Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an author, a spiritual teacher, and a writer of Huffington Post, is currently my best inspirational speaker. Millions of people love this lady because she speaks from the heart.
I listen to her words of wisdom every day because they lift me up, and make me realize the importance of establishing a strong relationship with The Creator.
Currently, I am reading one her books: Reclaim your heart. I will provide you the lessons I have learned from it a few weeks from now.
Today, I will only provide you with some of her mind-opening quotes that I noted down while listening to her inspirational speeches.
- ‘One of the best ways to pull yourself out of suffering, is to pull out other people from suffering.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘It is when you are at your lowest point that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom until you drown, or you can gather pearls and rise back up, stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The best way to deal with fearful thoughts is to pray for them.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Money buys happiness when you spend it on others.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The reason why we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually weak is because we put our hope in things which are weak and temporary.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘When we seek ultimate security from anything other than the Creator, we will be insecure.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘You will only enjoy the worldly things if you have a strong relationship with The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you want to find empowerment, your source of empowerment must come from something that is Infinitely Powerful: something that doesn’t go to sleep, or die. Your source of empowerment cannot come from something that is temporary’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘If you seek God, he will raise you up and replace the darkness in you with the Light of the Sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self but not The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Sometimes falling and coming back up gives you wisdom and humility that you may never otherwise have had.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Your strongest love must be for God. But you can’t love someone that you don’t know. So you need to know him. You don’t know someone that you never speak to. Therefore, ask him, and speak to him. And you can’t love someone that you can’t remember, so remember him, and remember him often.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘To escape true poverty we must be overflowing in our love for Allah/The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘One of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to mental health is that we don’t guard our thoughts. We leave our mind as a place where anything goes.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘In whatever you do, you will give up if you don’t have a constant source of spiritual refuelling.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Change and growth takes time and constant repetition.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you take away a difficulty that a person is going through, God will take away a difficulty that you are going through.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
Which quote touched you the most?
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, Instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Top 30 Insightful Truths You Must Know Right Now
In 2019, I shared over 70 harsh truths of life in two blog posts. Today, I’ll share 30 insightful truths I realized after thinking deeply about life.
- Stop labeling things and you’ll realize that everything is a miracle.
- The attachment to material things disappears when you stop seeking happiness in these things.
- Mostly, failed expectations are the main source of stress.
- The future is a form of memory because we use memory to imagine the future.
- There is no past or future because past and future exist in the mind. The present moment is all that will ever be.
- You can think about the past and the future, but you’ll never get out of the present moment.
- We condemn each other because we avoid studying ourselves.
- You’ll easily attain inner peace when you stop judging your thoughts.
- Every creature lives in its illusion. Man is the only animal that can see past the illusion.
- Beauty is spiritual: only man and God can recognize it.
- Man is special; he is the only creature that can rise to godliness through virtue
- You fear challenges because you dwell in the egoic state of consciousness
- You can’t destroy your ego, but you can rise above it.
- Check your thoughts and you’ll realize that a large percentage of them are negative.
- Worry occurs when you overanalyze the negative side of a situation.
- Every day, we have two great choices; we can move towards growth or step back into safety.
- Ignore the naysayers, they will always project their fears on you and eventually make you a negative thinker.
- Life only gets better when you get better.
- Prayer changes an event by enabling you to tune into your spiritual power. The spiritual power then changes things according to your desire. Remember, the spiritual is superior to the physical since it created it.
- Man is the only creature that refuses to accept life the way it is, and for this reason, he is the only creature that thinks life is suffering.
- We all want success but we avoid doing what it takes to be successful.
- Every creature is in tune with life. Man is the only creature that can choose whether to be in tune or not.
- Every creature uses its gift correctly. Man is the only creature that misuses his gifts.
- The world is an amazing magical place that we seldom bother exploring since we are focused on acquiring wealth and maintaining our ego.
- Constant worry and fear appear when you live in an illusion or when you live out of tune with life.
- Gratitude only arises when you realize that everything is a gift.
- Nothing can prevent an intelligent, all-powerful spirit that is obsessed with our survival (GOD) from answering our prayers.
- The most valuable things in life are free.
- Don’t share big plans with many people, most of them will discourage you.
- You only become wise when you accept that you don’t know anything.
You are welcome to add more insightful truths in the comment box below.
17 Most Empowering Eminem Lyrics of All Time
Eminem is my favorite rapper. I love most of his songs because they are emotional and I relate to them. Besides, I love the way he uses rap to encourage his fans to work hard, exploit opportunities, and cope with hard times. For this reason, I usually note down some of his powerful lyrics, which I love reading when taking a risk, stressed, or when I need motivation.
Two years ago, I shared the success lessons I learned from this rapper. Today, I’ll share some of his powerful lyrics.
- ‘When I say I’ma do something, I do it, I don’t give a damn what you think, I’m doing this for me.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘Until the roof, comes off, until my legs give out from underneath me. I will not fall, I will stand tall.’ – Till I Collapse
- That’s why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it. Squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden.’ – Sing for the Moment
- ‘Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up, but you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face.’ – Till I Collapse
- ‘I’ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly, and all those who look down on me, I’m tearing down your balcony.’ – Not Afraid
- ‘The passion in the flame is ignited, you can’t put it out once we light it.’ – Forever
- ‘You’re so familiarized with what having to swallow this pill is like, it happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life. And it’s as though you feel you’ve died, cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘You’ll never slow the momentum at any moment, I’m about to blow.’ – No Love
- I’m a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much. They won’t budge. I’ll never fall or fold up.’ – Soldier
- I’m a soldier. Even if my collarbones crush or crumble. I’ll never slip or stumble.’ – Soldier
- ‘The moment, you own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.’ – Lose Yourself
- I’ve been chewed up, and spit out, and booed off stage, but I kept rhyming and stepped right in the next cypher/competition.’ – Lose Yourself
- ‘Success is my only motherf*?king option, failure’s not.’ – Lose Yourself
- Throw the match, set the past ablaze.’ – Beautiful Pain
- ‘Life is too short and I got no time to sit around just wasting it.’ – That’s All She Wrote
- ‘Fighters keep fighting, put your lighters up point them skyward up.’ – Lighters
- ‘From now on I’m refusing to ever give up. The only thing I ever gave up is using more excuses.’ – Lighters
You can add more empowering Eminem lyrics in the comment box below.
Facebook group for insightful quotes and ideas – unbounded wisdom community
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS2 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
IDEAS2 years ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
HIDDEN TRUTHS2 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation2 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
SUCCESS2 years ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich