I firmly believe in a personal God because it’s impossible for an impersonal Creator to create personal beings. It just doesn’t make sense.
In his book, The God Confusion, Gary Cox agrees that God is personal. He writes, “the idea of God, it seems must be the idea of a being that is in some sense personal, because a God devoid of all personal attributes, would be a far lesser God.”
All personal beings think. Therefore, God also thinks and he thinks you are stupid.
He thinks you are stupid because you claim that he hasn’t blessed you just because you don’t have what the society expects you to have.
Before writing this article, it dawned on me that most of us don’t have real problems. We create problems and use them to conclude that God never cares about us.
For instance, in 2014, I used to believe that God didn’t care about me because I never had enough money to hang out with ‘cool’ friends in ‘cool’ places. Besides this, I became depressed just because I never owned trendy shoes, and clothes. Poor old stupid me!
Recently, I realized how stupid I was to complain to God about lacking such silly things. I then noticed that many people today are just like the old me. STUPID! They are stupid because they fret over nonsense. Today, people can be depressed because they live in a cheap neighborhood, or because they have a ‘small’ salary.
If you are one of these people who fret over non-sense, yet you have somewhere good to live. Your new name is, guess what? Mr/Mrs. Stupid. Besides this, if you are one of these individuals whose all family members are alive but still complains that life is unfair, you are also STUPID.
I was stupid in 2014. I complained about life while I lived in a spacious house, and had caring parents, sisters, and friends. Instead of being happy by focusing on what I had, I was sad because I focused on the unnecessary things I didn’t have.
Nowadays I love focusing on the many blessings I have because it dawned on me that one day most of us will realize that we often complained about nothing. The day you’ll lose your legs or hands, or the day you’ll lose a close family member, you’ll realize that you always thought your life was bad yet you possessed wonderful blessings that many people lack.
Your family and body parts are a great blessing, and I believe you can’t give away any of them for a million dollars. Can you exchange your mum or legs for a million dollars? I guess you can’t. For this reason, realize that you have blessings bigger than your ‘small’ problems.
‘Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.’ – Robert Brault.
Most of us don’t realize that our problems are nothing compared to some people’s hardships. I have a friend from Sierra-Leone who witnessed his family’s murder during the civil wars. I also talked to a Facebook friend who fell sick and lost his child while he was sick.
These incidences made me realize that some people will be thankful if they lived our lives. Most of us have everything necessary for living a wonderful life, yet we are the biggest complainers.
Anyway, from today we must start practicing gratitude. We must thank God for what we have, and he will multiply our possessions. I agree with Christianity on the point that God withholds his blessings because we are unthankful.
Be thankful for every good thing you have because you might lose it anytime. Remember, nothing is permanent. Practice gratitude, and you will open many doors because gratitude strengthens your connection to God/Source Energy.
Lastly, here’s food for thought. Imagine providing someone with the most important things he needs. However, instead of being thankful, the person keeps complaining and thinks you don’t care about him just because you aren’t giving him the things that will raise his social status. Will you add more things to this person, or will you be tempted to take away the things you gave him? Will you think he’s intelligent or stupid?
Anyway, let’s have a good attitude towards God. The Creator has given us enough, and ‘he’ still wants to give us more. Let’s be thankful for what we have and stop complaining about what we don’t have.
Thank You For Reading.
‘Thank You is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, and understanding.’ – Alice Walker.
‘He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.’ – Epictetus.
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now
After reading several spiritual books and meditating every day, I realized the following truths, which I believe everyone must know.
- What you do unto others shall be done unto you.
- You exist within the Creator. Therefore, your blessings and opportunities are infinite.
- If Jesus came today, none of us would have believed that he was the Son of God.
- You’ll experience a spiritual awakening once you realize the true history of man.
- Many spiritual beings exist among us, and we’ll only see them when we raise our states of consciousness.
- Once you know the esoteric knowledge the Illuminati possesses, you’ll never be the same again.
- Myths have hidden spiritual truths in them. Therefore, don’t ignore them completely.
- No one, including those who wrote the Bible, knows how God created the world.
- Always study nature because the principles of the Creator are written in nature.
- The most important spiritual knowledge is found in banned biblical books and secret societies.
- Everyone has magical powers; the problem is that nobody bothers to awaken them.
- We are controlled by the Illuminati because we are led by our egos. It could be impossible for them to control us if we lived as our higher-selves.
- Immortal kings or Gods once ruled the earth.
- The more you fight the ego, the more it grows. The only way to overcome the ego is to practice living as your higher-self.
- If you focus on material things and ignore spiritual development, you’ll never be fulfilled.
- Only those who avoid competing with others can live in harmony with others.
- The search for God is madness for God exists within the seeker.
- Your true self, which is creative, clairvoyant, and magical, will never arise if you attach yourself to the ego/false self.
- Once you stop comparing your present moment with memories, you’ll see the blessings within every moment.
- ‘You’ll never lack anything if you study the laws that govern the universe and live by them.
You are welcome to my facebook group: unbounded wisdom community, for insightful quotes and ideas.
An Amazing Occultic Interpretation of the Most Powerful Bible Verses
Since the ancient times, occult teachings were only shared among priests and royal classes. Occultists were not allowed to share secret spiritual knowledge with the masses because the royal classes wanted to keep the masses dumb.
Today, we are lucky because we can access several occult teachings through books written by famous occultists such as Gerald Gardner and William Walker Atkinson.
I have read several books that provide amazing occult teachings and I fell in love with William Atkinson’s book, The Inner Teachings of the Master. In the book, Atkinson explains the history of Christianity and provides an occult interpretation of Biblical verses.
In this article, I’ll share with you his interpretation of the most powerful Bible verses.
- Matthew 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit; for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven
Blessed are those who renounce petty ambitions of the world and vainglory because they will realize their real-self.
- Matthew 5:4 – Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.
The meek are individuals who respect the spirit within and submit themselves to its guidance. These individuals are blessed because they will become masters of earthly things. They will rise above temporary things and become earthly lords because they will access the Kingdom within them.
- Matthew 5: 8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Those who attain purity of the heart and recognize that God exists within them will see God in everything.
- Matthew 5: 9 – Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God.
Those who bring peace by informing people that all religions teach the same things and that there is only one God in all ceremonies, dogmas, and titles, are the Sons of God.
- Matthew 5: 17 – 18 –‘Think not that I came to destroy the law of the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.
Jesus believed in the ancient wisdom of the ancient prophets, and he did not come to destroy it. He wanted people to know that he came to provide more teachings about it.
- Matthew 5: 39 – ‘You have heard that it was said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil, but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.’
All occultists must have a positive mental attitude towards others, and they must be aware that higher thoughts of love neutralize evils and eradicate negative emotions such as hatred and anger.
- Matthew 7: 7 -12 – Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find…..What man is there of you if his son asks him for a loaf will give him a stone…All things, therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so, do unto them.’
Here, Jesus wanted people to live by faith in the Spirit, and he wanted people to know that the way they treat others will determine how people will treat them.
Thanks for Reading, and Peace be With Ye.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.