Many great folks lay emphasis on gratitude. For example, Oprah Winfrey advises us to always write down five things we are thankful for before we sleep. According to her, thankfulness creates more goodness in one’s life. For as she said, ‘The more thankful I became, the more my bounty increased. That’s because – for sure – what you focus on expands. When you focus on the goodness in life, you create more of it.’
I thus had to practice gratitude and research about it because many great folks, especially Oprah Winfrey, encourage it. It then dawned on me that gratitude is important because of the following reasons.
Since gratitude makes you focus on the wonderful things life has given you, it gives you hope as it shows you how life always ensures that you have amazing things to be thankful for. In other words, it gives you hope by showing you the many ways in which the universe/life/God provides and cares for you.
2.Improves Your Health
Gratitude is good for your health since it boosts heart health and makes you sleep better. Moreover, gratitude, like most positive emotions, improves your health because it boosts your immune system and lowers blood pressure.
3.Fosters Empathy and Compassion
Thankfulness reminds you that you are more blessed than billions of people across the world. It reminds you that you have more to be thankful for than orphans, beggars, the ill, the deceased, and so on. For this reason, it makes you aware of other people’s suffering and forces you to help them.
4.Gratitude Raises Your Vibrational Frequency
You are a vibrational being, emitting a particular frequency. This frequency determines what you’ll attract in your life. Gratitude raises this frequency hence enabling you to attract good things in your life easily. For as for Rhonda Byrne, the television writer and producer, pointed it out, ‘Gratitude will shift you to a higher frequency, and you’ll attract much better things.’
Besides Rhonda, Joe Vitale, a renown author, also noticed that ‘when you move into an active state of sincere gratitude, your whole being lights up and your energy quickens, and this high vibration acts like a magnet to bring your good to you.’
5.Makes You Focus on the Present Moment
Since gratitude makes you focus on what you have right now, it makes you more present.
6.Shifts Your Focus from Your Problems
When facing difficulties, gratitude shifts your focus from your problems to your blessings. For this reason, it prevents you from contracting mental conditions – such as depression and chronic anxiety– which arise when you focus on your problems.
You become envious towards people when you focus on the negative side of your life. For this reason, gratitude eliminates envy because it shows you that, just like the people you are envious towards, you are also blessed with wonderful things.
You must make thankfulness a year-round habit if you want to experience the above, and many more benefits of gratitude. Remember to point out three to ten things you are grateful for every day, and reflect on how millions of people across the world don’t have them even though they want them.
You Are Welcome to Join the Unbounded Wisdom Community on Facebook for insightful quotes and ideas
Thanks for Reading
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.