In his book, The Secret of Ages, Robert Collier mainly discusses how we can use the power within and around us to bring our desires to fruition. He believes everyone was destined to be successful, and he explains how we can be successful.
The book is inspiring and makes readers believe that success is within their reach. I learned several lessons from the book which I will share with you later.
Today, I will only share with you amazing quotes from the book.
- ‘It matters not whether you are a banker or lawyer, businessman or clerk. Whether you are the custodian of millions, or you have to struggle for your daily bread. This Life Principle/God makes no distinction between the rich and the poor, high and low. The greater your need, the more readily it will respond to your call.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Knowing that you are working with a force, which never yet has failed in anything it has undertaken, you can go ahead in the confident knowledge that it will not fail in your case either.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Whatever it is necessary for you to know, whatever it is necessary for you to do, you can know and do if you will but seek the help of this genie-of-your-mind and work with it in the right way.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Dr. Jung, a celebrated Viennese specialist, claims that the subconscious mind contains not only all the knowledge that it has gathered during the life of the individual but that in addition, it contains all the wisdom of past ages. That by drawing upon its wisdom and power the individual may possess any good thing of life, from health and happiness to riches and success.’ – Robert Collier.
- But when you pray earnestly you form a mental image of the thing that you desire and you hold it strongly in your thought. Then the Universal Intelligence, which is your intelligence – Omnipotent Mind-, begins to work with and for you, and this is what brings about the manifestation of your desire.’ – Robert Collier
- Just as the most powerful forces in nature are the invisible ones – heat, light, air, electricity-so the most powerful forces of man are his invisible forces, his thought forces. And just as electricity can fuse stone and iron, so can your thought forces control your body, so can they make or mar your destiny.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Dr. Winbigler puts the same idea in another way: ‘Inspiration, genius, power, are often interfered with by the conscious mind’s interposing, by man’s failure to recognize his power, afraid to assist himself, lacking the faith in himself necessary to stimulate the subconscious so as to arouse the genius asleep in us.’ – Robert Collier
- ‘Prayer is not a mere asking for favours. Prayer is not a paean of praise. Rather prayer is a realization of the God-power within you – of your right of dominion over your own body, your environment, your business, your health, your prosperity.’-Robert Collier
- Man’s principle business in life, as I see, is to establish a contact with Universal Mind. It is to acquire an understanding of this power that is in him.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘The successful man has no time to think of failure. He is too busy thinking up new ways to succeed.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is started, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance.’ – Robert Collier.
- ‘No one ever knows how small is the margin between failure and success. Frequently the two are separated by the width of that one word – DISCOURAGEMENT.’ – Robert Collier
- Drive yourself. Force yourself. It is the dreamer, the man with imagination, who has made the world move. Without him, we should still be in the Stone Age.’ – Robert Collier
Feel free to mention the quote you loved the most in the comment box below.
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
N/B – Photography – @simplykech – 0735891691
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Marisa Peer is a therapist, best-selling author, and motivational speaker. She loves helping people overcome problems and live a good life. Her teachings are life-changing, and for this reason, I have compiled some of her best quotes.
- ‘Every thought you think and every word you say forms a blueprint and your mind must work to make that blueprint real.’
- ‘Successful people do what they hate to get to where they want to be.’
- ‘You make your beliefs and then your beliefs make you.’
- ‘When you believe in you, everyone else believes in you.’
- ‘The first rule of your mind is, what you expect you realize, so expect amazing things.’
- ‘Celebrities don’t take no for an answer.’
- ‘Belief without talent will take you far further than talent without belief. But if you have both you can go far.’
- ‘There’s nothing that builds you up the way self-praise does.’
- ‘Don’t fear fear. The only fear to fear is fear itself.’
- ‘Form a partnership with your brain, communicate with it better.’
- ‘What you want, wants you, and what you are moving towards is moving towards you.’
- ‘People who fail, give up their dreams because they link pain to them.’
- ‘When you can collaborate with your mind and tell it what you want, you will get what you want.’
- ‘Babies don’t have fear. Therefore, so many fears we have are acquired.’
- ‘With fear, you always have two choices; rationalize it or talk yourself out of it.’
- ‘If you want to be happy, praise yourself a lot.’
- ‘You need to put your effort into falling in love with you and then the world will change so dramatically.’
- ‘People who are very successful never ever wait for motivation. They do it because when you do it you become motivated.’
- ‘Once you believe in yourself it doesn’t really matter what other people think.’
- ‘Find what you love and be brilliant at it.’
- ‘They (successful people) get rejected but they come back over and over again.
Which among the above Marisa Peer quotes did you like the most?
18 Most Mind-Opening Tai Lopez Quotes – (Net worth – $60 Million)
Tai Lopez is an amazing entrepreneur and motivational speaker who loves teaching about success. His motivating teachings have earned him millions of followers on social media.
Tai Lopez believes books are crucial for one’s success because they make you quickly learn what the authors took a long period to learn. Moreover, he trusts that they make you work hard in the right direction.
Most of his advice is inspirational, and he’s one of my best personal development teachers. Here are 18 of his most mind-opening quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘They day you admit you are lost is the day you allow yourself to be found by people who can give you a tip.’
- ‘One thing that people who are highly successful
dothat you can copy is figuring out as quickly as possible what your destiny is.’
- ‘Remember, everybody wants
the goodlife, but not everybody is willing to read to get it. You must read more.’
- ‘You have to know how to find motivation deep within yourself. Once you have
motivation, you have no problem with procrastination.’
- ‘What’s really important is to have a deep understanding and a deep skill-set that is scarce and in demand. This skill-set will make you twice the money, three times the money, hundred times the money you are making now.’
- ‘Become a learning machine and a person who invests in themselves.’
- ‘Humans are different because we have powerful minds.’
- ‘You can’t start out at the top. You start out at the bottom.’
- ‘What changed my life was knowing how to motivate myself.’
- ‘Know this about life. There are vast amounts of horrible people in this world. And there is only a small sliver, a needle in a haystack, of good people. Your ability to find those good people is the single biggest predictor of the quality of the rest of your life.’
- ‘Find somebody that is motivated from within, and spend all the time you can around them.’
- ‘If you can’t sit down and read. There’s no solution for you. You will always be poor.’
- ‘Everybody wants the good life but not everybody is willing to toughen up to get
the goodlife. You must toughen up.’
- ‘The ultimate adventure to me is trying to get insight and see life as a puzzle and my goal in life is to seek the adventures that piece the puzzle together.’
- ‘Money doesn’t bring happiness, but the absence of money brings unhappiness.’
- ‘My second mentor told me, ‘before you can fix where you are, you have to understand how you got to where you are.’
- ‘The goal of life is to enjoy your life. To do something important.’
- ‘There is magic in investing in yourself.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS9 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail