Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an author, a spiritual teacher, and a writer of Huffington Post, is currently my best inspirational speaker. Millions of people love this lady because she speaks from the heart.
I listen to her words of wisdom every day because they lift me up, and make me realize the importance of establishing a strong relationship with The Creator.
Currently, I am reading one her books: Reclaim your heart, and I already love it. I will provide you the lessons I have learned from it a few weeks from now.
Today, I will only provide you with some of her mind-opening quotes that I noted down while listening to her inspirational speeches.
- ‘One of the best ways to pull yourself out of suffering, is to pull out other people from suffering.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘It is when you are at your lowest point that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom until you drown, or you can gather pearls and rise back up, stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The best way to deal with fearful thoughts is to pray for them.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Money buys happiness when you spend it on others.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The reason why we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually weak is because we put our hope in things which are weak and temporary.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘When we seek ultimate security from anything other than the Creator, we will be insecure.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘You will only enjoy the worldly things if you have a strong relationship with The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you want to find empowerment, your source of empowerment must come from something that is Infinitely Powerful: something that doesn’t go to sleep, or die. Your source of empowerment cannot come from something that is temporary’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘If you seek God, he will raise you up and replace the darkness in you with the Light of the Sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self but not The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Sometimes falling and coming back up gives you wisdom and humility that you may never otherwise have had.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Your strongest love must be for God. But you can’t love someone that you don’t know. So you need to know him. You don’t know someone that you never speak to. Therefore, ask him, and speak to him. And you can’t love someone that you can’t remember, so remember him, and remember him often.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘To escape true poverty we must be overflowing in our love for Allah/The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘One of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to mental health is that we don’t guard our thoughts. We leave our mind as a place where anything goes.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘In whatever you do, you will give up if you don’t have a constant source of spiritual refuelling.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Change and growth takes time and constant repetition.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you take away a difficulty that a person is going through, God will take away a difficulty that you are going through.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
Which quote touched you the most?
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, Instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
16 Sensational Quotes by the Rich and Famous That Prove Hard Work is the Secret to Success
I have written twice, on why hard work is the secret to success because I believe that hard work works. Today, I compiled quotes I noted down from books, songs, interviews, and speeches of some of the world’s famous millionaires to prove that these folks really believe in hard work.
Here are they
- ‘I never cried, never complained, I just worked hard. To get to where I got to in life, it has been hard work.’ – Mayweather, boxer, (Net worth – around $ 700million).
- ‘I represent being sucker-free, being positive, and working hard. I don’t hate on anybody, I’m not a negative individual, and I just wake up and I just try to work the hardest I can work.’ – Puff Daddy, American Rapper & Entrepreneur (Net worth $810 -900 million)
- ‘I just kept at it. I work, work, work, work. I hate lazy people, I hate laziness.’ – Nicki Minaj, Rapper & Singer (Net worth – $ 70 million)
- ‘They always tell me nobody is working hard as you, and even though I laugh it off men, it’s probably true coz when all my friends are out partying I’m just here making music that they party to.’ – Drake, Rapper (Net worth – $120 Million).
- ‘Dreams don’t work unless you do.’ – John C. Maxwell, American Author & Pastor (Net worth – $ 700 million).
- ‘I have brothers like Rick Ross, and Wayne who are working like non-stop. I think we all push each other harder.’ – Drake, Rapper (Net worth – $120 Million).
- ‘I have never viewed myself as particularly talented, where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working, while the other guy is eating, I’m working. – Will Smith, Actor (Net worth – $250 million)
- ‘Ignore the naysayers, and WORK LIKE HELL.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor (Net worth – $ 400 million)
- ‘If you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard hard work.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor (Net worth-$ 400 million).
- ‘Work-hard, and who knows maybe someday you’ll find yourself standing on the stage, or maybe someday somebody will give you an award calling you an innovator.’ – Justin Timberlake, Singer – Songwriter (Net worth – $230 million).
- ‘I had no money to go to college so I had to work three jobs, and I learned a work ethic that I think made me who I am. I am a very hard worker, I am not the smartest kid in class, but just in terms of being clever and having hustle, I think my career proves that I’ll get it done no matter what – Jason Calacanis, Internet Entrepreneur (Net worth – $20 million).
- ‘Work-hard every waking hour if you are starting a company because if somebody else is working 50 hours and you are working 100, you will get twice as much done in the course of the year.’ – Elon Musk (Net worth- $ 20 billion)
- ‘I think there is no secret to success. It’s all about hard work. It’s about going out there and practicing more than your teammates or opponents.’ – Alex Morgan, Footballer ($ Net worth – $3 million ).
- ‘Talent without hard work is nothing.’ – Christiano Ronaldo, Footballer (Net worth – $400 million)
- ’If you think you can make it without working, you are making a mistake. If you are not going to work hard forget about it.’ – Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor (Net worth – $ 400 million).
- You have to work. I work every day and this is why I’m in the top level. It is not by coincidence it’s because I put extra-work outside the field.’ – Christiano Ronaldo, Footballer (Net worth – $400 million)
Which of the above quotes did you like?
Feel free to join my facebook group Unbounded Wisdom Community for more insightful quotes and discussions.
You are free to join my email list for personal discussions and regular updates.
13 Insightful Quotes You Must Know On Your Journey to Success from Maxwell Maltz Book: The New Psycho-Cybernetics.
Your self-image refers to the beliefs you have about your character, appearance, and abilities. In his best-seller, The New Psycho-Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz mainly argues that your self-image determines the person you will become, and for this reason, he teaches how to adopt a self-image that will make you succeed.
In the book, he also teaches about our inbuilt-success mechanism, how we can use our imagination to succeed, the power of rational thinking, and many more lessons.
The book has enabled millions of folks to create a powerful self-image that enabled them achieve their biggest goals. Here are insightful quotes from the book you must know if you want to succeed.
- ‘The person in hot pursuit of meaningful, rewarding goals and a calendar of important things to do has little time to obsess over trivial slights and offenses.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Philosopher Elbert Hubbard said, ‘The greatest mistake a man can make is to be afraid of making one.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Mr.Thomas Edison worked endlessly on a problem, using the method of elimination. If a person asked him whether he were discouraged because doing many attempts proved unavailing, he would say, ‘No, I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.’- Maxwell Maltz
- You cannot realize the potentialities and possibilities inherent in that unique and special something that is you if you keep turning your back on it, feeling ashamed of it, hating it, unfairly comparing it to false idols, and refusing to recognize it as your greatest asset and ally.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Having a goal and understanding the situation are not enough. You must have the courage to act, for only by actions can goals, desires, and beliefs be translated into realities.’- Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Almost every bright and shining success has in its shadow a long list of disappointments, frustrations, and humiliations.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The difference between a successful person and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘When you thoroughly accept that you are not your mistakes, you are freed to acknowledge them, learn from them, set them aside, and move on from them without being mired in them.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘Once a decision is made, focus on supporting it, not second-guessing it.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘No one is immune to negative feelings and attitudes. Even the most successful personalities experience them at times. The important thing is to recognize them for what they are, and take positive action.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- In sports, it’s said, ‘You can’t win by playing not to lose.’ In life, even in everyday situations, we might say the same. In fact, playing not to lose only serves to manufacture and magnify stress, thus increasing the likelihood of making mistakes.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘We must learn to do our work, act on the best assumptions available, and leave the results to take care of themselves.’ – Maxwell Maltz
- ‘The fundamental message of psycho-cybernetics is that every human being has been literally ‘engineered for success’ by the Creator. Every human being has access to a power greater than him/herself.’ – Maxwell Maltz
Which quote did you love the most?
IDEAS7 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS6 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
GENERAL ADVICE6 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
Motivation7 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS6 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
QUOTES4 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS4 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
IDEAS5 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail
IDEAS7 months ago
Why You Must Never Share Big Ideas with Small Minded People
IDEAS7 months ago
Top 4 Quick and Sure Ways to Conquer Discouragement