After reading many personal development books, I realized that most of them place great emphasis on positive thinking. The authors usually advise us to think positively so that we attract good things. However, some people doubt whether positive thinking attracts positive circumstances because life seldom happens in accordance with our thoughts.
After trying out positive thinking, I realized that no matter how positive you think, life will always bring you challenges and misfortunes. For this reason, positive thinking doesn’t prevent bad things from happening. However, I learned that positive thinking enables you to attain inner peace regardless of what is happening, and it also makes you have a positive perception towards problems.
Reality is a matter of perception. A negative thinker hates the fact that a rose flower has thorns while a positive thinker loves the fact that a plant full of thorns has roses. A negative thinker succumbs to intense anxiety and depression when he faces a problem, but a positive thinker sees an obstacle as an opportunity to grow and develop some skills. Besides this, a positive thinker never gives up because he knows that things will work out for the best.
That being said, be positive, but realize that positive thinking won’t force life to bring you good circumstances. Just like prayer, it only enables you to have faith and hope. It makes you believe that good things will happen and gives you the confidence to follow your dreams.
For this reason, don’t only think positively and expect life to bring you unlimited opportunities. Instead, think positively, work hard, and wait.
N/B – For further discussions, I encourage you to air your ideas in the comment box, and also follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 21 Most Motivating Will Smith Quotes (Net Worth – $250 Million).
Will Smith is a superstar. He has achieved massive success in Showbiz. The guy has appeared in great movies such as The Pursuit of Happiness and Men in Black. His four Grammy Awards and a whopping net worth of 250$ million make him one of the most successful actors of the 21st century.
Besides his exceptional acting skills, I adore Will Smith because he loves providing motivational pieces of advice. Here are his top 21 motivational quotes I would love to share with you.
- “Being realistic is the most common traveled road to mediocrity.”
- “Fail early, fail often, fail forward.”
- “If you get your priorities straight, it’s really simple.”
- “Fear is not real, the only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future.”
- “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror.”
- “You have to be prepared when you lose something. When you go through a divorce, when your lover dies, when you lose your house, you have to understand that nature has no other way. There is a rebirth. It doesn’t change the pain of the death but you got to stay awake and stay focused for what’s the rebirth that God is about to offer you.”
- “The centre of bringing any dream into fruition is self-discipline.”
- ‘Failure is a massive part of being able to be successful.”
- The road to success is through commitment, and through the strength to drive through that commitment when it gets hard. And it is gonna get hard and you’re gonna wanna quit sometimes, but it’ll be coloured by who you are, and more who you want to be.”
- “I feel strongly that we are who we choose to be.”
- “The road to power is in taking responsibility.”
- “I think that there is a certain delusional quality that all successful people have to have. You have to believe that something different than what has happened for the last 50 million years of history, you have to believe that something different can happen.”
- “Talent you have naturally, skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.”
- “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive God-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste. You know. It’s something that truly exists in all of us.”
- “I wanna represent the idea that you really can make what you want.”
- “I have never really viewed myself as particularly talented, I view myself as slightly above average in talent, and where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working.”
- “We didn’t grow up with the sense that where we were was where we were gonna be, we grew up with the sense that where we were almost didn’t matter because we were becoming something greater.”
- “There is a redemptive power that making a choice has.”
- “Make a choice, just decide, what is gonna be, who you are gonna be, how you are gonna do it. Just decide. And then from that point, the universe is going to get out of your way.”
- “I believe that I can create whatever I wanna create. If I can put my head on it right, study it, and learn the patterns.”
- “The guy who’s willing to hustle the most is gonna be the guy that just gets that loose ball.”
24 Badass Quotes From Jen Sincero’s Book: You Are A Badass
I just finished reading ‘You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life’ by Jen Sincero, and I feel unbeatable. I also feel inspired, and I believe that I can get whatever I want if I go after it. The book has encouraged me to have faith, practice gratitude and fearlessly go after my dreams.
While reading it, I noted down powerful quotes so that I remember Jen Sincero’s teachings.
Here are they:
- ‘If you wanna stay stuck in the same place and keep getting spanked with the same lessons over and over, be negative, resentful, and victimized.’
- You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you are not in a state of gratitude.’
- ‘If you want to get over your issues and rock your life, be grateful, look for the good and learn.’
- ‘The moment you have the audacity to start believing in the not-yet-seen, your reality will begin to shift.’
- ‘When we share what we were brought here to give, we are in alignment with our highest, most powerful selves.’
- ‘Faith is the muscle you use when you decide to blast outside of your comfort zone and transform your life into something that’s practically unrecognizable to you in your present reality. Faith smothers your fear of the unknown. Faith allows you to take risks. Faith is the stuff of ‘leap and the net will appear.’
- ‘If you focus on the negative aspects of the more challenging things in your life, it will just lower your frequency, keep you in pain and resentment, attract more negativity to you, very possibly make you sick, and very definitely make you crabby.’
- ‘Love yourself, and the bluebirds of happiness will be your permanent backup singers.’
- ‘Your job isn’t to know the how, it’s to know the what, and to be open to discovering, and receiving, the how.’
- ‘You’re on a journey with no defined beginning, middle or end. There are no wrong twists and turns. There is just being. And your job is to be as you as you can be.’
- ‘Nobody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. Think of the Wright brothers. Can you imagine how that whole thing went down?’
- ‘Comparison is the fastest way to take all the fun out of life.’
- ‘If you’re to get anywhere near reaching your full potential in this life as a writer, artist, business person, parent, baker, or a fully realized human being in general: DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME GIVING ONE SINGLE CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS OF YOU.’
- ‘When we’re happy and all in love with ourselves, we can’t be bothered with the bullshit (our own or other people’s).’
- ‘Wanting can be done sitting on the couch with a bong in your hand and a travel magazine on your lap. Deciding means jumping in all the way, doing whatever it takes, and going after your dreams with the tenacity of a dateless cheerleader a week before prom night.’
- ‘Your true-self lives in the present (not stuck in your head), totally believes in miracles and is one with the universe.’
- ‘It’s not your fault that you’re fucked up. It’s your fault if you stay fucked up.’
- ‘We are very powerful creatures who create our realities through focused energy, and should our subconscious mind decide to focus that energy at stopping ourselves from taking a risk because it’s freaking out and terrified, things can a little crazy around here.’
- ‘All of us are connected to this limitless power, and most of us aren’t using but a fraction of it.’
- ‘When I’m connected with Source Energy and in the flow, I am so much more powerful, so much more in tune to my physical world and the world beyond, and just so much happier in general. And the more I meditate and the more attention I give to this relationship with my invisible superpower, the more effortlessly I can manifest the things I want into my life, and do it with such specificity and at such a rapid rate that it makes my hair stand up. It’s like I’ve finally figured out how to make my magic wand work.’
- ‘Focus on what makes you feel good, and ye shall find that which makes you feel good.’
- ‘In order to truly raise your vibration, you’ve got to believe that everything you want is available to you. And the best way to keep this belief strong is by staying connected to Source Energy.’
- ‘Unless your energy is lined up properly with that which you desire, really desire, any action you take is going to require way more effort to get you where you want to go, If it gets you there at all.’
- If you want to radically change your life, strengthen your faith that we live in an abundant, benevolent universe by being grateful for everything you’ve already manifested and all the good that’s hurtling toward you. Be grateful that you have the power to manifest any reality you desire and then leap into the void and get it.’
Which of the above badass quotes touched you the most?
You are welcome to join my facebook community, The Unbounded Wisdom Community for insightful quotes and ideas.
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail