Jalal ad-Din Rumi was an ancient Muslim poet and Sufi mystic who taught about pain, positivity, and following our purpose. He also taught about the importance of realizing the greatness within us. Here are some of his greatest mind-opening quotes.
- ‘Sorrow prepares you for joy.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘This universe is not outside of you, look inside yourself, everything you want, you are already that.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Don’t grieve, anything you lose comes round in another form.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘There is an inner wakefulness that directs the dream and that will eventually startle us back to the truth of who we are.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- You were born with wings you were not meant for crawling, so don’t you have wings, learn to use them and fly.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Everyone is made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.’- Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the world. Today, I am wise, I want to change myself.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear (the wisdom of the soul).’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi.
- ‘There is a voice that doesn’t use words; listen.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Maybe you are searching on the branches for what appears in the roots (Don’t look for answers outside of you because all your answers are within you).’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘The wound is where the light enters.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in a perfect position to pray.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘There is a force within that gives you life, seek that.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Which quote did you love the most?
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE