After observing modern society for a while, I realized that some people (the elite) have an advantage over others in the journey of life because they know what many people don’t.
Here are some things I just realized – at the beginning of the year – that these people know that the masses don’t.
- Excess sexual intercourse and/or masturbation weakens your immune system.
- Chastity transforms sexual energy to intellectual, social, and spiritual energy.
- It is impossible to attain spiritual growth if you are addicted to sex because the addiction prevents you from rising above the animal consciousness.
- You will never experience spiritual growth if you are highly attached to material possessions.
- No one really knows the secret to success. Some successful people think its luck, others grace, and most think its hard work and talent. Thus, all we can do is work towards our goals and hope for the best.
- Just because something worked for another person, don’t be too sure that it will work for you.
- You will avoid blame when you make sure that all your decisions are the product of your own conclusion.
- Life becomes much better when you practice unconditional love.
- Most of us cannot awaken our spiritual/kundalini energy because we have a blocked heart chakra.
- Don’t waste time searching for the right man or woman. Focus on unlocking your full potential and the right man or woman will come.
- Semen retention makes you highly energetic and more present.
- Smoking weed every day will make you less productive.
- Smoking weed every day will make you a lazy creative.
- Religions promote fasting because it allows you to use the energy intended for digesting food for spiritual purposes.
- If you focus on the spiritual, physical or earthly issues will be less stressful.
- Always think about what you can control and ignore what you can’t.
- A vegetarian diet makes you more energetic while a meat diet makes you lethargic.
- Eating heavy meals continuously might make you less intelligent. Blood flow towards the brain is crucial for the brain’s functioning because blood supplies the brain with important minerals and vitamins. When you eat a heavy meal, less blood flows to the brain because your body ensures that more blood flows to your gut.
- The greater the sacrifice, the greater the reward.
- Keep your ego in check. The bigger the ego, the harder the fall.
I wish you a happy year. Anyway, join the unbounded wisdom community for insightful ideas and quotes