Joe Dispenza is a chiropractor who uses his extensive knowledge in brain chemistry, quantum physics, and neuroscience to enlighten you about the law of attraction and the importance of living in the present moment.
I have watched his videos on YouTube, and currently, I’m reading his amazing book: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself. I love Joe Dispenza because he teaches metaphysical ideas in a scientific way.
Here are some of his mind-opening quotes
- ‘Start your day with this simple question. What is the greatest ideal of myself that I can be today?’
- ‘When you are in the present moment, you are the most creative.’
- ‘You are either defined by a vision of the future or by the memories of the past.’
- ‘You and I are at our absolute best when we get beyond ourselves.’
- ‘All possibilities exist in the eternal now.’
- ‘The moment you start to feel abundant and worthy, you are generating wealth.’
- ‘Self-love is no longer about pleasure or having a car. It’s something that you are cultivating within you.’
- ‘The end-game for me is to empower people to such a degree that they realize that they need fewer things outside of them to make them happy and that they begin to use that power that we all have access to.’
- ‘There is an intelligence that’s giving you life that’s always present and many people don’t take the time to connect with by being present.’
- ‘If you think 60 to 70 thousand thoughts in one day and 90% of those thoughts are the same thoughts as the day before and you believe that your thoughts have something to do with your destiny, your life’s not gonna change very much.’
- ‘If you understand the laws of creation you are less likely to compete and rush to get what you want. You are gonna know that what you want is gonna come to you.’
- ‘When you become nobody, no one, no thing, nowhere, and no time, that’s the moment that your consciousness lines up with consciousness of the field.’
- ‘When we have the mind and body, our thought and action, intent and behavior, all working together, we have the power of the universe behind us.’
- ‘At the end of your day, before you lay down, give thanks for your life.’
- ‘Thoughts are the language of the brain and feelings are the language of the body. And how you think and how you feel creates your state of being. So most people’s entire state of being, when they start their day, is already in the past.’
- ‘Your personality (how you think, act, and feel) creates your personal reality.’
- ‘As long as you are thinking equal to your environment, you’ll keep creating the same life. To truly change is to think greater than your environment.’
- ‘So much of our struggle as human beings is that the mind and the body are always working in opposition. We can consciously declare one thing, but we have conditioned the body over time to live in a different chemical state.’
- ‘Most people try to create a new personal reality with the same personality and it doesn’t work.’
- ‘The hardest part about change, is not making the same choice as you did the day before. And the moment you decide to make a different choice get ready because it’s going to feel uncomfortable.’
- ‘When you overcome your senses, when you understand that you are not bound by the chains of your past—when you live a life that is greater than your body, your environment, and time—all things are possible. The universal intelligence that animates the existence of all things will both surprise and delight you. It wants nothing more than to provide you with access to all you want.’
Which of the above Joe Dispenza’s quotes did you love the most?
QUOTES2 years ago
My Top 13 Favourite Quotes from Mark Manson’s Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*?k
SUCCESS3 years ago
The Power of Hard work: 4 Outstanding Effects of Hard Work That Make it The Father of Prosperity
Book Review2 years ago
6 Lessons You Can Learn From Robert Schuller’s Book: Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do.
GENERAL ADVICE3 years ago
Live Your Life Because There Is No Timeline of Where You Have to Be or What You Should Be Doing at Any Specific Time/Age
GENERAL ADVICE2 years ago
5 Harmful Effects of Competition That Will Make You Quit Competing Right Now
SUCCESS2 years ago
Top 5 Lessons You Can Learn From Eminem’s Success Story – (Net worth – $190 Million)
QUOTES2 years ago
Top 11 Enlightening Quotes From the Most Mind-Opening book:Sapiens – The History of Mankind.
HIDDEN TRUTHS3 years ago
Does Religion or Spirituality Influence Financial Success? Find Out.
Motivation3 years ago
Why You Should Think Higher Thoughts
QUOTES1 year ago
21 Life Changing Marisa Peer Quotes