In his book, The Secret of Ages, Robert Collier mainly discusses how we can use the power within and around us to bring our desires to fruition. He believes everyone was destined to be successful, and he explains how we can be successful.
The book is inspiring and makes readers believe that success is within their reach. I learned several lessons from the book which I will share with you later.
Today, I will only share with you amazing quotes from the book.
- ‘It matters not whether you are a banker or lawyer, businessman or clerk. Whether you are the custodian of millions, or you have to struggle for your daily bread. This Life Principle/God makes no distinction between the rich and the poor, high and low. The greater your need, the more readily it will respond to your call.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Knowing that you are working with a force, which never yet has failed in anything it has undertaken, you can go ahead in the confident knowledge that it will not fail in your case either.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Whatever it is necessary for you to know, whatever it is necessary for you to do, you can know and do if you will but seek the help of this genie-of-your-mind and work with it in the right way.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Dr. Jung, a celebrated Viennese specialist, claims that the subconscious mind contains not only all the knowledge that it has gathered during the life of the individual but that in addition, it contains all the wisdom of past ages. That by drawing upon its wisdom and power the individual may possess any good thing of life, from health and happiness to riches and success.’ – Robert Collier.
- But when you pray earnestly you form a mental image of the thing that you desire and you hold it strongly in your thought. Then the Universal Intelligence, which is your intelligence – Omnipotent Mind-, begins to work with and for you, and this is what brings about the manifestation of your desire.’ – Robert Collier
- Just as the most powerful forces in nature are the invisible ones – heat, light, air, electricity-so the most powerful forces of man are his invisible forces, his thought forces. And just as electricity can fuse stone and iron, so can your thought forces control your body, so can they make or mar your destiny.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Dr. Winbigler puts the same idea in another way: ‘Inspiration, genius, power, are often interfered with by the conscious mind’s interposing, by man’s failure to recognize his power, afraid to assist himself, lacking the faith in himself necessary to stimulate the subconscious so as to arouse the genius asleep in us.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Prayer is not a mere asking for favours. Prayer is not a paean of praise. Rather prayer is a realization of the God-power within you – of your right of dominion over your own body, your environment, your business, your health, your prosperity.’-Robert Collier
- Man’s principle business in life, as I see, is to establish a contact with Universal Mind. It is to acquire an understanding of this power that is in him.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘The successful man has no time to think of failure. He is too busy thinking up new ways to succeed.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is started, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘No one ever knows how small is the margin between failure and success. Frequently the two are separated by the width of that one word – DISCOURAGEMENT.’ – Robert Collier
- Drive yourself. Force yourself. It is the dreamer, the man with imagination, who has made the world move. Without him, we should still be in the Stone Age.’ – Robert Collier
Feel free to mention the quote you loved the most in the comment box below.
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – 0735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes