I dedicate this article to those of you facing extreme difficulties/hardships in your lives. I felt that I must share with you the following 12 quotes which I believe will make you have a positive perception towards your difficulties.
- Life is designed to be a story of achievement inspite of adversity – Jim Rohn, Seasons of Life.
- The mere fact that you have obstacles to overcome is in your favour because those who have no obstacles have nothing to awaken the SPIRIT in them – Robert Collier, Secret of Ages.
- You rise above difficulties if you come to the realization that what is happening in your life is temporary, and will always be changing – Anthony Roberts, Beyond Positive Thinking.
- Man was created with a spirit that has the capacity to accomplish great things, but you may fail to realize your dreams if you don’t recognize that hard times are stepping stones towards greatness – Anonymous.
- No man can be confronted with a difficulty which he has no strength to meet – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness.
- Difficulty is a call for unused energy, demanding the use of latent power and hidden resources. It’s, therefore, a good angel, a friend and a teacher because if calmly listened to, it leads to larger blessedness and wisdom – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness.
- No situation is difficult in itself, it is the lack of understanding and wisdom in dealing with a situation that gives rise to difficulty – James Allen, Byway to Blessedness
- The severity of your problem is just a matter of perspective – Ernie Zelinski, 101 Really Important Things That You Already Know but Keep Forgetting.
- Life is difficult more often than it isn’t. To live means to face difficulties. It’s what you learn from these difficulties that matters – Sigmund Brouwer, Devil’s Pass.
- The very circumstances in life that seem heartbreaking evils will turn to joy if you steadfastly refuse to see anything but the Creator/God in them – Emily Cady, Lessons in Truth.
- It is when you are going through your most difficult learning experiences that you must draw on your ability to control your mind and have faith that the difficulty you face is simply part of the process that will bring you through to your goal –Brian Tracy, Maximum Achievement
- Whenever The Creator wants to send you a gift, he wraps it up in a problem. The bigger the problem, the bigger the gift – Norman Vincent Pearl
*Consider it all joy my brothers, when you face all kinds of trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing- Saint Paul, The Bible.
Which of the above quotes had a large impact on you?
N/B- if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms.
Photography – @simplykech – +254735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
16 Sensational Quotes by the Rich and Famous That Prove Hard Work is the Secret to Success
I have written twice, on why hard work is the secret to success because I believe that hard work works. Today, I compiled quotes I noted down from books, songs, interviews, and speeches of some of the world’s famous millionaires to prove that these folks really believe in hard work.
Here are they
- ‘I never cried, never complained, I just worked hard. To get to where I got to in life, it has been hard work.’ – Mayweather, boxer, (Net worth – around $ 700million).
- ‘I represent being sucker-free, being positive, and working hard. I don’t hate on anybody, I’m not a negative individual, and I just wake up and I just try to work the hardest I can work.’ – Puff Daddy, American Rapper & Entrepreneur (Net worth $810 -900 million)
- ‘I just kept at it. I work, work, work, work. I hate lazy people, I hate laziness.’ – Nicki Minaj, Rapper & Singer (Net worth – $ 70 million)
- ‘They always tell me nobody is working hard as you, and even though I laugh it off men, it’s probably true coz when all my friends are out partying I’m just here making music that they party to.’ – Drake, Rapper (Net worth – $120 Million).
- ‘Dreams don’t work unless you do.’ – John C. Maxwell, American Author & Pastor (Net worth – $ 700 million).
- ‘I have brothers like Rick Ross, and Wayne who are working like non-stop. I think we all push each other harder.’ – Drake, Rapper (Net worth – $120 Million).
- ‘I have never viewed myself as particularly talented, where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working, while the other guy is eating, I’m working. – Will Smith, Actor (Net worth – $250 million)
- ‘Ignore the naysayers, and WORK LIKE HELL.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor (Net worth – $ 400 million)
- ‘If you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard hard work.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor (Net worth-$ 400 million).
- ‘Work-hard, and who knows maybe someday you’ll find yourself standing on the stage, or maybe someday somebody will give you an award calling you an innovator.’ – Justin Timberlake, Singer – Songwriter (Net worth – $230 million).
- ‘I had no money to go to college so I had to work three jobs, and I learned a work ethic that I think made me who I am. I am a very hard worker, I am not the smartest kid in class, but just in terms of being clever and having hustle, I think my career proves that I’ll get it done no matter what – Jason Calacanis, Internet Entrepreneur (Net worth – $20 million).
- ‘Work-hard every waking hour if you are starting a company because if somebody else is working 50 hours and you are working 100, you will get twice as much done in the course of the year.’ – Elon Musk (Net worth- $ 20 billion)
- ‘I think there is no secret to success. It’s all about hard work. It’s about going out there and practicing more than your teammates or opponents.’ – Alex Morgan, Footballer ($ Net worth – $3 million ).
- ‘Talent without hard work is nothing.’ – Christiano Ronaldo, Footballer (Net worth – $400 million)
- ’If you think you can make it without working, you are making a mistake. If you are not going to work hard forget about it.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor (Net worth – $ 400 million).
- You have to work. I work every day and this is why I’m in the top level. It is not by coincidence it’s because I put extra-work outside the field.’ – Christiano Ronaldo, Footballer (Net worth – $400 million)
Which of the above quotes did you like?
Feel free to join my facebook group Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes and discussions.
You are free to join my email list for personal discussions and regular updates.
13 Insightful Quotes You Must Know On Your Journey to Success from Maxwell Maltz Book: The New Psycho-Cybernetics.
Your self-image refers to the beliefs you have about your character, appearance, and abilities. In his best-seller, The New Psycho-Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz mainly argues that your self-image determines the person you will become, and for this reason, he teaches how to adopt a self-image that will make you succeed.
In the book, he also teaches about our inbuilt-success mechanism, how we can use our imagination to succeed, the power of rational thinking, and many more lessons.
The book has enabled millions of folks to create a powerful self-image that enabled them achieve their biggest goals. Here are insightful quotes from the book you must know if you want to succeed.
- ‘The person in hot pursuit of meaningful, rewarding goals and a calendar of important things to do has little time to obsess over trivial slights and offenses.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Philosopher Elbert Hubbard said, ‘The greatest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Mr.Thomas Edison worked endlessly on a problem, using the method of elimination. If a person asked him whether he were discouraged because doing many attempts proved unavailing, he would say, ‘No, I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.’- Maxwell Maltz
- You cannot realize the potentialities and possibilities inherent in that unique and special something that is you if you keep turning your back on it, feeling ashamed of it, hating it, unfairly comparing it to false idols, and refusing to recognize it as your greatest asset and ally.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Having a goal and understanding the situation are not enough. You must have the courage to act, for only by actions can goals, desires, and beliefs be translated into realities.’- Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Almost every bright and shining success has in its shadow a long list of disappointments, frustrations, and humiliations.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The difference between a successful person and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘When you thoroughly accept that you are not your mistakes, you are freed to acknowledge them, learn from them, set them aside, and move on from them without being mired in them.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Once a decision is made, focus on supporting it, not second-guessing it.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘No one is immune to negative feelings and attitudes. Even the most successful personalities experience them at times. The important thing is to recognize them for what they are, and take positive action.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- In sports, it’s said, ‘You can’t win by playing not to lose.’ In life, even in everyday situations, we might say the same. In fact, playing not to lose only serves to manufacture and magnify stress, thus increasing the likelihood of making mistakes.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘We must learn to do our work, act on the best assumptions available, and leave the results to take care of themselves.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The fundamental message of psycho-cybernetics is that every human being has been literally ‘engineered for success’ by the Creator. Every human being has access to a power greater than him/herself.’ – Maxwell Maltz
Which quote did you love the most?
IDEAS7 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS6 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE6 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
Motivation7 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS6 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES4 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS4 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
IDEAS5 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail
IDEAS7 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People
IDEAS7 months ago
Top 4 Quick and Sure Ways to Conquer Discouragement