Alan Watts was a famous philosopher and speaker who loved teaching Eastern philosophy. He made Eastern philosophy comprehensible and thus managed to attract a huge following.
I managed to gather some of his mind-opening quotes that will give you a glimpse of his teachings.
- ‘If you say that getting the money is the most important thing, you will spend your life completely wasting your time. You will be doing things you don’t like doing.’
- ‘The only way to handle danger is to face it.’
- ‘The way to become one with the universe is to trust it.’
- ‘Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way.’
- ‘The real you is not a puppet which life pushes around, the real deep down you, is the whole universe.’
- One of the most interesting transformation of being directly and honestly selfish, is that you stop deceiving people.’
- ‘To live I must have faith, I must trust myself to the totally unknown.’
- ‘The consequences of fake love are almost invariably destructive because they build up resentment on the part of the person who does the fake loving as well as on the part of those who are its recipients.’
- ‘You can only know God through an open mind.’
- ‘If you go off into the far, far forest and get quiet, you’ll come to understand that you are connected to everything.’
- ‘We are headed straight for death as if we have been condemned by a judge and yet here we are all clinging on to things.’
- ‘But you will cease to feel isolated when you recognize, for example, that you do not have a sensation of the sky; you are that sensation.’
- ‘This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize its play.’
Hope you enjoyed Alan Watt’s quotes.
Top 26 Intriguing Tony Robbins Quotes (Net worth – $500 million)
Tony Robbins is an American personal development teacher who has authored best-selling books, such as Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power. Besides, he has coached many famous people, and he’s among the most famous personal development coaches in the world.
Tony Robbins loves encouraging people to work hard and follow their dreams. He believes we have the power to become whoever we want.
Here are his top 26 intriguing quotes.
- ‘Be the person that does more for others and life will be anything you want out of it.’
- ‘There’s no one I’ve ever met who is always confident in all situations: every person gets knocked off.’
- ‘The way to get wealthy right now today is to free yourself from the illusion that you are not already wealthy.’
- ‘The only way to effectively use your emotions is to understand that they all serve you. You must learn from your emotions and use them to create the results you want for a greater quality of life.’
- ‘What a person believes, what he thinks is possible or impossible, to a great extent determines what he can or cannot do.’
- ‘We are not made to survive, we are made to thrive.’
- ‘What you and I focus on massively affects how we feel.’
- ‘You’ve got to realize that you must take conscious control of running your mind. You’ve got to do it deliberately; otherwise, you’re going to be at the mercy of whatever happens around you.’
- ‘So many people want to avoid any hint of a problem or challenge, yet the surmounting of difficulty is the crucible that forms character.’
- ‘Keep going with massive action, and you’ll find the way.
- ‘You must say, I’m gonna find the way or make the way.’
- ‘Progress equals happiness; if you are not growing, you are dying inside.’
- ‘If you get yourself in a state of certainty, then you tap a lot more potential.’
- ‘The number one key to all success is personal power, or the ability to take action.’
- ‘The first step for creating lasting change in your life is to have a vision of what you truly want.’
- ‘If you want to become all you can become, do all you can do, hear all you can hear, see all you can see, you’ve got to learn how to handle frustration. Frustration can kill dreams.’
- ‘Those that acknowledge that something is giving them the gift of life the more of it they experience.’
- ‘Leaders don’t believe in limited resources.’
- ‘When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.’
- ‘The first thing you can do to turn yourself around during hard times is to take control of your mind.’
- ‘We usually think of beliefs in terms of creeds or doctrines, and that’s what many beliefs are. But in the most basic sense, a belief is any guiding principle, dictum, faith, or passion that can provide meaning and direction in life.’
- ‘Everybody in life gets their ‘musts’, and not their ‘shoulds.’
- ‘Resourcefulness is the ultimate resource.’
- ‘There’s only one more thing you need to get whatever you want, and that’s grace. Some call it luck, and some call it God.
- ‘The difference in people’s abilities to fully tap their personal resources is directly affected by their goals.’
- ‘Always give more than what you expect to receive.’
Hope you enjoyed Tony Robbins’ quotes. Thanks for reading.
16 Powerful Affirmations from The Secret Door to Success by Florence Shinn
Last week, I posted the Top 25 Affirmations that Will Lift Your Thinking, and you loved the article. Today, I’ll share with you amazing affirmations from Florence Scovel Shinn’s book: The Secret Door to Success.
- ‘The walls of lack and delay now crumble away, and I enter my Promised Land, under grace.’
- ‘The unexpected happens, my seemingly impossible good now comes to pass.’
- ‘What God has done for others, He now does for me and more.’
- ‘My lambs are now filled with the oil of faith and fulfillment.’
- ‘Now is the appointed time. Today is the day of my amazing good fortune.’
- ‘I am divinely led, I follow the right fork in the road. God makes a way where there is no way.’
- ‘The waters of my Red Sea part, and I pass over on dry land, I now go forward into my Promised Land.
- ‘The ground I am on is holy ground. I now expand rapidly into the divine plan of my life, where all conditions are permanently perfect.’
- ‘I am the child of the King! My rich Father now pours out his abundance upon me: I am the child of the King! Everything makes way for me.’
- ‘The inspiration of the Almighty shall be my defense and I shall have plenty of silver.’
- ‘What God has done before, He now does for me and more.’
- ‘I look with wonder at that which is before me.’
- ‘No matter how impossible the situation seems, Infinite Intelligence/God knows the way out.’
- ‘God is the Giver and the Gift and now creates His own amazing channels.’
- ‘Nothing can hinder, nothing can delay the manifestation of the Divine Plan of my life.’
- ‘The Lights of Lights streams on my pathway, revealing the Open Road of Fulfillment.’
Hope you enjoyed Florence Scovel’s affirmations. Thanks for reading.
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS1 year ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster