Last Updated on September 7, 2022 by The Unbounded Thinker
Unhappiness is defined as the feeling of being dissatisfied with life.
Although life was not designed to make us constantly happy, it was also not designed to ensure that we are always unhappy. Being constantly unhappy is disastrous as it can lead to stress-related diseases, suicide and prevent us from appreciating the gift of life.
While analyzing unhappy people’s lives, I realized that they had certain signs that exposed their state of mind.
Here are some of them.
You are unhappy if:
- You don’t care about your well-being.
- You believe life is meaningless.
- You always look forward to the weekend.
- You spend a lot of time on social media.
- You overthink about the future.
- You are obsessed with your romantic partner.
- You believe you will be happy when you find your soul mate
- You constantly judge people.
- You are obsessed with material possessions
- You care more about people’s thoughts and opinions about you.
- You are addicted to drugs
- You sleep all the time
- You are always trying to fit in.
- You complain all the time
- You constantly wish you were somewhere else
- You believe you are a victim of circumstances
- You have a constant feeling of dissatisfaction
- You wish you were someone else.
- You get annoyed easily.
- You constantly have bad dreams (dreams are a reflection of your thoughts, feelings, and emotions)
- You believe you don’t matter.
- You rejoice when bad things happen to other people
- You are sad when others succeed.
- You have suicidal thoughts.
- You believe life was meant to be a struggle
- You think the world is a bad place.
- You constantly brag about your material possessions.
- You always compare yourself to others
- Everything seems boring.
- You focus on the negativity around you
Thanks for reading.
I hope this article has enabled you to know whether you are unhappy or not.
Welcome to my Facebook community: unbounded wisdom community for insightful quotes and ideas.