Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed, an author, a spiritual teacher, and a writer of Huffington Post, is currently my best inspirational speaker. Millions of people love this lady because she speaks from the heart.
I listen to her words of wisdom every day because they lift me up, and make me realize the importance of establishing a strong relationship with The Creator.
Currently, I am reading one her books: Reclaim your heart, and I already love it. I will provide you the lessons I have learned from it a few weeks from now.
Today, I will only provide you with some of her mind-opening quotes that I noted down while listening to her inspirational speeches.
- ‘One of the best ways to pull yourself out of suffering, is to pull out other people from suffering.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘It is when you are at your lowest point that you are faced with a choice. You can stay there at the bottom until you drown, or you can gather pearls and rise back up, stronger from the swim, and richer from the jewels.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The best way to deal with fearful thoughts is to pray for them.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Money buys happiness when you spend it on others.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The reason why we are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually weak is because we put our hope in things which are weak and temporary.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘When we seek ultimate security from anything other than the Creator, we will be insecure.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘You will only enjoy the worldly things if you have a strong relationship with The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you want to find empowerment, your source of empowerment must come from something that is Infinitely Powerful: something that doesn’t go to sleep, or die. Your source of empowerment cannot come from something that is temporary’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘If you seek God, he will raise you up and replace the darkness in you with the Light of the Sun. He can transform what was once your greatest weakness into your greatest strength.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘The one who is truly deceived is the one who sees his own self but not The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Sometimes falling and coming back up gives you wisdom and humility that you may never otherwise have had.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Your strongest love must be for God. But you can’t love someone that you don’t know. So you need to know him. You don’t know someone that you never speak to. Therefore, ask him, and speak to him. And you can’t love someone that you can’t remember, so remember him, and remember him often.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘To escape true poverty we must be overflowing in our love for Allah/The Creator.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘One of the biggest mistakes we make when it comes to mental health is that we don’t guard our thoughts. We leave our mind as a place where anything goes.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘In whatever you do, you will give up if you don’t have a constant source of spiritual refuelling.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
- ‘Change and growth takes time and constant repetition.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed.
- ‘If you take away a difficulty that a person is going through, God will take away a difficulty that you are going through.’ – Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed
Which quote touched you the most?
Follow me on twitter and Facebook. Twitter username – Isaac Wechuli. Facebook Username – Wechul Isaac
Facebook Group – The Unbounded Wisdom Community
Also, if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it on social media platforms, i.e facebook, Instagram, or twitter.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
23 Robert Kiyosaki Quotes All Aspiring Entrepreneurs Must Read
Robert Kiyosaki, best known for his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has invested in the retail, mining, publishing, and the real-estate industry, and he has a net worth of over $80 million.
Robert Kiyosaki loves providing enlightening advice to entrepreneurs and he mostly encourages people to build businesses instead of working for someone. Here are some of his powerful quotes I believe you’ll love if you are planning to be a successful entrepreneur.
- “Too many people are programmed in school that you must know all the answers. So they are afraid of looking stupid. The key to success is being stupid and you’ll get smarter.”
- “I noticed that people really do shape their lives through their thoughts.”
- “An entrepreneur’s first job is to control the inside, not outside.”
- “Bucky Fuller said you always have to look at the big picture. Too many people look at, ‘well what’s gonna happen to me.’ When you look at the big picture you’re also gonna know that when something bad happens something good’s gonna happen.”
- “Your brain can be your most powerful asset, or it can be your most powerful liability. If you use the right words in your brain, you will become very rich. If you use the wrong words, your brain will make you poor.”
- ‘Entrepreneurs have one thing in common. They keep going.”
- “At school, they teach that if you make a mistake or if you fail you are a failure, but that’s not real life. A baby learns to walk by standing up and falling down.”
- “It really doesn’t matter where you start, just start.”
- “When you don’t have this paycheck, you get hungrier, smarter, and it’s a test of your character.”
- “If you are smart you have money, if you are stupid you don’t have money.”
- If you are afraid of making mistakes, get a job, you’ll do very well there.”
- “I noticed that my poor dad was poor not because of the amount of money he earned, which was significant, but because of his thoughts and actions.”
- “Most people never see opportunities because they are busy looking for money and security.”
- “Rich dad believed in dreaming big, trying new things, and making small mistakes.”
- “A plan is a bridge to your dreams.”
- “Every day with every dollar, you decide to be rich, poor or middle class.”
- “Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead, but the bold.”
- “You can become rich beyond your wildest dreams.”
- “The biggest challenge you have is to challenge your own self-doubt and your laziness. It is your self-doubt and your laziness that define and limit who you are.”
- “If you’re working hard physically and not getting ahead financially, then you are probably someone’s else’s leverage.”
- “Your future is what you do today, regardless of your dreams.”
- “If you cannot be trusted with small agreements, people will not help you make your big dreams come true.”
- “If you know how to build businesses and invest money, you can make so much money that your problem will be too much money.”
25 Unforgettable Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
Gary Vaynerchuk is an author, businessman, and a no-nonsense speaker. He has a net worth of $160 million, and he is praised for growing his family’s wine business by $ 57 million within 5 years.
Today, Gary focuses on inspiring people to do shit. I love listening to his advice because he spits the truth, and he doesn’t care if the truth will hurt you. While listening to his audio books and advice, I gathered the following quotes.
- “The market is the market is the market if you have 39 views on Youtube, it means you suck, it means it’s not interesting.”
- Do you know how many people here literally drive cars to impress people that they fuckin hate?”
- “Great you got an A in business class, that shit is bullshit.”
- “How you make your money is more important than how much you make.”
- “Stop making excuses, stop complaining, nobody is listening, they may pretend they are listening, the market doesn’t care.”
- “You can read Guru-shit, but living it is the game.”
- “It’s hard work, hustle and talent. That’s the formula always and forever.
- “There are so many people that are talking shit about how big of an entrepreneur they are gonna be and how much they are gonna achieve and they don’t work on weekends. You know, I worked every Saturday in my 20s.”
- “Don’t chase the money.”
- “People want these special things to happen but then they are acting like everybody else.”
- “I do believe that work-ethic is a taught-behaviour, it’s something you do have more control over.”
- “Every time you let somebody’s voice get into your head, and their opinion, or what they are doing, you will become insecure.”
- “Taking action, especially if it doesn’t cost you money, and it’s just time, is always a better answer than pondering, or thinking or trying to decide if this is gonna work.
- “Being a number 1 is a totally different DNA trait, it means you love getting punched in the mouth, it means you don’t care about what other people think.”
- “Take full ownership for everything and then everything gets easy because then you are in control.”
- “So many of you are not taking action because you are overthinking.”
- “The thing that really stands out to me is that there are no shortcuts.”
- “If anybody ever did it, then you can too.”
- “What you need to do, is make one person happy: You. Then you can make everybody else happy.”
- “You have to understand that shit will always change. If it’s terrible right now it’s going to get better. If it’s phenomenal right now, it is going to get worse. That is just the way it has always been.”
- “If you actually are optimistic, and you make a goal, and your actions map to it, you miraculously get somewhere close to it.”
- “It’s just maximizing what you can do while you are awake.”
- “Everybody is fucking planning, planning, planning, planning, and nobody is doing.”
- “Nobody cares about your problems.”
- “Nobody’s been successful on pure talent.”
Which of the above quotes by Gary Vaynerchuk did you like the most?
Do you want to AWAKEN and know what’s HIDDEN from you? Subscribe to get a free copy of my 14 page – book: Awaken from The Deep Sleep
SUCCESS10 months ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
QUOTES8 months ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
GENERAL ADVICE10 months ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
IDEAS11 months ago
Why You Must Reclaim Your Dignity
SUCCESS8 months ago
I Just Realized 5 Great Sacrifices We Have to Make for Us to Be Filthy Rich
Motivation11 months ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
HIDDEN TRUTHS10 months ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
SUCCESS4 months ago
6 Types of People Who Progress Faster
POWER11 months ago
How to Bring Change In A Society or Organization
IDEAS9 months ago
Top 4 Startling Reasons Why Talented Individuals Fail