Mainstream science has made the modern society believe that people are just biological/physical beings since most scientists either argue that we came from a Big Bang or we evolved from bacteria. This belief has resulted in the over-identification with our physical selves hence leading to obesity, sexual addiction, and the obsession with our physical appearance.
The few people who control the world (the Illuminati) encourage this belief because they don’t want us to realize who we truly are and where we came from. Primarily, they don’t want us to know that we are multidimensional beings. For this reason, they advertise great foods and promote the idea of ‘the ideal body’ to make us focus on our physical selves instead of our multidimensional selves.
They know we’ll be powerful and uncontrollable if we discover that we have an inner self and a God-self besides the physical self. The inner self as Robert Butts writes in his book, ‘’is the inner perceiver of reality that exists beyond the three dimensional. It carries within it the memory of each of your past existences…It is clairvoyant and telepathic, and, it can warn you of impending disasters before they occur (Robert Butts, Seth Speaks).’
Ancient Africans knew how to tap into this inner-self, and for this reason, they had extraordinary abilities, which included talking to other dimensional beings, and seeing into the future. For instance, Henri Callaway, a missionary, noticed that Ndayeni, a South African diviner, was able to save his family from invasions because he could tap into the inner self and see into the future (Henri Callaway referred to the inner-self as the high strung, sensitive nervous system).
Besides the inner self, the God-self is also a higher part of us that modern man is yet to discover. The God-self is the life force in us that is present in all things. It is ALL THAT IS, and it’s experiencing the physical world through every physical thing. It is the part of us that created the universe.
Tapping into the God-self ensures we achieve the highest state of consciousness, which enables us to attain higher levels of wisdom, quickly materialize what we think about, and perform miracles and everything else that Jesus did. I believe people like Jesus, Mohammed, Hermes Trismegistus, and Buddha attained a god-like state because they were in tune with their god-self.
We must also tune into our higher-selves for us to gain abilities or powers that money can’t provide. But for us to do so, we must first transcend the idea that we are just physical beings who appeared from nowhere. We must realize that we are divine multidimensional beings with many ‘selves’ which we can access and do the impossible.
Welcome to my amazing group, The Unbounded Wisdom Community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
Etherington, N. (1987). Missionary Doctors and African Healers in Mid-Victorian South Africa. South African Historical Journal, 19(1), 77-91. doi:10.1080/02582478708671623
Roberts, J., Seth, & Butts, R. F. (1994). Seth speaks: The eternal validity of the soul. San Rafael, CA: New World Library.
Why Our Prayers Are Ineffective
Recently, I discovered that most people’s prayers are ineffective. I thus meditated on prayer, studied what many great thinkers wrote about prayer, and discovered the reasons why our prayers are ineffective.
Firstly, I realized that our prayers are ineffective because our minds are never silent. Many spiritual teachers believe the Creator usually talks to us after we pray, but we never hear the message because we are always thinking about our problems, the future, the past, and so on. We can only hear the Creator’s message regarding our prayers when we silence our minds. For as Rumi said, ‘the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.’
Secondly, it dawned on me that our prayers are ineffective because our emotions and thoughts seldom align with what we pray for. For instance, we sometimes think deeply about our inability to become prosperous after praying for prosperity. Or, we sometimes continue worrying about the future despite praying to God to bless it.
The thoughts and emotions we embrace after prayer matter because we often attract what we deeply think and feel. Therefore, it’s difficult for our prayers to be answered if our thoughts and feelings align with what we don’t want.
Thirdly, our prayers are ineffective because we make decisions and take actions that don’t align with what we’ve prayed for. For instance, after praying for riches, most of us embrace laziness and make decisions that lead to poverty. As well, we avoid taking risks, and we fear taking the path that leads to riches despite fasting and praying hard for riches.
Fourthly, our prayers are ineffective because we are never alert for answers. After praying for something, most of us either forget about the prayer or focus on why the prayer is not getting answered. From my research on prayer, I learned that spiritual masters are usually alert for answers after praying. They constantly analyze their experiences since they believe they’ll find the answers to their prayers in their experiences.
In conclusion, although I believe action is bigger than prayer, I also believe prayers are effective because the Creator is a conscious being that can hear and answer our prayers. Moreover, the fact that many ancient cultures believed in prayer – despite living far away from each other – makes me believe that prayer works. Therefore, I think most of our prayers are ineffective because we haven’t mastered the art of prayer.
Anyway, I believe these are not the only reasons for ineffective prayers. You are thus free to provide more reasons in the comment box below.
You are welcome to join my facebook group, the unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich