Jalal ad-Din Rumi was an ancient Muslim poet and Sufi mystic who taught about pain, positivity, and following our purpose. He also taught about the importance of realizing the greatness within us. Here are some of his greatest mind-opening quotes.
- ‘Sorrow prepares you for joy.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘This universe is not outside of you, look inside yourself, everything you want, you are already that.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Don’t grieve, anything you lose comes round in another form.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘There is an inner wakefulness that directs the dream and that will eventually startle us back to the truth of who we are.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is already around your neck.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- You were born with wings you were not meant for crawling, so don’t you have wings, learn to use them and fly.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Everyone is made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.’- Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the world. Today, I am wise, I want to change myself.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear (the wisdom of the soul).’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi.
- ‘There is a voice that doesn’t use words; listen.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘Maybe you are searching on the branches for what appears in the roots (Don’t look for answers outside of you because all your answers are within you).’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘The wound is where the light enters.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in a perfect position to pray.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
- ‘There is a force within that gives you life, seek that.’ – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Which quote did you love the most?
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
22 Amazing Quotes from the Lost Keys of Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall.
There are many confusing beliefs about Freemasons. Some people believe these individuals are satanic, while others claim that they have good intentions. As for me, I’m not sure about their intentions, but what I am sure of is that they have eye-opening secrets.
In his book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall discusses some of these secrets. Moreover, he exposes the main virtues of Freemasonry and the things one must do to consider himself a Mason.
I noted down several quotes while reading this eye-opening book.
Here are some of them:
- ‘Reality forever eludes us. Infinity mocks our puny efforts to imprison it in definition and dogma. Our most splendid realizations are only adumbrations of the Light. In his endeavors, man is but a mollusk seeking to encompass the ocean.’
- ‘Man may not cease his struggle to find God. There is a yearning in his soul that will not let him rest, an urge that compels him to attempt the impossible, to attain the unattainable. He lifts feeble hands to grasp and despite a million years of failure and millenniums of disappointment, the soul of man springs heavenward with even greater avidity than when the race was young.’
- ‘Wisdom drapes her truth with symbolism, and covers her insight with allegory.’
- ‘Freemasonry, though not a religion, is essentially religious. Most of its legend and allegories are of a sacred nature; much of it is woven into the structure of Christianity.’
- ‘Science and technology are two ends of a single truth, but the world will never receive the full benefit of their investigations until they have made peace with each other, and labor hand in hand for the accomplishment of the great work – the liberation of spirit and intelligence from the three-dimensional prison-house of ignorance, superstition, and fear.’
- ‘We have no right to ask for wisdom. In whose name do we beg for understanding? By what authority do we demand happiness? None of these things is the birthright of any creature yet all may have them, if they will cultivate within themselves the thing that they desire.’
- ‘The world is a school. We are here to learn, and our presence here proves our need of instruction. Every living creature here proves our need of instruction. Every living creature is struggling to break the strangling bonds of limitation – that pressing narrowness which inhabits vision and leaves the life without an ideal. Every soul is engaged in great work – the labor of personal liberation from the state of ignorance.’
- ‘Life is the span of time appointed for accomplishment. Every fleeting moment is an opportunity, and those who are great are the ones who have recognized life as the opportunity for all things.’
- ‘It is more than a faith, it is a path of certainty. It is more than a belief; it is a fact. Masonry is a university teaching the liberal arts and sciences of the soul to all who will attend to its words.’
- ‘A Mason is a builder of the temple of character. He is the architect of a sublime mystery – the gleaming, glowing, temple of his own soul. He realizes that he bests serves God when he joins with the Great Architect in building more noble structures in the universe below.’
- ‘In freemasonry is concealed the mystery of creation, the answer to the problem of existence, and the path the student must tread in order to join those who are really the living powers behind the thrones of modern national and international affairs.’
- ‘When man’s thoughts rise upon the wings of aspiration, when he pushes back the darkness with the strength of reason and logic, then indeed the builder is liberated from his dungeon and the light pours in, bathing him with life and power.’
- ‘The path of human life is governed as all things are by the laws of analogy, and as at birth we start our pilgrimage through youth, manhood, and old age, so the spiritual consciousness of man in his cosmic path of unfoldment passes from unconsciousness to perfect consciousness in the Grand Lodge of the universe.’
- ‘Few realize that since the universe is made up of individuals in various stages of development, responsibility is consequently individual, and everything which man wishes to gain he must himself build and maintain.’
- ‘God is glorifying himself through the individualized portions of himself, and is slowly teaching these individualized portions to understand and glorify the whole.’
- ‘Incessant vigilance over thought, action, and desire is indispensable to those who wish to make progress in the unfolding of their own being.’
- ‘It is worse by far to know and not to do than to never have known at all.’
- ‘The Freemason believes in the Great Architect/God, the living keystone of creation’s plan, the master of all lodges, without whose spirit there is no work.’
- ‘Those who allow appearance or worldly expressions to deter them from their self-appointed tasks are failures in Masonry, for Masonry is an abstract science of spiritual unfoldment. Material prosperity is not the measure of soul growth. The true Mason realizes that behind these diverse forms there is one connected Life Principle, the Spark of God in all living things.’
- ‘Man is god in the making, and as in the mystics myths of Egypt, on the potter’s wheel he is being molded.’
- ‘What nobler thing can be accomplished than the illumination of ignorance.’
- ‘The true Master Mason recognizes the value of seeking for truth wherever he can find it. It makes no difference if it be in the enemy’s camp; if it be truth, he will go there gladly to secure it.’
Top 22 More Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now – Part 4
This article is a sequel to the Top 30 Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now
- The media is our enemy.
- You can hate life but still fear death.
- Forgive others because you deserve inner peace.
- It’s easy to invoke fear in a society that doesn’t believe in the Creator.
- It’s easier to invoke fear in a society that believes that the physical world is all that exists.
- Forgive those that hurt you, but don’t forget what they taught you.
- Anyone who thinks his religion is the true religion is arrogant and foolish.
- Many historical figures, for instance, Isaac Newton and Adolf Hitler, were obsessed with finding ancient hidden knowledge, which is also known as the Prisca Sapientia.
- All theories of the solar system are flawed. No one knows the real position of the sun, earth, and other celestial bodies. Everybody relies on assumptions, and for this reason, the theories are always changing.
- If scientists know how the earth was made, why can’t they make one?
- When you receive an idea from the universe note it down before it leaves your mind.
- The universe is mysterious and magical: history is filled with stories of men that strived to understand it without succeeding.
- Your inner reality creates your outer reality. In other words, your thoughts, belief systems, virtues, vices, and the knowledge you possess create your experiences.
- Sound creates courage and fear at the same time. Animals and humans use sound to create courage in their allies but to create fear in their enemies.
- Life’s primary aim is survival.
- The high level of drug use today proves man’s desire for a higher state of consciousness.
- It’s easier to work hard on something if you are obsessed with it.
- Man is the only creature that can reason, man is the only creature that can realize that the creator exists, man can tame elephants, lions, and dragons, man is a mini-God. Man was created in the image and likeness of God.
- The universe is always leading us towards mastery. It wants us to master our egos, emotions, feelings, and thoughts so that we have an amazing life before we die.
- Treasure your physical body; you’ll not have it forever.
- Every experience that comes in your life either leads to death or provides you with an opportunity to grow.
- Thoughts are things. They can create dreams, and they can affect our bodies.
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts