Some of us have big goals, and we love sharing them with many people. We share these goals because we want people to either support us or realize that we are focused. However, sharing our goals is a fatal mistake because it can lead to discouragement.
When you share your goals, you open yourself to discouragement because many people will doubt your ability to achieve these goals, and they will try convincing you to stop going after them.
Mainly, the people you love the most will tell you that it’s impossible to achieve these goals, and the sad thing is that you might end up believing them. You might find yourself overthinking and analyzing their arguments, and eventually, you might give up if you are not a strong-willed person.
When I started blogging, I shared my blogging goals with many people because I believed they would support me. However, to my surprise, these folks discouraged me. They sent me links to Youtube videos and articles that explained how it’s impossible to succeed as a blogger, and some of them advised me to delete my blog and look for a 9-to-5 job.
Their advice discouraged me, and I kept overanalyzing their negative ideas about blogging. I then realized that we humans tend to focus on negative advice because I focused so much on their advice that I got headaches and anxiety attacks. It took me a long time to overcome their negative impact, and I had to force myself to work on my blog every day because I always thought about their advice whenever I wrote an article.
I would have given up if I wasn’t a strong-willed person.
I’m sharing this information with you because I know some of you are weak-willed dreamers with big goals, and you might give up easily after sharing your goals with many people.
Today’s world is filled with cowards who don’t believe in their/other people’s abilities, and therefore, you might accidentally share your goals with these folks.
For this reason, keep your goals to yourself, or only share them with believers – if you really feel like sharing them – and it will be easier for you to commit to your goals.
Anyway, I wish you the best in your endeavors. May the universe support you by providing you with the grace, miracles, and blessings you need to achieve your goals.
Thanks for Reading.
You can find me at my Facebook community: The Unbounded Wisdom Community for Mind-Blowing Quotes and ideas.
It’s All Risky: Therefore, Stop Avoiding Risk
‘My life changed when I discovered that it’s all risky. Getting married is risky, having children is risky, going into business is risky, investing your money is risky. It’s all risky.’ – Jim Rohn
When I started blogging and decided to no longer work 9-to-5, most of my friends thought I was crazy. They urged me to quit my blogging career because it’s risky, and they advised me to look for a safe and secure job that would guarantee a better future.
Their advice made me realize that many people fear taking risks. They avoid taking risky career paths, and they choose careers that guarantee a safe and secure future. Little do they know that everything is risky.
For instance, although a 9-to-5 job promises security, it’s also risky because the boss can fire you at any time for any reason. Moreover, the massive job-cuts that are occurring globally prove that 9-to-5 jobs are as risky as creative endeavors.
These job-cuts also prove that nothing, even when it seems secure, is 100% riskless because we are never 100% sure of the outcome of the paths we take – whether risky or not.
For this reason, we should stop avoiding some things because we think they are risky. We must learn to control our fears and try doing what we think is risky, particularly if it promises a good future.
Therefore, if you are young and you don’t have many responsibilities, and you feel like venturing into entrepreneurship instead of working 9-to-5, you must do so even when you feel that entrepreneurship is risky. Remember, a 9-to-5 job is also risky since many people have been fired from jobs they thought were secure.
For instance, Jim Carrey’s father was fired despite thinking that working as an accountant was safer than being a comedian. For as Jim Carrey put it, ‘My father could have been a great comedian, but he didn’t believe that was possible for him, and so he made a conservative choice. Instead, he got a safe job as an accountant, and when I was 12 years old he was let go from the safe job, and our family had to do whatever we could to survive.’
Just like Jim Carrey’s father, we might regret choosing a path we thought was safe if we avoid taking risky paths. To avoid regret and ensure that we live a fulfilling life with millions of possibilities, we must choose the risky paths and realize that there’s nothing to lose. After all, everything we have, including our bodies, is borrowed from mother earth. As well, the riskier the path, the more fulfilling and adventurous it is.
Therefore, don’t fear taking risks. Remember, everything is risky.
‘Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.’ – Mark Twain
You can join my Facebook community for amazing quotes and insights.
Top 24 Deep Truths Every Spiritual Seeker Must Know
In my article, 20 Powerful Spiritual Truths You Must Know Right Now, I discussed amazing spiritual truths that most of you loved. Here, I’ll share with you deep truths that all spiritual seekers must know.
Most of the truths I’ll share here are known by every spiritual seeker, but others are facts only known by seekers who read hard and think deep.
- Envy is a mixture of pessimism, hate, and fear.
- Anyone, including the wicked, can manipulate spiritual powers. This is the reason why ancient secret societies never exposed their secret spiritual knowledge to everybody.
- If you fear ghosts, you are either closed-minded or you don’t know that the divine dwells in you.
- If you stop caring about non-sense, you’ll have more energy to work on spiritual development.
- Life becomes better when you stop trying to control it.
- Your most reliable sources of knowledge are your intuition and reason.
- The body does not know the difference between reality and imagination. It will tremble when you imagine yourself in a frozen forest, and it can sweat when you imagine yourself in a hot desert.
- Words are powerful: they evoke feelings, emotions, and trigger action.
- We came from a powerful, intelligent, and mysterious source.
- A life of service leads to harmony.
- You’ll find inner peace when you stop attaching emotions and feelings to your thoughts.
- We are gods in a lower state of consciousness.
- You are both earthly and godly. Your body makes you one with the earth, and your spirit makes you one with God.
- Many spiritual masters agree that you will feel the presence of the Divine if you choose one virtue and conduct it uncompromisingly.
- Loving everybody unconditionally and being thankful for what you have are silent methods of prayer.
- You easily attain inner peace when you surrender to the flow of life.
- Ghosts exist, I saw one after saying a moon prayer.
- According to the Law of Divine Manifestation, the universe will provide you with everything you need to grow in all aspects of your life.
- According to the Law of Prosperity, you prosper easily and quickly when you hold images, feelings, and emotions that align with beauty, prosperity, and love.
- The universe will only give you more spiritual powers when you effectively use the powers you have.
- Psychedelic drugs induce higher states of consciousness.
- All living things are The Creator expressing itself in different states of consciousness.
- Knowing or thinking about the Creator is not enough; as spiritual seekers, we must strive to feel the Creator’s presence.
- Invoking spirits with an impure heart is dangerous as you might end up invoking evil entities.
Hope you enjoyed the deep truths. If so, you are welcome to my facebook community, unbounded wisdom community for insightful quotes and ideas.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts