Are you afraid of dreaming big? Do you think that it’s impossible to achieve big dreams?
Here are 13 quotes that will inspire you to believe that you can reach your wildest dreams.
- ‘Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your dream is the promise of what you shall one day be’ – James Allen: Byway to Blessedness
- ‘If God gave you a dream then he gave you what you need to accomplish the dream.’ – Joel Osteen: American Televangelist
- ‘When you up-level your idea of what’s possible, and decide to go for it, you open yourself up to the means to accomplish it as well.’ – Jen Sincero: You are a Badass
- ‘If other people can achieve their dreams, why not you?’ – Jim Rohn: American Author, Entrepreneur & Motivational Speaker
- ‘Don’t worry about raising money. It will come if you follow your dreams.’ – Jack Ma: Chinese Business Magnate
- ‘Don’t allow the lack of money to determine your dreams. There is always a way to raise the capital you need. You may have to save and count your pennies, but somehow the money will come. There is a universal principle that always manifests itself: money flows to good ideas: good ideas spawn other good ideas: dreams inspire creativity in money management.’ – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- ‘All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.’ – Walt Disney: American Entrepreneur, Aminator, & Film Producer
- ‘Great dreams of great dreamers are never fulfilled: they are transcended.’ – Robert Schuller, Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
- ‘The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.’ – Oprah Winfrey; American Media Proprietor &Talk Show Host.
- ‘There are plenty of people out there in the world living the kind of life you only dream about living, many of whom are far less fabulous and talented than you are. The key to their success is that they decided to go for it, they stopped listening to their tired old excuses and changed their lousy habits.’ – Jen Sincero: You are a Badass.
- ‘Whatever you can do, or dream, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.’ – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe: German Writer & Statesman
- ‘If you don’t build your dreams, you will help others build theirs – Dhirubai Ambani: Indian Tycoon
- ‘When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you.’ – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Which is your favorite quote? Do you have other quotes that will inspire people to dream big?
Find me on my Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, instagram, or twitter.
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – 0735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 25 Enlightening Quotes by Manly P. Hall: The Possessor of Secret Spiritual Knowledge
Manly P. Hall, mainly known for his book, ‘The Secret Teachings of All Ages’ was a mystic, astrologer, and author. He loved studying ancient secret societies and religions since he was eager to pinpoint ancient hidden knowledge. Manly P’s works are enlightening, and they have encouraged me to work towards uniting with my divine-self.
Here are the top 25 Manly P. Hall quotes I gathered from his books.
- ‘Philosophy reveals to man his kinship with the All/God. It shows him that he is a brother to the suns which dot the firmament; it lifts him from a taxpayer on a whirling atom to a citizen of the Cosmos. It teaches him that while physically bound to earth, there is nevertheless within him a spiritual power, a diviner Self, through which he is one with the symphony of the whole.’
- ‘The word ‘union’ which we find so much in Near Eastern religious philosophy, derives from the original Sanskrit for, Yoga, which simply means – to remove the interval between man and Deity. This is removed by man redeeming the lesser nature of his own being and restoring its luminosity.’
- ‘It is inconceivable and impossible that any nation should have endured as Egypt did for thousands of years without tremendous spiritual potential.’
- ‘Humans are caught in a predicament wherein the limitations imposed by physical existence are combined with a triple ignorance; ignorance of our origins, of our true nature, and of our ultimate destiny.’
- ‘All definitions define natures according to their limitations. Axiomatically, definition is limitation.’
- ‘All truth-seeking is motivated by the impulse that if the truth is found and applied naturally to all works of man, the result will be universal peace, happiness, and security.’
- ‘Always seeking inward, always working to penetrate the veils between the obvious and the real, always seeing in nature a fragment of the Eternal and recognizing that every form that exists in the world is in some way a symbol of something deeper, leads to enlightenment.’
- ‘Because man has this power within himself to interpret, to open gates, to solve the riddle of the sphinx and to come gradually into the possession of all knowledge, he is represented as the magician, the sage, the saint and the scholar.’
- ‘Man is not the insignificant creature that he appears to be; his physical body is not the true measure of his real self. The invisible nature of man is as vast as his comprehension and as measureless as his thoughts. The fingers of his mind reach out and grasp the stars; his spirit mingles with the throbbing life of the Cosmos itself.’
- ‘If the Infinite had not desired man to become wise, He would not have bestowed upon him the faculty of knowing. If he had not intended man to become virtuous, He would not have sown within the human heart the seeds of virtue. If he had predestined man to be limited to his narrow physical life, He would not have equipped him with perceptions and sensibilities of grasping, in part at least, the immensity of the outer universe.’
- ‘Ignorant of the cause of life, ignorant of the purpose of life, ignorant of what lies beyond the mystery of death, yet possessing within himself the answer to it all, modern man is willing to sacrifice the beautiful, the true, and the good within and without, upon the blood-stained altar of ambition.’
- ‘Through ignorance, man falls; through wisdom, man redeems himself.’
- ‘Life is the great mystery, and only those who pass successfully through its tests and trials, interpreting them aright and extracting the essence of experience therefrom, achieve true understanding.’
- ‘Both God and man have a twofold constitution, of which the superior part is invisible and the inferior visible.’
- ‘The ancients did not believe that spirituality made men either righteous or rational, but rather that righteousness and rationality made men spiritual.’
- ‘This is at once the primary purpose and the consummate achievement of the ancient mysteries; that man shall become aware of and consciously be reunited with the divine source of himself without tasting of physical dissolution.’
- ‘The Pythagoreans believed that everything which existed had a voice and that all creatures were eternally singing the praise of the Creator. Man fails to hear these divine melodies because his soul is enmeshed in the illusion of material existence. When he liberates himself from the bondage of the lower world with its sense limitations, the music of the spheres will again be audible.’
- ‘Man is thus surrounded by a supersensible universe of which he knows nothing because the centers of sense perception within himself have not been developed sufficiently to respond to the subtler rates of vibration of which that universe is composed.’
- ‘The sages of old studied living things to a point of realization that God is most perfectly understood through a knowledge of His supreme handiwork – animate and inanimate nature.’
- ‘The story of Jonah is really a legend of initiation into the mysteries and the ‘great fish’ represents the darkness of ignorance which engulfs man when he is thrown over the side of the ship (is born) into the sea (life).’
- ‘We, therefore, affirm that man must first gain knowledge, virtue, and understanding; then all other things may be added unto him.’
- ‘Today man, a sublime creature with an infinite capacity for self-improvement, in an effort to be true to false standards, turns from his birthright of understanding-without realizing the consequence-and plunges into the maelstrom of material illusion.’
- ‘Men must learn that happiness crowns the soul’s quest for understanding. Only through the realization of infinite goodness and infinite accomplishment can the peace of the inner Self be assured.’
- ‘Right action, right feeling, and right-thinking are prerequisites of right-knowing, and the attainment of philosophic power is possible only to such that have harmonized their thinking with their living.’
- ‘The religious world of today is almost totally ignorant of the fact that science and biology is the fountainhead of its doctrines and tenets.’
Which of the above Manly P. Hall did you like the most?
Top 15 Motivating Jay Z Quotes – (Net worth – $1 billion)
Jay Z is a wealthy American rapper and entrepreneur. He is among the best rappers in the world as he has sold over 110 million records. Besides being a good rapper, Jay Z is a successful businessman who owns multi-million dollar companies. For this reason, he’s been interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and many other influential TV personalities.
Here are some of his motivating quotes I noted down while watching the interviews.
- ‘You have to be strong enough and resilient to believe in whatever you are trying to do.’
- ‘Have such a strong belief in yourself that you can quiet out all the outside noise because that’s what you gonna need every step of the way.’
- ‘Belief in oneself and knowing who you are; that’s the foundation of everything great.’
- ‘The genius thing that we did was we didn’t give up.’
- ‘For me, it’s just having discipline and having the confidence in who I am.’
- ‘Get involved in things that you love.’
- ‘Everything in life is for your greatest good, no matter how difficult it seems at the time.’
- ‘I’d rather die enormous than live dormant, that’s how we on it.’
- ‘If you set your intention and you believe with your whole soul. It’s (success) gonna happen for you, I promise you.’
- ‘I love what I do, and if you love what you do, you’ll wanna be the best at it.’
- ‘I have learned more from failures than success.’
- ‘Only two things will get you through this; that’s patience and persistence.’
- ‘I believe you can speak things into existence.’
- ‘I am not afraid of dying. I am afraid of not trying.’
- ‘The truth about talent is it’s God-given.’
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
SUCCESS1 year ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS1 year ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster