Last Updated on February 23, 2019 by The Unbounded Thinker
Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an author, a spiritual teacher, and a writer of Huffington Post, is currently my best inspirational speaker. Millions of people love this lady because she speaks from the heart.
I listen to her words of wisdom every day because they lift me up, and make me realize the importance of establishing a strong relationship with The Creator.
Currently, I am reading one her books: Reclaim your heart. I will provide you the lessons I have learned from it a few weeks from now.
Today, I will only provide you with some of her mind-opening quotes that I noted down while listening to her inspirational speeches.
- ‘One of the best ways to pull yourself out of suffering, is to pull out other people from suffering.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘It is when you are at your lowest point that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom until you drown, or you can gather pearls and rise back up, stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The best way to deal with fearful thoughts is to pray for them.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Money buys happiness when you spend it on others.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The reason why we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually weak is because we put our hope in things which are weak and temporary.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘When we seek ultimate security from anything other than the Creator, we will be insecure.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘You will only enjoy the worldly things if you have a strong relationship with The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you want to find empowerment, your source of empowerment must come from something that is Infinitely Powerful: something that doesn’t go to sleep, or die. Your source of empowerment cannot come from something that is temporary’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘If you seek God, he will raise you up and replace the darkness in you with the Light of the Sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self but not The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Sometimes falling and coming back up gives you wisdom and humility that you may never otherwise have had.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Your strongest love must be for God. But you can’t love someone that you don’t know. So you need to know him. You don’t know someone that you never speak to. Therefore, ask him, and speak to him. And you can’t love someone that you can’t remember, so remember him, and remember him often.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘To escape true poverty we must be overflowing in our love for Allah/The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘One of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to mental health is that we don’t guard our thoughts. We leave our mind as a place where anything goes.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘In whatever you do, you will give up if you don’t have a constant source of spiritual refuelling.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Change and growth takes time and constant repetition.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you take away a difficulty that a person is going through, God will take away a difficulty that you are going through.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
Which quote touched you the most?
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, Instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE