. They won’t budge. I’ll never fall or fold up.’ – Soldier
- I’m a soldier. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble. I’ll never slip or stumble.’ – Soldier
- ‘The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.’ – Lose Yourself
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right in the next cypher/competition.’ – Lose Yourself
- ‘Success is my only motherf*?king option, failure’s not.’ – Lose Yourself
- Throw the match, set the past ablaze.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘Life is too short and I got no time to sit around just wasting it.’ – That’s All She Wrote
- ‘Fighters keep fighting, put your lighters up point them skyward up.’ – Lighters
- ‘From now on I’m refusing to ever give up. The only thing I ever gave up is using more excuses.’ – Lighters
You can add more empowering Eminem lyrics in the comment box below.
Facebook group for insightful quotes and ideas – unbounded wisdom community
Top 25 Unforgettable Quotes from The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
The Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer, is an amazing self-help book for anyone that wants to attain inner peace and everlasting happiness. The book teaches that we are separate from the voice in our heads, and advises us about the importance of deciding to be happy regardless of what happens.
After reading the book, my life improved because I stopped attaching emotions to my thoughts and I realized that overanalyzing the future is futile since the mind knows nothing about the future.
Last week, I shared seven powerful lessons from the book. Today, I’ll share amazing quotes.
- ‘There is nothing more important to true growth than realizing that you are not the voice of the mind – you are the one who hears it.’
- ‘If you’re willing to be objective and watch all your thoughts, you’ll see that the vast majority of them have no relevance. They have no effect on anything or anybody, except you. They are simply making you feel better or worse about what is going on now, what has gone on in the past, or what might go on in the future.’
- ‘Your inner growth is completely dependent upon the realization that the only way to find peace and contentment is to stop thinking about yourself.’
- ‘You will not be able to solve anything outside until you own how the situation affects you inside.’
- ‘Problems are generally not what they appear to be. When you get clear enough, you will realize that the real problem is that there is something inside of you that can have a problem with everything.’
- ‘The more you are willing to just let the world be something you’re aware of, the more it will let you be who you are – the awareness, the self, the Atman, the Soul.’
- ‘The alternative is to decide not to fight with life. You realize and accept that life is not under your control. Life is continuously changing, and if you’re trying to control it, you’ll never be able to fully live it. Instead of living life, you’ll be afraid of it.’
- ‘You are a great being who has been given a tremendous opportunity to explore beyond yourself. The whole process is very exciting, and you will have good times and bad times. All sorts of things will happen. That’s the fun of the journey.’
- ‘The spiritual journey is one of constant transformation. In order to grow, you must give up the struggle to remain the same, and learn to embrace change at all times.’
- ‘One of the most important areas requiring change is how we solve our personal problems. We normally attempt to solve our inner disturbances by protecting ourselves. Real transformation begins when you embrace your problems as agents of growth.’
- ‘How do you free yourself? In the deepest sense, you free yourself by finding yourself. You are not the pain you feel, nor are you the part that periodically stresses out. None of these disturbances have anything to do with you. You are the one who notices these things.’
- ‘You are capable of ceasing the absurdity of listening to the perpetual problems of your psyche. You can put an end to it. You can wake up in the morning, look forward to the day, and not worry about what will happen. Your daily life can be a vacation. Work can be fun, family, can be fun, you can just enjoy it all.’
- ‘Just relieve your mind of the job of making sure that everyone and everything will be the way you need them to be so that you can feel better inside.’
- ‘Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that’s the only time everything will be okay.’
- ‘The minute you stop putting your whole heart and soul into the mind as if it were your savior and protector, you will find yourself behind the mind watching it. That’s how you know about your thoughts: you are in there watching them. Eventually, you will be able to just sit in there quietly, and consciously watch the mind.’
- ‘One of the essential requirements for true spiritual growth and deep personal transformation is coming to peace with pain.’
- ‘In truth, pain is the price of freedom. And the moment you are willing to pay that price, you will no longer be afraid. The moment you are not afraid of the pain, you’ll be able to face all of life’s situations without fear.’
- ‘Spirituality is the commitment to go beyond, no matter what it takes. It’s an infinite journey based upon going beyond yourself every minute of every day for the rest of your life. If you’re truly going beyond, you are always at your limits.’
- ‘The highest spiritual path is life itself. If you know how to live daily life, it all becomes a deliberating experience.’
- ‘Billions of things could happen that you haven’t even thought of yet. The question is not whether they will happen. Things are going to happen. The real question is whether you want to be happy regardless of what happens.’
- ‘The greatest gift one can give to God is to be pleased with his creation.’
- ‘Stress only happens when you resist life’s events. If you’re neither pushing life away, nor pulling toward you, then you are not creating any resistance. You are simply present. In this state, you are just witnessing and experiencing the events of life taking place. If you choose to live this way, you will see that life can be lived in a state of peace.’
- ‘Fortunately, deep within us, there is a direct connection to the Divine. There is a part of our being that is beyond the personal self. You can consciously choose to identify with that part, rather than with the psyche or the body. When you do this, a natural transformation begins to take place within.’
- ‘As you let go and willingly release the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of your being, Spirit becomes your state.’
- ‘God’s nature is eternal, conscious bliss. No matter what you’ve done, you’re not going to be the one thing that ruins it.’
I hope you enjoyed the quotes from ‘The Untethered Soul.’ Please read the book, and you’ll live as a soul, and not in your mind.
Facebook group – Unbounded Wisdom Community
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts