After reading many personal development books, I realized that most of them place great emphasis on positive thinking. The authors usually advise us to think positively so that we attract good things. However, some people doubt whether positive thinking attracts positive circumstances because their life seldom happens in accordance with their thoughts.
After trying out positive thinking, I realized that no matter how positive you think, life will still bring you challenges and misfortunes. For this reason, positive thinking doesn’t prevent bad things from happening.
However, I learned that positive thinking enables you to attain inner peace regardless of what is happening, and makes you have a positive perception towards problems.
Reality is a matter of perception. A negative thinker hates the fact that a rose flower has thorns while a positive thinker loves the fact that a thorny plant has roses. A negative thinker succumbs to intense anxiety and depression when he faces a problem, but a positive thinker sees an obstacle as an opportunity to grow and develop some skills.
That being said, be positive, but realize that positive thinking is purely psychological; it won’t force life to bring you good circumstances. Just like prayer, it enables you to have faith and hope. It makes you believe that good things will happen and gives you the confidence to follow your dreams.
Therefore, don’t only think positively and expect life to bring you unlimited opportunities. Instead, think positively, work hard, and wait.
Facebook Group – Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 21 Motivational Lewis Howes Quotes (Net Worth – 10$ Million)
Lewis Howes is an amazing writer and entrepreneur who’s best-known for hosting The School of Greatness podcast. He’s also a great motivational speaker who loves inspiring people to follow their dreams. His life story is so inspiring because it reminds me that anything is possible regardless of an individual’s circumstances.
Here are 21 Lewis Howes’ motivational quotes I can’t wait to share with you.
- ‘I don’t care if I fail because I know that’s the path I need to take in order to achieve what I want.’
- ‘When we are clear on our vision then it is easier to let go of self-doubt.’
- ‘Listen to your heart, and lean into the dream.’
- ‘You were born with a gift. Something unique inside of you that only you possess.’
- ‘A lot of people fail when they are trying to be successful entrepreneurs because they don’t believe in themselves.’
- ‘What really helped me to overcome my darkest moment was just knowing that there was more to my life than what I had already created.’
- ‘Be a giving human-being and more good will come back to you.’
- ‘Your dream will guide your direction. It will put you on the right path.’
- ‘I’d rather have zero friends and chase what I love than live an average life and have all the friends in the world.’
- ‘Greatness is really following the thing you love the most and making the maximum impact on people around you.’
- ‘The thing you want will come when you are ready for it. So what are the things you need to do to get ready for the things you want?’
- ‘The greatest minds and greatest achievers are very specific and clear on their vision.’
- ‘If you don’t have a dream what’s the point?’
- ‘Your dreams matter because you matter.’
- ‘Every single day I think what’s the one step I can take today that’s gonna help me move forward.’
- ‘First, we have to figure out what is our dream, and go on a journey to achieving that.’
- ‘The world makes room for passionate people.’
- ‘It’s hard to feel fulfilled, it’s hard to feel like there’s
purposeif you don’t have something worth working towards.’
- ‘Even the greatest people in the world had self-doubt at some point.’
- ‘The only way to succeed is to fail over and over again and to embrace that experience, and embrace that failure, as part of the journey.’
- ‘Studies have shown that when you have a goal you are less likely to be depressed.’
Hope you enjoyed Lewis Howes’ quotes. You can add more of his quotes in the comment box below.
Top 21 Most Motivating Will Smith Quotes (Net Worth – $250 Million).
Will Smith is a superstar who has achieved massive success in Showbiz. He has appeared in great movies such as The Pursuit of Happiness and Men in Black. His four Grammy Awards and a whopping net worth of $250 million make him one of the most successful actors of the 21st century.
Besides his exceptional acting skills, I adore Will Smith because he loves motivating his fans.
Here are his top 21 motivational quotes I would love to share with you.
- “We didn’t grow up with the sense that where we were was where we were gonna be, we grew up with the sense that where we were almost didn’t matter because we were becoming something greater.”
- “Being realistic is the most common traveled road to mediocrity.”
- “Fail early, fail often, fail forward.”
- “I believe that I can create whatever I wanna create. If I can put my head on it right, study it, and learn the patterns.”
- “If you get your priorities straight, it’s really simple.”
- “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive God-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know. It’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
- “Fear is not real, the only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future.”
- “I wanna represent the idea that you really can make what you want.”
- “You have to be prepared when you lose something. When you go through a divorce, when your lover dies, when you lose your house, you have to understand that nature has no other way. There is a rebirth. It doesn’t change the pain of the death but you got to stay awake and stay focused for what’s the rebirth that God is about to offer you.”
- “Make a choice, just decide, what is gonna be, who you are gonna be, how you are gonna do it. Just decide. And then from that point, the universe is going to get out of your way.”
- “The center of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline.”
- ‘Failure is a massive part of being able to be successful.”
- “I think that there is a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different than what has happened for the last 50 million years of history can happen.”
- “The road to success is through commitment, and through the strength to drive through that commitment when it gets hard. And it is gonna get hard and you’re gonna wanna quit sometimes, but it’ll be coloured by who you are, and more who you want to be.”
- “I feel strongly that we are who we choose to be.”
- “The road to power is in taking responsibility.”
- “Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”
- “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.”
- “I have never really viewed myself as particularly talented, I view myself as slightly above average in talent, and where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working.”
- “The guy who’s willing to hustle the most is gonna be the guy that just gets that loose ball.”
- “There is a redemptive power that making a choice has.”
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS1 year ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster