Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an author, a spiritual teacher, and a writer of Huffington Post, is currently my best inspirational speaker. Millions of people love this lady because she speaks from the heart.
I listen to her words of wisdom every day because they lift me up, and make me realize the importance of establishing a strong relationship with The Creator.
Currently, I am reading one her books: Reclaim your heart. I will provide you the lessons I have learned from it a few weeks from now.
Today, I will only provide you with some of her mind-opening quotes that I noted down while listening to her inspirational speeches.
- ‘One of the best ways to pull yourself out of suffering, is to pull out other people from suffering.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘It is when you are at your lowest point that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom until you drown, or you can gather pearls and rise back up, stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The best way to deal with fearful thoughts is to pray for them.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Money buys happiness when you spend it on others.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The reason why we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually weak is because we put our hope in things which are weak and temporary.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘When we seek ultimate security from anything other than the Creator, we will be insecure.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘You will only enjoy the worldly things if you have a strong relationship with The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you want to find empowerment, your source of empowerment must come from something that is Infinitely Powerful: something that doesn’t go to sleep, or die. Your source of empowerment cannot come from something that is temporary’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘If you seek God, he will raise you up and replace the darkness in you with the Light of the Sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self but not The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Sometimes falling and coming back up gives you wisdom and humility that you may never otherwise have had.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Your strongest love must be for God. But you can’t love someone that you don’t know. So you need to know him. You don’t know someone that you never speak to. Therefore, ask him, and speak to him. And you can’t love someone that you can’t remember, so remember him, and remember him often.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘To escape true poverty we must be overflowing in our love for Allah/The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘One of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to mental health is that we don’t guard our thoughts. We leave our mind as a place where anything goes.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘In whatever you do, you will give up if you don’t have a constant source of spiritual refuelling.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Change and growth takes time and constant repetition.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you take away a difficulty that a person is going through, God will take away a difficulty that you are going through.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
Which quote touched you the most?
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, Instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes
Marisa Peer is a therapist, best-selling author, and motivational speaker. She loves helping people overcome problems and live a good life. Her teachings are life-changing, and for this reason, I have compiled some of her best quotes.
- ‘Every thought you think and every word you say forms a blueprint and your mind must work to make that blueprint real.’
- ‘Successful people do what they hate to get to where they want to be.’
- ‘You make your beliefs and then your beliefs make you.’
- ‘When you believe in you, everyone else believes in you.’
- ‘The first rule of your mind is, what you expect you realize, so expect amazing things.’
- ‘Celebrities don’t take no for an answer.’
- ‘Belief without talent will take you far further than talent without belief. But if you have both you can go far.’
- ‘There’s nothing that builds you up the way self-praise does.’
- ‘Don’t fear fear. The only fear to fear is fear itself.’
- ‘Form a partnership with your brain, communicate with it better.’
- ‘What you want, wants you, and what you are moving towards is moving towards you.’
- ‘People who fail, give up their dreams because they link pain to them.’
- ‘When you can collaborate with your mind and tell it what you want, you will get what you want.’
- ‘Babies don’t have fear. Therefore, so many fears we have are acquired.’
- ‘With fear, you always have two choices; rationalize it or talk yourself out of it.’
- ‘If you want to be happy, praise yourself a lot.’
- ‘You need to put your effort into falling in love with you and then the world will change so dramatically.’
- ‘People who are very successful never ever wait for motivation. They do it because when you do it you become motivated.’
- ‘Once you believe in yourself it doesn’t really matter what other people think.’
- ‘Find what you love and be brilliant at it.’
- ‘They (successful people) get rejected but they come back over and over again.
Which among the above Marisa Peer quotes did you like the most?
18 Most Mind-Opening Tai Lopez Quotes – (Net worth – $60 Million)
Tai Lopez is an amazing entrepreneur and motivational speaker who loves teaching about success. His motivating teachings have earned him millions of followers on social media.
Tai Lopez believes books are crucial for one’s success because they make you quickly learn what the authors took a long period to learn. Moreover, he trusts that they make you work hard in the right direction.
Most of his advice is inspirational, and he’s one of my best personal development teachers. Here are 18 of his most mind-opening quotes I would love to share with you.
- ‘They day you admit you are lost is the day you allow yourself to be found by people who can give you a tip.’
- ‘One thing that people who are highly successful
dothat you can copy is figuring out as quickly as possible what your destiny is.’
- ‘Remember, everybody wants
the goodlife, but not everybody is willing to read to get it. You must read more.’
- ‘You have to know how to find motivation deep within yourself. Once you have
motivation, you have no problem with procrastination.’
- ‘What’s really important is to have a deep understanding and a deep skill-set that is scarce and in demand. This skill-set will make you twice the money, three times the money, hundred times the money you are making now.’
- ‘Become a learning machine and a person who invests in themselves.’
- ‘Humans are different because we have powerful minds.’
- ‘You can’t start out at the top. You start out at the bottom.’
- ‘What changed my life was knowing how to motivate myself.’
- ‘Know this about life. There are vast amounts of horrible people in this world. And there is only a small sliver, a needle in a haystack, of good people. Your ability to find those good people is the single biggest predictor of the quality of the rest of your life.’
- ‘Find somebody that is motivated from within, and spend all the time you can around them.’
- ‘If you can’t sit down and read. There’s no solution for you. You will always be poor.’
- ‘Everybody wants the good life but not everybody is willing to toughen up to get
the goodlife. You must toughen up.’
- ‘The ultimate adventure to me is trying to get insight and see life as a puzzle and my goal in life is to seek the adventures that piece the puzzle together.’
- ‘Money doesn’t bring happiness, but the absence of money brings unhappiness.’
- ‘My second mentor told me, ‘before you can fix where you are, you have to understand how you got to where you are.’
- ‘The goal of life is to enjoy your life. To do something important.’
- ‘There is magic in investing in yourself.’
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS1 year ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES1 year ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE1 year ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS1 year ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS1 year ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation1 year ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS1 year ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS9 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER1 year ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS1 year ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail